LOL are people really this fucking retarded?????Give your money to a fucking african child or something...

LOL are people really this fucking retarded?????Give your money to a fucking african child or something, Why are the jews so good at taking your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gBxcMmaIuK0
youtube.com/watch?v=ix4mTekl3MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because she's hot

yikes

>hey guys WE don't WANT any HELP, just saying, we do not want help you guys have DONATEd enough ;))
>:OO woah!! thanks for all the support guys! wow! that's amazing, so unexpected!

I gave him 100 bucks because I like his videos and it's bullshit what Bold Guy is doing to him.

>not digging her heroin-chic vibe
absolutely not groovy chap

Are you a dumb child? Do you not understand the larger issue that people are donating for?

papa bless

lmao

>Give your money to a fucking african child or something
cuck

This, do it for FREEEEDOM!!!

LOOK AT THIS KEK
LOOK AT THIS KEK AND LAUGH

>to an african child
people have been "aiding" africa for years and they've always fucked it up in one way or another

fuck them

>Give your money to an African child
It's time to redpill you
youtu.be/gBxcMmaIuK0

movie studios and shit get sued all the time, if you want to make a living of teasing people online and get 6 figures with literally zero work you have to face the legal consequences.

as soon as they got popular there hasn't been a single funny video

he deserves money. he sits in front of a computer and makes obvious jokes about shitty videos using post-ironic memes and pandering running gags. what better way to spend your money than giving it to someone like him?

I gave them $500 and there is nothing you moaning poorfaggots can do about it.

>Africans wiping each other out

>Give them money

>They breed at catastrophic rates

>Continue to wipe themselves out

>Keep giving them more money to repeat and increase the cycle

So which is it?

Next video will be either

Hey it was just a prank guys thanks for the money!

or

It was actually art all long

>Hurting people's feelings should be punishable by law

>literally zero work

You're fucking retarded, end your life.

Can someone explain to me what h2h2 is meant to be or do?

I don't fucking understand why he's even a thing.

t. statist scum

woah that loli voice
oh god dont get a boner

what's this about now?

I don't either. I try to watch videos while I'm doing cardio and my inbox is flooded with people asking me to donate. I have no idea who this guy is, what he did, or why I should care.

This. I wonder if the poorfags that cry about how I spend money realize I'm just doing it to piss them off at this point. I got the most expensive Netflix subscription and have never used it just to make that faggot that makes the anti Netflix threads that much more salty. Now I'm going to donate to these people if someone will tell me their name.

If they had a strong case their lawyer would work pro bono (free) and defer payment until after the case had been settled and get damages from the other party

But because they are trying to siphon money from viewers they're deciding to get a lawyer who requires upfront and ongoing fees

Or because they don't believe they will win the case and no lawyer will work pro bono

>10/10 cucks

People are fucking stupid

>they're deciding to get a lawyer who requires upfront and ongoing fees
But they aren't, you have no idea what you're talking about

>talking out your ass when you have no understanding of the case or how lawsuits work

Good job

You're an idiot.

Corporate lawyer here. You are an absolute imbecile.

>If they had a strong case their lawyer would work pro bono (free)

So whats it like living in fantasy land?

>HEY EVERYONE, IM A DUMB ILL-INFORMED CHILD!

>you're fucking retarded

says the guy who donated money to h3h3

>getting meme'd in 2016

I didn't give them anything. End your life.

>mfw I actually like h3h3, but I hate Phil DeFranco so much I can't donate to anything he supports

>corporate lawyer here

kill yourself

I saw a video where they said they needed $100,000 and they were having cries about it

Wrong. Do you want to pick a point that's wrong?

Lawyers dont work probono when they know theyll win?
Lawyers dont defer fees when they know theyll win?
Clients cant shop around and find lawyers who will (usually young lawyers needing experience)?
They're not asking for money from stupid faggots?

Wrong

Wrong

>puts on stupid pants
>puts on stupid hat
>fucks around in vape stores saying stupid shit
So much effort

Watch the latest video, they aren't taking any of that money

>I didn't give them anything! I'm emotionally invested in this for no reason at all!

lol

>Being attracted to shitskins in 2016

LEL

he'll just find a cop out and say "nuh they just said they wont take the money"

guys a fucking retard.

>I'm a fucking faggot and I want everyone to know how stupid I am!

lol end your life

They didn't ask for donations, phil defranco started a kickstarter for them and for the future of youtubers.

>it's just fair use, bro
>we can't ask you to donate (but regardless we will make several videos about how scared we are to guilt youinto giving us money)
>GUYS our legal expenses will be of at least 100k dorra
>LOL is just a worst case scenario in which we would need 100k
Are they the ultimate jews? I think so

>I dont understand lawyers, youtube, copyright law, this lawsuit, lawsuits in general or real life but you guys are all wrong

Quality b8 m8

Guy makes money making fun of people. Some guy didn't like it, sued him, and now you have to give them money to help the community.

Why didn't RLM give any money to Ethan?

RLM gets Plinkett videos taken down all the time by flagging system that doesn't understand fair use.

what's this all about. someone run through it for me?

>Ethan literally makes at least $10,000 a MONTH from his youtube channel alone. I don't even know how much me makes from Patreon but it's a decent amount
>Now he needs people to donate to him because his shitty reaction video sucked so bad that someone is going to sue him for it

Ethan just complains about stuff, and the fact that anyone supports him baffles me. He's always playing the victim, yet the guy gets millions of views on all of his videos, and he's a hypocritical douche, like his weird out of place Leafy video. I didn't even know who leafy was until h3h3 mentioned him, so I don't really get why he had to pick a fight with him.

Personally, I never donate money because I'm a guy soon to be married who has a small student loan n shit. I do however understand that people are donating. If it's for supporting fair use or h3h3, it's a good cause. Because I love it when h3h3 makes fun of other retards.

Why the fuck you lying?

They said they're using the money

They said they're giving they money to some lawyers who have never had any clients (working pro bono until magically $120,000 arrives in their accounts that they'll then use to pay themselves to work on cases that they can win damages in)

They're being sued for making fun of another youtube video. Not a cease and desist but a full on court case. They asked for donations for a lawyer, the next day way exceeded the max goal, got a pro-bono lawyer and are giving him all the donations to further defend fair use cases

This bothers people for some reason

Oh well I guess if you type the word wrong over and over, your points become valid.

Obviously, it's free publicity and good money for little work. Leafy gets more views and attention, Ethan gets his views and everyone are satisfied. His content is pretty entertaining and he's fun. Other youtubers love him, even those who get a reaction video. it's ultimately a win-win-win for everyone. Except that Bold guy decided to be a fucking douche because his self esteem is smaller than my nuts.

Here's your reply

Right, they aren't pocketing any of the cash. That's what I meant

It becomes valid when your point is wrong

You make a claim that is wrong and it's dismissed

Fucking all these cuck children ITT who have never studied law, never worked as a lawyer, never spoken to a lawyer, have no understanding of the law, have never run a business

Watch the video

youtube.com/watch?v=ix4mTekl3MM

>We probably won't even use all that money
Means: We will use the money but we don't know how much
>We're putting it all in an escro so that a law firm can dip into it to use it for fair use cases
Their case is a fair use case

Eat shit and die you fucking morons

As a viewer, why play into that game then? It's obvious they're all just a bunch of douchebags making way more money than you just playing youtube politics. h3h3 is awful and his content hasn't been good for well over a year. I don't understand why people continue to watch him, let alone why they will literally pay money out of their pocket in order to please Ethan. It's cult mentality. He's not outright asking for it, but he's guilting people into donating money for some stupid bullshit cause.

Are you fucking braindead? they specifically said they weren't gonna keep the cash to themselves or pocket it but rather use it as a fund for EVERYONE who gets bullied who has a similiar case. Everyone would go apeshit if they bought a new car or moved into a new apartment all of a sudden.

why not go on a vacation somewhere or something that doesn't revolve around baiting fags

HOW THE FUCK IS USING $100,000+ NOT POCKETING THE CASH?

THEY HAD TO PAY FOR THE $100,000+ LAWYERS SOMEHOW RIGHT?

SO THEY'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THE LAWYER FROM THEIR OWN POCKET?

NO

SO HOW THE FUCK ARENT THEY POCKETING THE MONEY WHEN THEY PAY THE LAWYERS WITH THE MONEY

FUCK YOU

god i hate this fucking faggot and his ugly girlfriend. i would bully this piece of shit if i met him irl

JUST

lol

the donations were for the lawsuit, they're gonna use the money for the lawsuit, and the rest of it will be used to other law suits for other peeple. Are you fucking retarded?

This familia. It's like winning $500 worth of gas. You basically just won $500 because gas is a necessary item, which you're no longer spending money on. Just because the money you won is directly going to gas doesn't mean you're not $500 richer.

>just 831 views
I know it's only been a week but damn, more people should watch these kind of videos instead of some fatass lady with a chewbacca mask

I guess some people have alot of spare money, other people see this as a lawsuit against Fair use and not only Ethan and Hila. I like their content, but I haven't donated either. Because I'm a muslim and fuck the jews they're rich anyway. Including Ethan and his jewfu.

>memer faggot on youtube gets big
>starts raking in cash
>gets into hot water legally
>asks the good goys for their shekels to fund his lawyer

I hope he loses and him and the guy from the newspaper stand in men in black have to find real jobs.

No you wouldn't. He would fuck you up and you know it you coward.

What's all that shit behind them?

these cunts and the even sadder cunts that have sued them have fuck all to do with TV or FILM

seriously what the fuck is this thread even doing here?

>paying money for african children
>support random niggers with crazy birth rates

cuck

Donate it to medical research, veterans, rehab programs and the food bank.

I hate this jewtube drama too but cmon, look at the faggot that's sueing them. He doesn't deserve to win that shit at all.

fuck up ethan you fat dog looking cunt

your beard looks like a labradors stomach ugly nasty piece of jewish shit

Under aged kids and autists post here

>give your money to africa

thread was going smashingly till right then. absolutely embarrassing

You seem to forget that RLM practically uploads entire fucking starwars movie

>Her family owns a massive vineyard in Israel with private security

>He makes enough money to wake up and look down on central park every morning

>he went from one/two minutes of footage he was making fun of and making hilarious Tourettes-guy responses and improvised sketches to stating the obvious in a calm, obviously medicated manner; which ruined his entire gimmick

>Was being represented pro-bono and openly discussed an on-going legal case with the public

>Circle-jerks other Jew York Jewtubers constantly

>Realized that they can make several hundred dollars a day filming themselves talking about whatever is trending on twitter for fifteen minutes

2016 h3h3 is pretty shit. What the fuck happened?

>Makes reaction videos using other people's content and makes a living off it
>Proven to be jealous of other youtubers success and got btfo
>Has to beg people for money for his lawyer despite already making a ton of youtube.
I honestly hope he loses the case.

Ethan Bradberry happened

University of Sup Forums school of law folks, LMAO

How do I send money to Kony?

he was never good. just a typical jewish faggot man

they all act like this

My big thing is why are they putting all their stock in this Video Game Attorney guy lol
It's a good thing he's done but he might still be a shit lawyer

>Steve Buscemi with tits

he needs our money to fight to the predator now more than ever

What I really want to know is why people find this kike funny. I understand filthy frank because he says edgy jokes, but all this kike does is make awkward faces, cough and bitch at a video. I usually would blame my autism but this guy is even too autistic for me.

>tits

so H3H3 becomes popular and you guys decide you don't like them anymore

right gotcha

>jews scraping and clawing for the that last little bit of shekels

you cant make this shit up. low balling jews have no place in this world

GULLIBLE RETARD

he's my favourite youtuber along with Dunkey and Sky. What're ya gonna do? :))