Is this cinematic a true masterpiece of todays cinématography?

Is this cinematic a true masterpiece of todays cinématography?
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ly69catDsU4
youtube.com/watch?v=M_XwzBMTJaM
youtube.com/watch?v=-00uQzXyujI
youtube.com/watch?v=hwUgRP69dx8
youtube.com/watch?v=8IArbWR6XSs
youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not really. If you don't already understand the lore behind everything being said in that trailer it is pointless. Watch it with the sound off and you'll see what I mean, it is just a bunch of nothing imagery leading to a 'look how bad ass I am' shot. The Legion trailer is way better because it actually uses visual queues to tell the story with the voice over.

it is
> I will never forget the awe when I first watched it

At first, I thought it was a dragon with a giant sword in its mouth

the legion trailer was pure fanservice bullshit. Watch it with the sound off and you'll see what I mean, it is just a bunch of nothing imagery leading to a 'look how bad ass I am' shot

>if you remove the best parts of the trailer it's shit

Name one company better at making cinematic than Blizzard

protip: you can't

No because it looks videogamey.

The dialogue and how it applies to what's happening is the best part though. The trailer was obviously made with the presumption that everybody knows what WoW is and that showing Arthas is enough to know what's going to happen and considering how popular the series was back then that's a fair assessment.

i cant
AND
warcraft will beat avatar

Square

>you will never see the wotlk trailer for the first time and play wow before it went to shit again

>its not the actual warcraft movie trailer

>warcraft will beat avatar
shut the fuck up faggot only the critics dislikes the general population loves it and it has already beaten records in europe and china

fuck i thought you said
>warcraft will NOT beat avatar

im retarded, guess its time to go to bed

>im retarded
just a typical wow fan then lmao

I wish the actual movie looked that good. Fuck why didn't they just give us WC1 with the minor retcons done to the lore

CDPR
youtube.com/watch?v=Ly69catDsU4

>The Legion trailer is way better

Jesus christ

I really wish they would have done the Warcraft movie and any subsequent additions based on popular characters and their storylines instead of what they've got going now. Maybe have the first movie about Arthas and his fall from grace, and from there you could start making additional films about characters like Medivh, Illidan, Uther, Lothar, or Thrall.

Instead we get some bullshit story that no one cares about and is going to fail which will end up ruining any future WoW films.

L M A O

Definitely not. The quality is not even close to the quality of Blizzard cinematic
Especially the hair look terrible compared to WoW cinematics

Thats retarded. Watch anything without sound and it changes it. Sounds and dialogue are part of the cinematic and what make it great.

best blizz trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=M_XwzBMTJaM

Nobody.

and? that's to be expected when blizzard is a billion dollar monolith whereas cdpr is still fairly independent. anyway blizzard's writing in their cinematics is fucking AWFUL.

>le epic battul

lol

There's nothing interesting about this other than it being the first time you see protoss fight in a cinematic.

The visuals do.

>ching chnong stalklaft that no one else plays

>"Name one company better at making cinematic than Blizzard"
>and? that's to be expected when blizzard is a billion dollar monolith whereas cdpr is still fairly independent

Can we talk about the overwatch trailers for a second?

Why are they so cringeworthy?

low apm pleb detected

they're made for teenagers

legion cinematic was so shit

>blizzard cinematic
>they outsource all their cinematics

top kik

ping pong tingling

i link a great cinematic and all you can do is complain about the fucking hair like a superficial little retard. if all you care about in a fucking animated movie is the hair you're no different than the stupid dumbfuck pleb masses whose animated movie diet consists only of disney, dreamworks and pixar.

>anyway blizzard's writing in their cinematics is fucking AWFUL.

youtube.com/watch?v=-00uQzXyujI
youtube.com/watch?v=hwUgRP69dx8

>im 13 and i cringe at everything XD

kill yourself
the Overwatch cinematics are great except Hero which was really boring

This.

"Kino" cinematography is not hard.

Dark souls does it a lot and I love it but its not really creative or impressive just cool

on a side note I wanna fuck Gwyndolin's boy pussy

the dragon one was cool but a cliche

>posts cinematics from when blizz north still existed
why remind me that blizzard is a shell of its former self?

Really? The cinematic where they assassinate robot ghandi and the interracial robo couple girl shouts NO in slow motion is great?

These trailers are so damn try-hard.

Sometimes i pretend it's the trailer for an upcoming Warcraft 3 movie

>the legion trailer is way better

GET TEHF FUCK OUTUTA MY TTHREAD

>Overwatch cinematics are great

>huge tonal difficulties (game about shooting and killing people yet there is zero killing in the cinematics)
>soldier 76 gets into a gunfight with a south american street gang and shoots none of them even though his 'superpower' is that he has a fucking assault rifle and can aim with it
>writing is utter tryhard dogshit, full of empty sweeping statements, on the nose emotional bait and middle of the road platitudes
>animation is ridiculously exaggerated to the point that none of the characters look like they can actually have a normal conversation because of their stupid fucking faces
>overlong and boring

TF2's shorts are 500x better than even the 'best' Overwatch short.

on how many layers of irony are you posting

liiterally fucking perfection

>TF2 fags
Enjoying your dead game?

retard alert

>game is still the third most played game on steam
>dead

you've got a funny definition for the word dead

dont post in any thread untill you learn to contribute to it

>More people watching Overwatch om twitch than people playing TF2
>More people moving over to OW from TF2
>95% Russians and Brazilians playing TF2

>get btfo
>proceed to cry about it

>when user uses his hidden power

watching a game =/= playing it
>More people moving over to OW from TF2
>95% Russians and Brazilians playing TF2
yeah nice facts buddy. continue to shill your babified multiplayer shooter. this isn't the thread for this shit.

Yeah well that's just because it's new. It will die down. The biggest thing preventing it from truly winning over TF2 is that it isn't F2P yet.

>the Overwatch cinematics are great

NO

>i-it will d-die d-down

youtube.com/watch?v=8IArbWR6XSs

Blizzard obviously has good quality cinematics, despite some flaws they're better than 95% of anything else.

That said I always liked this one for old republic.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A

Why is it that the cinematics for MMO's are always better than the actual game.

>Why is it that the cinematics for MMO's are always better than the actual game.
Because MMO's are time-sink shit. They aren't supposed to be fun, they are supposed to kill as much time as possible.

Yes, the juxtaposition of Arthas' father proudly proclaiming everything good he believed Arthas would go on to do with what he is doing/will go on to do as the Lich King at that moment, and the visuals themselves.

Music is amazing too.