Chronic pain in left leg. It will never go away. I don't know what to do

Chronic pain in left leg. It will never go away. I don't know what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

unitedpatientsgroup.com/resources/how-medical-marijuana-works
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get a medical marijuana card....duh

Weed. The moron's escape.

then what would you do genius? Wouldn't that be using weed for its actual purpose?

I've had chronic pain in both shoulders, lower back and right leg since 04. Got hooked on Percocet from the VA - taken off of it by whiteknight doctor last year, been smoking weed since. Shit saved my life Sup Forumsro, I was about to blow my brains out.

What exactly does weed do that's good for leg pain?
>it doesn't stop pain
>progresses and speeds up many diseases
>just gets you high and lowers your morals

You're just upset that you have nothing to do but waste your lunch break on 4 chan being angry about a plant. Get back to work wagecuck.

I'm payed to sit here. Security is a great job, m8.

All of this is incorrect except "gets you high"

You obviously don't get high. Most of my pain is relieved, regardless of what it is. Helps me relax my muscles and stop stressing out.

I feel safer. I was a little leery coming into this thread but now I see you've got it under control.

Thx

Jesus dude. Do some research. And none of that weed website bias bs. Talk to real people about the effects of marijuana.

you're left with only one alternative.

>become a misanthropic antisocial medical doctor.

It's come a long way since I started smoking 45 years ago.

unitedpatientsgroup.com/resources/how-medical-marijuana-works

Nigger I smoke this shit everyday. I can feel what it's doing to me. I can feel the damage and the positive. I'm just OK with the negative risk

Summer troll. You must be on the east coast not in school yet.

Have you been to a doctor? Why are you posting here about it?

I've got a hernia in my lower back pinching a nerve causing pain in my back and nerve pain down my leg nearly 24/7. But I'm not bitching about it.

Stay active. It helps.

Feel ya OP, chronic pain in both arms.
Doctors dont know wtf it is
Started like 6 months ago, going crazy because I can't do shit about it

Get some nice pills for it.

You're on Sup Forums. Who here has morals? Go to reddit if you want that shit.

>lowers your morals
>morals

Yup smoking weed is a gateway to murder and grand theft.

Bad idea.

Addiction is no fun. If you want to take drugs, go with weed. The addiction is nothing to kick compared to pharmaceutical painkillers.

that's not even an argument. you're just using ad hominem like the fallacious little stupid bitch that you are because you can't accept that marijuana does a lot of bad shit to you besides turning you into some loser who needs drugs to cope with your shitty life.

>[stupidity intensifies] on whoever thinks a psychoactive narcotic substance has no negative effects on your body and mind.

this

Well you can sit there and bitch like you are and solve nothing.

Get a MM card.

Talk to a doctor and pay for prescription opiates and get addicted to them after about 20 days forcing you to live with chronic pain while dealing with an opiod addiction.

Or you could drink all day and become a raging alcoholic.

Or you could kill yourself.

I have Ulcerative Colitis which is ulcers in my large intestines. I have had chronic pain since I was 15 (25 now). I had my medical card for a year during college.

I think most people misunderstand the effects of marijuana and how it can be used medically. It's not like toy smoke a bowl and your pain is relieved, it's not like that. For me, I hate a hit, and within a minute my pain will feel more dull or numbed. I can tell that my body is stillmessed up, but it's considerably less painful.

On top of that, marijuana calms the digestive system. This is especially good for me. I can have really bad cramps and within a minute they will subside. The alternative medication I can take like anti-inflammatories don't kick in for up to 45 minutes and then leave me so stoned I can't even get out of bed.

It's a hell of a lot better than being addicted to pain pills

Ive had chronic pain in my neck/shoulder/back area since like 05, used to take some shitty prescriptions for a little while but they don't address what causes the pain they are merely trying to alleviate it.
After reading about the side effects and the realization that I don't want to be dependant on anything I learnt how to deal with the pain.
It's always there, when it's bad I take a hot shower or lay down and "meditate" using breathing techniques.
Dealing with chronic pain at work is difficult, but shit life ain't easy and the sooner you realise it's not going away, the sooner you learn to deal with it and stop acting like it's the end of the world.

Try kratom. Its legal in most states, its really cheap and effective. Its also really safe compared to prescription opiates

Cut the leg off. If the doctors refuse then you can give yourself gangrene and force amputation,