Yesterday I met a guy whos friend fucked my ex 8 times when we were together...

Yesterday I met a guy whos friend fucked my ex 8 times when we were together, and 3 other of his friends all got sucked off by her around the same time. Pic related, her.

so?

Idk apparently Im a beta faggot I caught her the one time and then we broke up but apparently had a handfull of guys with her number the entire time who'd text her for head and pussy

And I guess the last time they met up was just a month ago so hes still booty calling her after 2 years

Can I have her number?

8 times in one day? Nice!

She never sent me this pic, this is one i got signing in to her email

Naw hes called her and fucked probably 3-4 times 8 different times. He's cum in her pussy way more than 8 times.

What's her number or email

Give me her number OP. I have herpes. Your revenge will be sweet.

She has a really nice butthole...I totally would tongue and fuck it

Im glad you think so It was my favorite to do that I would be so jealous and upset if I had to watch you do that to her

Check it out man

This thread again

More butthole

This gutter hog isn't the same as OP pic

Its just a way older pic but believe what you want

After we broke up I used to let myself into her place with a key I had made when she was at work and I'd get into her dirty thongs and smell them and fap and one time I remember I went over there and found this brand new sexy pair she bough and when I smelled them they were covered in a guys cum and i jerked off so hard