We did it again Sup Forums. The news is happily fed again. What should we feed them next?

We did it again Sup Forums. The news is happily fed again. What should we feed them next?

This instagramers titties

which one of you fuckers has screencaps of the picutres?

Harambe lives

her nudes are not my cup of sexy tea. Didn't save them. I'm sure another will post them today.

OMFG

What the fuck how are her feat that big

The man must be quite a bit smaller than her. Her feet can't be that big.

Kek hes probably sucking it like a dick while shes just looking at him like wtf

What is photoshop?

Using "we" to give yourself a little bit of credit?
You live a sad life.

You do realize that Leslie may harm herself due to what has happened and the embarrassment right? Don't you feel any sadness if she does?

You edgy faggots need to get a life...maybe get out more.

Fact is she'll be fine - and you retards will go back to being nothings. Enjoy it while it lasts

Just like you then.
What is the point of being a mindcontrolled nu-male with 0 critical thinking on an anonymous taiwanese skydiving board? Are you really that dense that you feel the need to safeguard celebritites from their stupid choices of keeping nudes online while you go off 2 seconds later to a fb-fap thread?
In essence I might have just lost myself to replying... oh well, you're a fag. Case closed.

Nice she got gray pubes

>celebrities get paid millions of dollars every year
>I get paid nothing
Why should we feel sorry for celebrities again?

trump's tax returns.

or milana vayntrub nudes.

Protip:

Don't upload nudes of yourself on the internet if you can't handle any recourse.

By all appearances she is a shitty human being, nothing of value will be lost if she does. I won't go so far as to say she's getting what he deserves, but she is definitely getting what she asked for.

I hope her ruined "career"/life serve as a warning to others not to be like her.

Oh yeah...you lost a long time ago, beta-boy

She gets paid that much for brining something to the table creatively. Maybe if you got out of your moms basement and put in some effort you might be able to do the same.

Do us all a favor and kys

This picture right here

I know you think you had this internet disagreement in the bag with that slick reply, but don't underestimate me... As you can see, I can be pretty slick myself!

Man the writer of that article is shit. She has a good point but the way she goes about it is complete garbage.

>"I am still very careful to cut back if I feel my jeans getting too tight"

What a fucking retarded thing to write, leave it to a moron who know's nothing of physical exercise to preach to those who don't.

Is that really harambe's foot?

Oil Slick

shoopaloop

i really, really, really, like this image

You mean the internet isn't secure? Stop....the....presses.

Man, I don't understand the hate that Leslie gets. Her performance was easily the best in the movie. I was expecting it to be among the same lines as the trailers, but after watching the film it seemed that the producers really did their best to choose her worst material for them.
So I guess all the hate is coming from people who didn't even see the film?

>You watched the movie?!
Yeah, but I didn't pay for it of course. Mostly everything was shit.