During what three year interval are women most attractive?

During what three year interval are women most attractive?
>27-30

9-12
no pedo though

>33-36

0 - 3
That's a stipid question

same

21-24

14-17

9-12, duh.

15-18 is the only correct answer

16-19

Its the way of things

>no pedo though

13-18

This

>14-17 is the peak of ripeness

14-17

>exhibit A

11-22

During that 10 year span, women are by far the most attractive. Women age like milk. They just get more and more sour.

correct answer

24-27

(but i'm 29 so being college age is a level of bullshit i'm not willing to put up with)

Yep

"18"-18.

11* year span you dummy

29-32.
Still young looking is no kids, and bioclock calling cock like a madman.

16 17 18 (;

They go to shit after 25

8-11
No pedo

Agreed

>Still young looking is no kids

must be nice still living in the 60s

Women that age without kids practically don't exist anymore.

12-15

Low whores get pregnant at 16. True.
Would you rather aim for late twenties and fuck those who pass the no-kids test or fuck that teen and be a dad ?

go for the christmas cake obviously

Thank you for correcting my typo.

>bioclock

They should make a game called Bioclock. You play as a woman in her mid to late thirties. You run around an underwater trying to seduce men. There are two types of men to seduce: "Baby Daddies" and "Cucks". When you've successfully seduced a Baby Daddy, you extract the vital resource SEMEN, which impregnates you and allows you to spawn miniature versions of yourself. However, you and your hellspawn cannot survive without a second resource, MONEY. Therefore, you must seduce the second type of man, Cucks, from which you can extract this second resource. Cucks serve another function; they can take care of your hellspawn for you, leaving you free to explore the city and find more Baby Daddies to impregnate you.

There is a timer you have to race against, though. This is the "Bioclock" and it expires once your character reaches her forties. Once the Bioclock runs out, it's game over.

>you run around an underwater

Meant to say "underwater city"

16-19

Make her an alien and it's perfect

Nice body's, but holy Fuck they are painful at that age.

That would be kinda awesome, you know !

15-17. Super soft skin and horny as a thorn bush.

If you're into that, I suggest you watch the movie "Under The Skin" starring Scarlett Johanson. I don't want to spoil anything, but it's kind of like what you're suggesting. It's a bit of an abstract art film, so don't expect a really tangible plot.