Why do chinese people and most other asians hate black ppl so much?

why do chinese people and most other asians hate black ppl so much?

Traditionally,Asian more refer white skin.
Not really hate them tho.
Btw I am Taiwanese.

Who doesn't hate niggers

>negroid

Is that giga nigga?

is that the only reason?

Pretty much. It's just a cultural thing.

White = Good
Black = Bad

Can't (really) do much about it. Can confirm as a nigger though, I've met many Asiatic people who give me some nasty glares- despite being one "one of the good ones". I have never seen or witnessed so much contempt for a complete stranger.

Even after I solve a complex chemistry problem. Shiieeet.

asians and blacks went through a similar period in anerica, many asians were worked to death and so were many blacks, but asians have hard work ethics and actyally made something for themselves over the years in america, they look down at the lazy negros with distain in their hearts because negros are useless non humans. this is one reason asians and latinos get along, bith are hard working people

The only good nig is a dead nig

>calling heating chicken wings "a complex chemistry problem"

isnt it kinda less racist to have one word for people of dark skin/african decent and not even having the possibility to use a derogative term, because there is none? its like you want to call someone nigger, but your language only has the word blackman

chinese ppl dont say black ppl, they say black ghost 'huk guai'

They don't
I'm black and my gf is from Taiwan
Also see pic

>White = Good
>Black = Bad
This, even a blackish Indian chick that I know told me this that this is why most prefer whiter skinned girls

Because they have higher IQs than Whites.

>White = good
>Black = bad

I think this goes beyond culture. I think it's in the human sub-conscious that mistrust things that are black. Idk maybe I've smoked too much weed over the years and put though into why does the worlds population hate nigs. Becuse no culture I have come across likes them on a group basis. Shit I've know many nigs that dislike other nigs due to how dark that are.

Black Stacey, they call me black Stacey

because asians aren't constantly guilted by the media and shown an untrue image of minorities in tv shows, movies etc

so they see 80% of black people for what they are, voilent and impulsive retards who can't plan ahead

To be fair, many whites can't either.

I HATE NIGGERS

Well, I'd be inclined to suggest that as well, but I feel that it's not fair/it's disingenuous to suggest that agents/individuals aren't capable of acting on their instinctual nature, rather than being absolute slaves to it.

Think about it. You can choose to think about something over the years, and learn about why you think ways about said thing, or you can choose to simply accept what you know currently, and never change that information. Habit-forming is an interesting part of the psyche.

Coupled with the instinctual nature to avoid things that are... dark, which tend to have a lot of negative connotations, including things like disease, or filth, or something ominous... it would be fairly easy to build a cultural system where you absolutely do not question said instincts.

It's easy, valid, and sometimes sensible to go, "I am afraid of that stranger". It's what kept people alive, once, let alone several other things.

>provides one exception
>doesnt post a pic for proof
>instead shows pic of white girls with black guys

we don't hate niggers, we hate all foreigners that come shit on our countries. just happens that niggers are the majority

>home grown niggers
>foreigners

at least in my city, we don't let niggers breed. they're only imported

MACAU REPRESENT

>latino
>hardworking

u w0t

Well, no wonder.

You live in Macau. It's 87% "Cantonese". More than half of the residents are imports/immigrants- little to almost no one has children there.

And don't let me tell you what the culture of Macau is majorly consisted of, though. I'll let you say that.

Everyone hates blacks, Asians just don't have colonial guilt that makes them pretend otherwise.

it's also an ex portuguese colony, and we get niggers of other portuguese colonies and even PORTUGAL coming for refuge cause of how shit their life is over there. and is it a coincidence that all niggers straight from africa are prone to follow stereotypical behavior?

>Portugal
Thank you.
>is it a co
Well, correlation is not always causation. I'd imagine that all of Africa isn't just Savannah.

And... what exactly is "stereotypical behavior"? Is it a people thing, or can stereotypes only exist in Africa? I mean... you kind of sound like a stereotype, right now.

Most Latinos are hard working. It's the ones that get citizenship that develop a sense of entitlement.

as in they assume the stereotype of their race. you know, ooga booga we wuz kangz shit

literally have a gang here, called ugk for niggers

>you sound like a stereotype
?? care to elaborate? actually confused

>elaborate
>stereotype of their race
Not entirely sure that I need to, but okay.

So, remember when you gave the account of a racial stereotype? Well, the definition of stereotype doesn't solely rely on, nor is solely defined by, racial elements. The word "stereotype" can stand on it's own, and does mean something.

"A preconceived notion, usually about groups of people". Already, you've put people into groups, and it's not that doing so is or was wrong. In fact, it shows that you definitely don't need me to explain this.

Your posts dictate a certain ideological theme; you've a lot of pride. You are playing into the stereotypical "proud member of culture/country" caricature.
>muh country
>foreigners suck
>Portugal is shit get your plantains out of here
>ooga booga we wuz kangs n shit

Is it a coincidence that all niggers straight from Comp- I mean, Africa, tend to default to certain things? No.

Because there are many reasons as to why they do. It's not something solely unique to Africans, either. Can confirm, because of where I live. However, I doubt most of them are for the reasons you seem to be implicitly suggesting... and to put forth the notion that the very reasons you're putting forth are the sole reasons for issues being present... is a bit typical for the average... well, I'll call you a nationalist.

I am brown and I have had many Chinese girlfriends...it's the person not the color of the skin

For asians it works like this
tier 1: their distinct kind of asian (e.g. chinese, japanese, korean etc.)
tier 2: white people
tier 3: other asians (sometimes in a very particular order)
tier 4: latino
tier 5: muslim
tier 6: antagonistic asian (e.g. korean v n. korean)
tier 7: niggers

hmm. maybe that's why i didn't understand it. i might've come off as a rather prideful nationalist, but i'm actually rather detached from such a thing. don't really care for nationalism. more of a "individual merits" philosophy.

i was really just stating the facts of what happens here, and i never said foreigners suck. just shitty foreigners suck, and it happens that we have a huge black influx. big difference

Not true. Millennial Asian girls are fucking niggers by the boatloads now. Asian males are just more selective when fucking outside their race, so Millennial Asian guys you usually see with a 8/10 white girl at least or a 9/10 black or Latina chick at least.

nigger spotted