Im meth addict. Last time I did meth 4 days ago. I really don't wanna take meth anymore...

Im meth addict. Last time I did meth 4 days ago. I really don't wanna take meth anymore, but I want cause I want to feel better with my minds. Without meth I feel unnaturally.. What should I do?

You're asking for help from these people? Seriously?

kill yourself and everyting will be alright OP

Just smoke some Meth and concentrate on it, I'm sure the answer will come to you.

If your serious, look into pharma amps.

Source: I'm on vyvanse rn and feel like I could handpick the carpet clean and it would be an experience. The reason I say Vyvanse over Adderall is vyvanse is a Hydroamphetamine. Meaning it only activates in your stomach acid. So you 'cant' abuse it. Or its just harder to.
Gl man. I'm fighting opiate addiction so I sorta know where you are coming from.

wait it out, cravings come in waves so you just have to wait it out. When I have a craving I sit down and force myself to watch a full hour episode of tv, at the end I always feel like I have more willpower not to go back.

Decide to quit. It really is that simple if you put your mind to it. Lower your doses, lenghten your intervals of use etc. until quitting will be easier than going cold-turkey. You could also switch meth into something that's not as bad for you, like weed or even an occasional mdma/lsd use.

Do you want to live like a white nigger? If so, then by all means carry on. If not, you should knock that shit off, man, it's not good for you.

weed

>le weed fixes other addictions meme

You're a complete retard but nice dubs.

Smoke weed alot and drink alot to replace your addiction then go from there
Take the lesser of two evils any day

i used to drink alcohol a bunch and left it when i started smoking weed, so it seems possible since I did it that way. lost shit tons of weight.

You should seek treatment. Ask a family member or somebody to help you get treatment. You will only stop if this is what you truly want in life

Weird. I'm an alcohol and if I smoke weed while not drinking the urge to drink just gets stronger.

It doesn't "fix" addictions, but it can help with them by working as a replacement.

LSD and shrooms on the other hand.. There's literal academic proof that they help people beat addictions. Would recommend.

You've most likely burnt out the pleasure centers in your brain. Might genuinely never feel happy again. Might have to focus on other things than feeling good for once.

Not OP but I would literally kill myself if this were me. No reason to go on.

Former coke addict here. It's not the same, but similar. Best thing you can do is leave OP. Go far away. Start over. Get away from your influences, get out of range of your dealer, get out of the rut you're in. Go and don't turn back, and once you're there, don't seek it out anymore. Only you can stop it. You have to want it man. Weed is good enough, trade vices.

>Weed is good enough, trade vices.
You were making sense and then you just went full retard at the end here.

bullshit, he may have temporarily depleted it since the meth gives him so much pleasure, but if he waits it out it will come back.

smoke weed instead (i know is not the same at all, but could help you with anxiety), excersice, focus on hobbies (maybe playing an instrument?)
Or just, you know, man the fuck up

you faggot, weed isn't as bad as mommy told you. compare that shit to meth.

Can you talk about the effects in detail? like how it feels in your body and mind and what the high is like, and a bit more than just "nice" or "feels good" lol

Glad someone had my back there. I doing 1000x better just smoking weed. Car, job, apartment, vidya. You can't have that shit on meth/coke. I'm lucky I changed up before I became a felon

It's nice man. Feels really good.

How does meth compare to adderall?

It releases a fuck ton of dopamine all at once and cranks(lol) your CNS to 11. Then you chase the initial high for a few days and not sleep. Then you smell real bad no matter how much you scrub. Then pop a xannny and tell yourself never do it again. Repeat.

creative

Start doing shrooms or lsd trust me

lol

i have always been curious as to what a meth high feels like, i just don't think i could ever bring myself to do it

learn to grammar

Dude I did meth everyday for 3 months than I stopped and never crave it or think about it. Was harder to quit smokingweed everyday than it was meth.

Enjoy your weed addiction
>inb4 "weeds not addictive you cant get addicted to it"

Ride out your withdrawal. You will soon feel better. Eating nutritious food is important. Exercise regularly. Get involved in productive hobbies. Join a support group. You are in charge of what you choice to put into your body. If that's too much check out the salvation army adult rehabilitation center in your city. It's free and they house and feed you, you just work a 40 hour week for them. This is how I got off heroin in 2004. Been clean and successful ever since.

HEY user ALL CAPS GUY HERE JUST HAD TO JUMP IN AND SAY IF YOU REALLY WANNA QUIT TAKING METH YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF INTO A REHAB FACILITY, IT WILL SUCK WHILE YOU GO THROUGH IT BUT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO COME OUT FEELING LIKE A NEW MAN, YOU GOTTA REMEMBER BUDDY YOU WERE BORN WITH 2,500 TONS OF KICKASS BUILT RIGHT IN, YOU ARE LOVED AND YOU DESERVE A GOOD LIFE WITHOUT METH IN IT, YOU CAN DO IT BUDDY, SO GET OUT THERE AND KICK SOME ASS TODAY BUDDY!

CAN I JOIN THE ARMY

ik you are being ironic, but youre still pissing me off

Feeling that one brother been trying to get off it because it makes my brain tingle.

Cold turkey you fucking pussy

Why the fuck was he being ironic?

Pissing you off? Okay then, be the degenerate your daddy hoped you'd be

Rehab

You take it because you have a hole in you that you are trying to feel. It may be something like you mom didn't love you or your dad didn't give a fuck about you or something of that sort. I'm not trying to be an asshole here, there is tons of academic papers on it. Start by reading Alice Miller if you want to know more.

So keep in mind that this is what is happening.
You have a hole from your childhood and you are trying to fill it up with meth, and no matter how much meth you pour into that hole, it never fills.

You have to get over this fact, what happened happened and can't be reversed.

Lots of people go through this shit and make it. do whatever you have to do. Get so drunk you can't leave the house, go hike and take LSD, join a cult, join the army, get a job, masturbate furiously. Just be creative and smart, get away from the wrong kind of people and specially get away from people with problems. Even the must fucked up people can make it, believe me.

I was a full on alcoholic before I decided to give weed a chance , easyily drink a litre of whisky or vodka almost everyday.

Took a while to adjust but weed helped me quit drinking , changed my mood and outlook on life even when I havnt smoked .

Weed pros
>no hangover
>cheaper than drinking
>don't become aggressive and ruin relationships like I did when drinking
> not really addictive if you have the right mind set, it's all in your head.
>makes food music and movies 10 times better.
>concentrate on things easier.

Cons
>it's illegal where I live so I have to be careful
>makes my house smell like shit
>become very lazy .
>will get fat if you can't control the munchies , I went through so much food last time I smoked .

Weed wins

Smoked pot everyday for 4 years. Honestly, it only takes a month before the cravings go away. Just don't beat yourself up if you cave and smoke. FInd new shit too do. I don't know if my brain is different or what but I drop addictions like bad habits maybe because I have so many hobbies and things to do. Been 3 solid months now with no smoking. Feels good to get out of the fog. Just learn to manage the triggers for your cravings.

Cons: Weed is addictive too and you will eventually have to quit that addiction as well.
Source: Weed addict for 4 years quit 3 months ago

There is loads of anecdotal evidence suggesting the psychedelic experience to be a useful tool in assessing your life in its current state. In a way you could never do strung out. I don't recommend you try this until you've been clean at least a week. Mixing drugs is rather unpredictable. And have a sitter.

>ive had a problem with the least addicting drug there is, therefor every one will aswell

Ok there can be a psychological dependence in some people, but it is NOTHING compared to alcohol addiction. Trust me on that. If you haven't been there, don't talk shit. And I know you haven't or I wouldn't be typing this.

>weed addict.

LMAO. Ever injected weed into your dick nigga?
Ever suck weed for a dime bag?

Shut the fuck up

He injected a whole marijuana into his butthole and almost died of over dose

Whenever I had a urge for meth I always went to the gym and afterwards decided if i really wanted smoke. Sometimes I did but most times working out made me feel good enough i didn't need it. Try it

I'm not afraid to admit that I was addicted to weed. I would vape my brains out every single night for almost five straight years.

The reality is that it had become an addictive habit. I always told myself that I would quit, but would find myself reupping once I was out. It took me years after the fact the finally admit that weed can actually be addicting, and find it sad that people are made fun of when they admit it.

What really sucks about weed is that once your brain figures out how to deal with your high, it'll never really be as good as the first few times you did it. Eventually food stops tasting "amazing," video games and movies stop being epic, and music starts sounding the same too. Sure you can quit for a few months and try to come back to it, but it'll be the same exact experience you had the last few times you got high just exaggerated.

Eventually you just start smoking because you're like "fuck it might as well." It's just something that takes you out of reality for several hours at a time, when it reality you just use it as a crutch to "have fun."

Weed help with anxiety.
Side effect : paranoia
Kek ok

You'd waste so much money and lose your 2m dollar business like my sister did.that's how good it feels .

You are a fucking clueless moron. Get the fuck out of here you little puke, you're not supposed to be on your phone at school.

OP, I would look into lions mane mushrooms, there are reports that it helps with regenerating nerve/brain cells which you could use since meth is neurotoxic. This might help you recover faster.
Best of luck to you.