Oh my fuck guys. Oh my fuck

Oh my fuck guys. Oh my fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21577_Making_Fun_of_Cutters_LOL_TRIGGERS.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seen that shit yesterday on my facebook. I literally couldn't sleep. Disgusting piece of fucking shit

Docs?

137000 followers....

Crazy bitch

Those people are a waste of resources and should be euthanized

What an attention whore

Attention white with daddy issues you mean

This bitch... Puts a picture of her rekt and waits to everyone to give her attention like "you're beautiful, don't listen to haters" What the fuck.

so she's like an immortal knife fighter right

Pretty much this

Is this a Cringe thread?

STOP DRAWING ATTENTION TO HER OP YOU FUCKING SJW FLOODING NIGGER

THESE THREADS ARE CANCER, YOU ARE CANCER, PURGE THE CANCER

STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO HER YOU FUCKING KIKE SCUM

HERESY

I hope she cuts it right next time

FUCK OFF Sup Forums YOU FUCKING SHITPOSTER, NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS ATTENTION WHORE, STOP DRAWING ATTENTION TO HER OP YOU FUCKING NIGGER

HERESY

140k followers but she doesn't do it for the attention. Bitch did a fucking QnA after getting out of the hospital.

is she talking about herself in the 3rd person?

FUCK

OFF

Sup Forums

YOU

HERETICAL

BASTARD

GIVING HER ATTENTION GIVES HER POWER EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN KNOWS THIS, FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHIT POSTING NOBODY CARES ABOUT ANOTHER CUTTER YOU SCUM.

reminds me of this

I'm drawing attention to her so people will spam her until she kills herself. Sup Forums has a good track record with that you assblasted faggot.

> not cutting yourself to build up immunty for larger knifes
some people are just retarded

yeah, she should be owned. Give me an idea how we can fuck up her. maybe by posting comments? or?

Too late. I already subscribed and am currently liking all her updates and posting nice comments

this was more of a ylyl

No its her "mom" posting for her while shes in the hospital.

Imagine if a guy did this.

Im gonna go follow her page so I can make fun of her.
Who's with me?

> self harming
> attempts suicide

how can you possibly in any way make it worse than wanting to kill yourself?

Sounds like you need a life

yeah, let's do it. that's what Sup Forums used to do years ago. Now. Let's make her kill herself

You helped contribute to this cancer by posting that...just saying.

Under rated post
Please God this

>intentionally cuts herself
>mfw that's one way to get attention

she doesn't really want to kill herself; people who want to commit suicide don't give a fuck about number of facebook likes or how many followers they have. She has found innovatively incredible way to become famous and prove she's attention whore. So that's why i say she should get owned.

"How's that tiger-camo working out of your ya?"

same arguments can be applied to you and most of people who lurk here.

damn she hawt

but there's little problem: THE BEST WAY to make her get owned is to not give a fuck about her cutting herself at all.

Agreed.

This is 4chinz we all need a life

THE HELL SPAWN THRIVES ON ATTENTION

IF YOU WANT TO KILL IT, STARVE IT

FUCK OFF YOU RETARD SCUM, GET THIS SHE-THING OFF Sup Forums

FUCKING HERETICS

>muh resources
you contribute nothing to society either. most people don't. we're all just here to live our absurd and meaningless lives and to strive to create our own meaning and value. you're completely missing the point by disregarding human beings. human beings ARE the point.

> gets bullied
> literally cuts herself with knives all the time
yeah Im sure your comments will be the nail in the coffin

I can’t say much because I’m a cutfag to but at the very least keep it behind closed doors or just put a long-sleeved shirt over it or some shit, not everyone wants to see your mental disorder.

Maybe spam her faggy boyfriend instead? Make them breakup. Then maybe she will kill herself.

I will now proceed to judge a human being's life without any substantial knowledge whatsoever thereof. I am not a pathetic loser at all for doing this. I sit behind my computer and pass judgement on the world that I am too scared to partake in meaningfully.

Wish she died when she cut her throat, would of been funny.

Okay, I'll hear you out.

Thanks for the bumps m8

My favorite picture of her

I'm sure that in your mind you're the kind of person that deserves to have resources allocated to them but in the minds of others you should be euthanized. What is special about you?

This isn't Reddit you tremendous faggot. Sup Forums is an uncaring autistic monster.

I'm sorry you're accusing OTHERS of seeking attention?

oh sorry I didn't realize okay I love you bye

Does she ever have BF?

she would be 7/10 if it weren't for the cuts

1/10

god tier memes

Yah, i agree man CUT it out!

no make up clearly wearing makeup

Yea she has a bf. He's an emo looking fuckboy.

god-tier memes

I'd still put my dick in her

GIVE HER NOTHING

GIVE THE HELLSPAWN NOTHING

DIRECT YOUR RAGE TOWARDS THE SHILLARY BITCH INSTEAD

PRAISE THE EMPEROR, DEATH TO FALSE IDOLS, AND DEATH TO SHITPOSTERS

Does that make it wrong?

You are CANCER. FUCK YOU, YOUR MOM, YOUR PETS, YOUR DAD, YOUR SIS, YOUR REDDIT BROWSING HISTORY, YOUR ASSHOLE, YOUR ANCESTORS.

YOU NEED TO DIE AT THIS MOMENT.
YOU ARE CUNT, GAY, DIPSHIT, ARSEHOLE, ASSPLUG.

FUCK YOU. LEAVE Sup Forums OR I'LL KILL YOUR MOM WHEN SHE BLOWJOBS MY DICK. YOU ILLITERATE INFECTION.

you are gay.

>t. cutfag

Creepy fucker in the background like Gollum or some shit. Everybody msg him telling him how he's an ugly faggot and looks like gollum. And hes bitch look like she get dicked down by Freddy Krueger.

>how can you possibly in any way make it worse than wanting to kill yourself?
...failing at it over and over again?

>when she blowjobs my dick
hahahahahahahah fuck my sides

I wish i could see how her vag looks like

Rule 34 on cutters?

Omg she look so fab in this pic!

efukt.com/21577_Making_Fun_of_Cutters_LOL_TRIGGERS.html

I read she's Rape Victim.

HOLY SHIT SHE BECAME A TIGER?

Survivor of what?

was she mauled by a razorblade factory?

she has nice feets

I have a honest question for you guys. What do you think of people who used to self harm and have scars now? Should they always cover up? Or is it automaticly attention whoring if the scars are showing. Sorry for my english btw.

Well, I think when she first started cutting herself it was for relieving her inner pain. But the more attention and compassion she recieved, the purpose of cutting became getting attention. Cutting yourself is bad on its own, I did it myself when I suffered from depression. But doing it only to get attention is disgusting.

attention whoring

>I did it myself when I suffered from depression.
Holy fuck. Boys, we have found her BF.

LOL at least there's no more hair on her arms. Just needs practice. Like, a LOT.

i reckon the rapist would laugh his ass off if he saw her looking like that

LEAVE THIS THREAD

LEAVE THIS SHITPOSTING PIECE OF SHIT THREAD TO DIE

NOBODY WANTS THIS BULLSHIT ON Sup Forums

GIVE THEM NOTHING

Hahaha. Like I am going to take motivational advice from someone who tried to kill themselves. They didn't even succeed at that.

That would be like taking advice about raising Sea Monkeys from someone who sells penis enlargement pills.

It's a pretty hot look at least imo, even if she is attention whore level 99

She's got such a white trash face.

FIRST OFF, it's so easy to tell she didn't get enough attention as a child.
SECOND OFF, HOW DO YOU FUCK UP THAT BAD, JUST FUCKING KILLYOURSELF ITS NOT HARD IF YOU REALLY WANT IT DONE

That hair is a worse boner killer than the fake cuts.

Also, fuck you CAPTCHA. Fucking ridiculous