I'm going to college in 2 weeks and i don't drink

I'm going to college in 2 weeks and i don't drink
How fucked am I?

Really you dont need to drink to have a good time

if you have the internets you can check out goats instead of drinking

this is not technically incorrect.

Everybody else will be drinking and partying
I wont make any white friends and increase my social rank

dude there are an innumerable amount of ways to get fucked up other than thru alchohol

Do you get graded on alcoholism in college now? I hope Hillary pays you through you failure

I'm sure you will bent like the pussy you are. Besides you can just smoke, oh right, bet you don't do that either. Might as well just stay in your room and fap to anime.

But you are going to bent to that sweet sweet group pressure, just remember that alcohol don't enter the bloodstream instantly so take a drink and wait 20 before drinking another.

so you want to make it easy to suicide bomb a lot of white people?

Why don't you drink?

college doesn't like pussies.

If you think that don't drink is a problem for you, wait for what is coming, teenagers...

God willing i will sex them

checked.

Muslims do smoke, when they're strapped full of explosives.

Met a muslim friend this summer, he was a really cool guy actually.

But he came here to drink and get high, you're fucked

Where does Turkish tobacco come from then? What is a hookah?

I'm pretty sure those are all parodies not supossed to be usde by real muslims. Just look at the book title in the science adverstiment.

Shut the fuck up faggot. U need to start drinking OP

You will not Op, you are asking advice on Sup Forums

Who gives a shit? Don't go to parties. If you feel the need to be social find some like-minded people. Don't be such a conformist baby. All I did at college was game with a group of friends and do school work and it was the time of my life. Don't let your standards of behavior be set for you. Set your own.

if you refuse to drink when people offer it to you- it's not a huge deal if you don't act holier-than-thou about it.

however if you act like you are above people while they are binge drinking they will not want to spend time with you

Just drink. Fuck Islam.

Just dont be a preachy asshole and you will be fine. If you respect others decisions they should respect yours. Anybody who judges you for not drinking is a toxic person.

And if you start drinking dont over do it and die. Everything in moderation, including moderation on occasion.

I'm in college and I don't drink, I still socialize, have a pretty good amount of friends, have a qt3.14 gf. Drinking doesn't gain you that much, buddy.

find some friends to do homework with from your classes. or join clubs if you have actual hobbies. i wouldn't say you're fucked but it will take more effort.

and blowing up hospitals

islamic anime muslim, love that page

If you are going to college, and you are worried about anything other than study, you are wasting your time. So many people nowadays think that college is a fucking free meal ticket. They BS classes, refuse to learn, and come out the other side in debt, and unmarketable.

Real advice OP: You bust your ass in school to learn as much as you can and become a better person, or you will find that college is worthless. You spend every waking moment reading your books and researching scholarly articles. Remember, friends don't pay bills, they aren't concerned with your state of affairs, and they damn sure don't give a fuck about your future. Fuck em all

>M"O"hammed
>M"U"hammed
Wtf, pick one!

Find a slut.Fall in love.Wait untill she cheats you.Cry and be depressed.Start drinking to forget.Then more,and more untill it starts to be your habbit.GG op now you prepare to go to college.

i don't know why u ppl still believe in a imaginary friend

As long as you're not an uptight asshole about it, you'll be fine.

Remember that Quran prohibits making pictures of people.

no u fucking need drinks to become a party animal

You will be an alcoholic by the end of college. I guarantee. If you need proof, it happened to me. 100% of the time.

Hang with your ppl asshole
(musulmans or how ever)

> college 'educated'
> thinks if it happened to him it will happe to anybody
> offers this as "proof"

What did you actually learn in college?

athletes don't drink faggot

immediately start a drinking course then!

Learn how to cook. Invite people over to eat. you'll be fine.