They are accusing me of touching her kids when i never did its been 3 years since i talked or seen them i am a innocent...

They are accusing me of touching her kids when i never did its been 3 years since i talked or seen them i am a innocent person who never did anything wrong and yet they want to make me look like a monster

i live in a small town where everyone knows me really well and they know i never did anything so sickening like this and to even accuse me of it is sickening people know im innocent and yet i am accused of something so disgusting is there anything i can do besides wait and hope that i dont have to go to court even if im innocent i would rather not be going through a witch hunt for this i honestly think someone else MAY be touching the kids if anyone but its not me what can i even do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
youtu.be/6wXkI4t7nuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Touch the kids differently so u can prove it wasn't u

You can start by not typing run-on sentences.

You can start by learning how to English. Even the way you type is rape.

I dont want to touch the kids i am not a sick monster like that. I dont want to known as that ever i want to be known for good things.

>trying to save face this badly
OP is definitely the kiddie diddler

I don't know man. Find yourself a good lawyer. Thats all I can tell you. That way, when you go to court "if" you get found innocent, you can turn the tables on her and sue her. Just remember that nothing is guaranteed due to this inconsistent court system.

Also, once a woman accuses you of being a child molester, you will always be a child molester in the public eye. Whether you did it or not. Theres nothing you can do about that. Thats what you get for trusting a woman.

I would never do anything sick its wrong its horriable and the only people im attracted to are older than me because they are more mature and wise (and sometimes hornier) (im a gay bottom why would i do anything to a kid)

I dont even know if im going to be charged yet i just talked to detective yesterday. I am hoping the DA wont even go with the charges but im unsure of all that anyways.

Most of the people who knows what is going on believe me. Those who have kids still believe in me and dont treat me different. They still trust me around there kids because i wouldn't do these allegations.

Here's the deal, my ex said the same thing, I lost a couple friends because of it. You didn't do it, no worries, if something becomes of it worry then. My ex didn't have kids and just come out of no where because she is crazy and "was going to fuck up my life." Keep anything and everything that proves you're innocent and don't worry about it. Sure it'll bother you that someone would say something so shitty for no reason, but you just have to move on and ignore it.

You talked to the police without a lawyer?

NEVER do that. Better start prepping your ass, you're definitely going to prison.

thats the thing she and the kids are saying i did this stuff 3 years later after not visiting them for 4-5 years now.

I have nothing to show innocence because they claimed touching and oral. But how can i if i haven't seen them in so long its impossible to show im innocent then.

This fag is gonna love it when Tyrone turns his ass inside out when he's in jail

All i did was anwser his questions. I had nothing to hide so why would i need a lawyer. I am hoping that the family looks at getting help. The kid that there claiming i touched has behavioral problems and needs to see someone about it.

I am hoping i dont go to jail because im innocent. I would never do anything sickening like this.

nigga never talk to cops without your lawyer especially when you are innocent our justice system is fucked up police will try to hang you with your own words

If the police are talking to you, you need a lawyer. There's literally nothing you can say that will help you.

Watch this for reasons why:
youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

Move out of there. If you live in a small town you are fucked.
A while back in my town someone accused a guy of touching some kids. the rumor grew. He never was prosecuted or anything. A mob gathered outside his house one night, burned his place down and lynched him.

Well then im fucked because i gave my entire side of the story and told the cop everything i knew. IF FOR ANY REASON i get arrested and they want to talk to me again then il have a lawyer. But i was just answering routine questions.

If i leave now il look guilty and be fleeing from a possible investigation. plus my family my home my work everything is here.

You are on Sup Forums, its incriminating. You are a Pedophile!

If you're accused, you did it (in the eyes of he law, and news media).

Unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it. They will always believe the kid and side with the kid 100% of the time. If the kid says you did it, then you will be found guilty.

Even if you're innocent, taking a plea agreement is probably your best course of action.

I hate to say this, but this is true of how it works in the US.

this smells strongly of bait if this is real then why did you not post this on /adv/?

Shit man, I feel for you. Rumors run wild in towns, even if the cops say you are innocent your family will always get dirty looks in the street. Small towns suck.

I am not a pedophile and i would not incriminate myself with lies of sickening things. Touching kids is wrong im an adult who likes being fucked by older adults why would i want a kid.

The DA may not go through with it though if they dont beilve the kid though at least right?

I dont know what /adv/ is i am new to Sup Forums.

Thanks but i can only hope the DA wont go through with it because they will see that this doesnt sound right. the mom has had 5+ guys and 2+ girls be with her since 5 years ago. I think something happened but it wast me. I do hope that it comes out that they will see im telling the truth.

It is bait. However, it is very sad that there are innocent men that have to go through bullshit like this.

/adv/ is a board like Sup Forums, just for advice.
hope you get out innocent

First of all, you write like a retard. Don't do that, use grammar and write proper sentences.

Actual advice:
First of all; lawyer up. You give no concrete details, you'll need to do that if you are to get any decent advice.
If you have only been accused by the mother of the child and there is no ongoing legal process you might want to talk to your lawyer about suing for defamation right away, how well this works depends heavily on local laws, so ask your lawyer.

Assuming there is a ongoing legal process you should be completely open on talking to the police, or as open as your lawyer suggest at least.

Give zero fucks about who else might be molesting kids, focus entirely on saving your own skin.

Also start looking for a new place to live.

>The DA may not go through with it though if they dont beilve the kid though at least right?

The DA will go through with it if he believes he can "win the case". Whether he believes that you are innocent or not, it's all about can he win.

Don't talk about it with anyone, but get a lawyer...

>gay bottom

Confirmed for kiddie diddling

>it's all about can he win

pretty much this. DAs are politicians and only care about the numbers in the end. the bigger the number, the better stuff for their next political ad when the run again. plus, being 'tough of child molesters' is good campaign babble.

All pedos are beta faggots so its plausible

I am innocent idk what you mean by bait, but i didnt do anything wrong here.

I will post there next then.

The mother and the kid are both claiming it. All i know is right now its just questions they are asking nothing has been sent to a DA yet.
I dont have a lawyer yet but the town doesn't know this yet (she doesn't even live in same town as me).

Yeah but if the only thing they are going on is something they claimed i did 4-5 years ago with no contact for 3 years doesn't that sound odd?

I will if i need to but all i can do at this point is wait.

Thats just sickening that you think that.

Welcome to the modern era, brought to you by liberals. All any female has to do is accuse you of something and the liberal public court will agree you're guilty, usually followed by the so called judicial courts. Just wait till Hillary becomes Empress, if you think Obama improved race issues wait till you see how Hillary makes women act.

Enjoy what you let fester and grow you millennial faggots!

Your willingness to talk to LE makes you seem naive and that will embolden the DA. Shut up. Get a lawyer.

Hello I had the same problem as you a while ago

I will look at them but i wont hire yet.

I have no idea if your serious or not.

>Yeah but if the only thing they are going on is something they claimed i did 4-5 years ago with no contact for 3 years doesn't that sound odd?

Again, it's all about whether or not he thinks that your case would be winnable or not. If he feels like it's an easy win, he's going to move forward. That's just how the system works.

Shut up completely, and get a lawyer is the only advice you need obey. Disregard you reputation because a bigger fish called "your freedom and name on the sex offender's list" is at hand.

This should set your priorities straight.

Yeah well i am hoping the DA is smart and realizes this is a waste of time because its just down right messed up.

I am looking at lawyers but i dont want to hire one right off the bat right now though.

first post best post

You can work on your reputation after you are exonerated.
1. quiet
2. lawyer up

this.

and if you're in a state like Ohio, who's trying to make sex offenders get special license plates, you're fucked. this will be an open invitation for vandalism to any vehicle with such a plate on it. also, cops would probably be way more likely to cite you for minor traffic violations that they would have otherwise let go.

>being this silly

Im not from ohio so that is at least some good news.

They would never pass that pleb. Stop getting your news from Facebook

>i am hoping the DA is smart

Doesn't matter if he's smart or dumb. He wants convictions regardless of your innocence and wants to look like the guy that goes after pedophiles and puts them away.

He doesn't have to prove your guilt. Without a lawyer you are potentially screwed.

>special license plates

That's pretty fucked up. It would honestly make more sense to me to give special license plates to DUI offenders. That is just a stupid political move by some politician, and won't make kids any safer.

Don't wait. Go get a lawyer and be completely honest and open with him.

I will get a lawyer but when and if it does to trial.If it doesn't i dont need a defense lawyer i would need a different kind.

It is going before the legislature in September, so we'll have to wait and see. They are pretty strongly in favor of it.

It's done because pedophiles are judged by this society as just below muslims and atheists. They're told all their lives that "where there is smoke, there is fire"

Reason # too many to not have kids. Also I'd probably be guilty.

> got nothing to hide

Some prosecutor is going to make a political career out of you.

It doesn't matter whether you did it or not you never talk to the cops without a lawyer.

>get accused of diddling kids
>ask Sup Forums for help
>1/5 of the threads on Sup Forums are loli pics

Wew lad

I hope you have not spoken with police before talking to a lawyer, or taken a polygraph.

Did you watch the movie "the hunt"? (die jagten or something like this, its swedish or norwegian i believe).
That's what's happening to you, leave town because they will never believe you, even if you are declare innocent

>make more sense to me to give special license plates to DUI offenders

politicians can't logic, that is quite clear.

>I will if i need to but all i can do at this point is wait.
you need to. trust me, you definitely need to. you need to do it right now. as in right this minute. go.

hire a town rapist

>It doesn't matter whether you did it or not you never talk to the cops without a lawyer.

This is the only perfect advice you should listen to.

watch this video: youtu.be/6wXkI4t7nuc

Watch it now.

Whip out your flacid cock infront of the children to prove you're not a pedo

why is ohio so dumb? I don't like sex offenders either but that is just dumb and shitty.

why does ohio have to act like indiana's parasitic siamese twin?

kek

then say "touch it, I won't even get hard..."

>posting on Sup Forums which is infamous for loli and cp, but claims innocence.
Nigga you fucked up again, when they check your IP/MAC address and see this site on your files it's not gonna help your case. Enjoy the pokey faggot!

no polygraphs because of my heart condition

They will see that i dont look at loli pics or anything

If true that is some scarlet letter level bullshit. I cannot imagine we are so far gone as a country that the Supreme Court would uphold this.

Nobody seems to remember why we founded this country in the first place. It's true history just keeps on repeating itself.

Touch more kids,you're going to jail anyways so may as well enjoy

>this much of a normie to think they won't slander this site against your case

I dont even like kids sexually

Hire Clinton as a lawyer. She will get you off the hook. Chill out mate.

you don't anymore you mean

Wisconsin and Alabama are also looking into special license plates for sex offenders.

Once one state passes it, it will spread to the rest of the nation, because the media will be calling out states who don't do it yet.

This is the same pattern we've seen for other restrictions on sex offenders.

>I had nothing to hide so why would i need a lawyer

oh the naivety

OP, you should just kill yourself

Loli is basically a person wanting to be a pedo, only faggots actually beat their shit to loli.

Lawyer vs no lawyer
>you're fucked homie

>They will see that i dont look at loli pics or anything
then all the old ladies on the jury who don't know what loli is are going to wonder why you do know what it is. and the prosecutor will play their suspicions like a ukulele.

if you give even a single fuck what happens to you, even one molecule of a fuck, stop posting in this thread right fucking now and go find a lawyer. if I see another post out of you in this thread, I'm going to assume you don't care about your own welfare. not wasting any more time on this.

I never have i didn't even lose my virginity until only 2-3 weeks ago to a older person.

I admit im naive but i also wish to beilve that for what i do for the community, what i do for families and more. That they will look and consider all the good i always go for people. This is what i hope at least for.

I admit i was considering that option if it ruined my life then i would feel free of the ugly allegations.

beating your shit to any form of "cartoon" is pretty messed up.

the prosecution will just say you were on Sup Forums and Sup Forums is notorious for the fappening and loli and cp Op you fucked up for even coming here especially to Sup Forums if you had lurked moar you would have found /adv/ and you might still have had hope play insane is the only advice i have for you

>to an older person
to a loli you mean

>I admit im naive but i also wish to beilve that for what i do for the community, what i do for families and more. That they will look and consider all the good i always go for people. This is what i hope at least for.
Her lawyer will twist this as you were trying to get close to other kids in the community. SOL

Wow.

I bet if Alabama was really honest with itself they would realize the state is about 98% sex offenders.

Hey! I was just typing that.

You touched the kids, admit it. Everyone here wants to touch the kids.

kek, they'll have to have special license plates for the people who aren't sex offenders

>All i did was anwser his questions
Hahahaha Cops don't care about you or the truth nigger, they're asking questions for the SOLE PURPOSE OF IMPLICATING YOURSELF bc it's not about justice, it's about the cop getting a big hero charge under his belt.

"messed up" i'll correct that for you *faggotry*

Tl;dr, op post pics of the goats he "didn't touch"?

You think someone else may be doing it? Seems like a really suspicious thing for you to say.

By reading this thread, I don't tend to believe your claim of innocence, op.

ok, golden rule number 1 when dealing with police is you say nothing because they got nothing. The more serious the charge the less you say. They will twist your shit if it gets to court. Check out the educational movie "My Cousin Vinnie" a classic movie on saying fuckall.

Rule 2 no lawyer, no talk. The lawyer is your witness to their bullshit. You need that if you want to beat something serious like a bogus kiddy fuckin charge.

What good deeds you previously did means nothing when it's an emotive subject like molesting kids. Nor should it mean anything imho.

All this is academic because you opened your fucking mouth. Because that's what good people do and you're clearly a good person, amirite.

Thank you.. Did no one notice that? What would make you think someone else is doing it?? If you are innocent I wish you the best but this don't look good. You are probably in for a hell of a ride get an attorney

well i am looking at lawyers i will hire one when we go to court obviously (if i go to court even at all) because im not going to remain lawyer-less.
I think when they know that for all the time i help in communitys for families in need and they see kids have been around and never touched that hey maybe this woman is mad or something idk i hope.
I am a good person i feel because i never do anything illegal or wrong i know the difference between good and bad touches.

I can only assume because her ex gf has a history of sexual conduct with minors herself (she was with 15year old. She has also had many guy boyfriends in a short time as well. I will hire a lawyer but i will remain positive that they will consider it a waste of time because of my clean history and stuff.

>I don't need a lawyer yet, I'll just wait til it goes to court lol
OP either is a troll or wants to go to jail

>innocent
>browses Sup Forums

I only came to Sup Forums because idk where else to ask for advice on this matter (other than talking to a lawyer)

>Underrated
The legal system is only traps. Every single person needs to know this like they know their Pokemons