WHY THE FUCK IS THERE ANOTHER FEMALE LEAD FOR STAR WARS

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE ANOTHER FEMALE LEAD FOR STAR WARS

Shut the fuck up.

I would rather look at cute girls than some dude

Don't be such a man-baby! I bet you never have sex! Do you talk to your mother like that?

They'd best start casting some cute girls, then.

They're trying to break us.

jews run hollywood

>Misogyny and sexism aren't real!

This is what Sup Forumstv ACTUALLY believes

Why not?

Of course its real. And justified.

because women care, and men don't.

>Another
Did I miss something? Finn FTW bro.

So instead of banning islam and going after hip-hop/rap culture and destroying other actual legitimate forms of misogyny they're forcing feminist ideals into geek shit because it's way easier to bully male nerds then to change shit involving actual male misogynists who will fucking murder you.

Yeah 'Rogue One'

This, by making the protagonist female they're more likely to get the female crowd. Men are going to watch the movie regardless.

>male lead: sexist
>white skin color: racist

the western world is going to destroy itself pretty soon. hopefully.

It's what happen when Kathleen Kennedy no longer has to answer to George Lucas.

OMG i just looooove starwars you know *__*

I tweet about it all day lol! I'm such a neeeerdy gamer gurl cuz i was born in '98 lol!

We need more immigrants, Whites are destroying the world by being fucking retarded.

social engineering
this is the future you chose

because start wars is now about princess and now for girls because guys cant have anything, also start wars can go fuck it self and George Lucas is forgiven completely

>that image name
Pretty fucking ironic considering you hate women and you post about it on Sup Forums. You're a walking fucking stereotype.

I forget which, but it was either Abrams or Kennedy admitted to this. One of them said that Star Wars has always been a guy thing and they wanted to draw girls in. Guys will watch regardless.

>they're more likely to get the female crowd.
False. 70% of everyone who saw Force Awakens in the theater was male. And that's not even including the females who went along because their boyfriends, husbands, or sons wanted to see the movie. In reality the percentage of females who saw this movie on their own was quite small. The main protags are female now because the kikes know that the fanboy idiots will pay for anything related to Star Wars while at the same time they can pat themselves on the back for being so progressive.

because guys create awesome things and cunts cant help and ruin it. seriously can guys have anything at all at all with out you sexist racist cunts coming in and fucking it up, first video games then comics, now star wars and if anyone says they are sexist or racist or what ever
just to be clear i said cunts not women CUNTS

It's all about forcing SJW propaganda now.

As Kasdan said in an interview, he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when jewish SJW Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted, prejudiced and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order was a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII everything magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.

Like, recently I saw a movie set in 1920s London. There were several shots of a black man and a white woman holding hands in the street. It was there to sell us something. It was out of place and revisionist. It's tacky and it's condescending.

The objective is to shape public opinion with the assumption that everyone needs "educating" and are too dumb to pick up on the flagrant advertising of their agenda. In this case, it was a short throwaway scene and it still took me out of the movie. The message is basically, "You're too dumb to find the right opinions by yourself, so we're going to give you direction by placing propaganda in the media you consume."

SJW placement just seems dishonest and manipulative. Flagrant product placement annoys me whether it's a product I like or not. It takes me out of the ride that it should be, pauses everything to remind me what I'm supposed to think, and then expects me to jump back in with full enthusiasm.

you mad

The girlpower garbage has been out of control this year.

"geek shit"

Star Wars hasn't been geek shit for a while now.

We've known about this for going on three years now.
You don't get to complain anymore.
Stop being a faggot.

This. Star Wars has been mainstream as fuck since release desu senpai

>this is what retards actually believe

Because Disney knows it will get good reviews and you faggots will go see their shit

>he wants to stare at a dude for 2 hours
homo?

Faggot.

hnnnnnng

why are you still a virgin ?

literally who cares

In the world of feminism, two wrongs make a right.
Checkem btw

I love her bunny mouth

I-is this new waifu?? I'm hype now.

Because buttocks.

gross/10

faggot

straight as an arrow, but she is completely unappealing to me. Does she have a nice body at least?

literally a subway station

Yeah she's a beauty.

pretty standard stuff, the appeal is her qt face though.

I like the idea that this movie is actually just a bunch of delusional people in the real world thinking they are in the star wars universe.

She looks like she's 60 here.

Strong female leads ruin most movies for me.
Unless through powers or some mutation, when I see a small dainty figure tossing 250 lb men around, it's just jarring. looks stupid on screen, does not compute and kills my immersion.

It's shopped.

Disney wants to sell toys to girls too

Missing the point

Not an argument

Actually showing an example of how feminism is pushed towards geeks and white middle class males instead of niggers and latinos

Because male leads are over, they will never happen again in star wars. Rey is the overall protagonist of the next two movies and that sold, so they put a female for rogue one. Its not complicated. Female lead and nigger for Force Awakens - sells like fucking hot cakes. Exec's minds, well lets put more female leads and nigs in the next ones.

RIP MOOTYKINS

YOU FUCKING TRAITOR
i miss you

post the webm where shes dancing around

I like that one

>More British accents
Fuck off stop casting fucking Anglo trash in everything

Personally for me, depends on the women and how the action is shot

Like, if the action is like the "Charlie's Angels" movies then yeah it breaks the fuck out of my immersion because the girls clearly never punched anyone in their lives and couldn't convince anyone of that.
But i have no problems with Gina Carano movies for example, because she can sell the physicality of her brawls

They're going to have a lot of hard work to make the Han Solo origin movie have a female character as the main character

Face it would you rather have this as Rey's love interest or the nigger?