I have learned that people in general are not really on my intelligence level...

I have learned that people in general are not really on my intelligence level. They are like sheep walking through a haze. I resent them for their folly and feel no empathy towards my fellow man. My I.Q is over 150 how could they deal with my intellect? I don't talk to farm animals either.

You see, I am a psychopath. I don't care about the conformities of the modern world or the people in it. I am dull to the pain of others and feel nothing for humankind.

My mother is worried about me sometimes, my parents tried to get me tested for autism due to my lack of responsiveness in social situations but they don't realise that they are just beneath me and that I have ascended to a higher plane of existence. My older brother just finished getting his medical degree and is getting married in the fall. My mother and father seem so happy to see him and i think they had hoped I would also enter higher education but there is no reason.

I am too smart for the system. I will make my own forge soon and become a blacksmith and make knives and swords to sell online whilst I watch this pathetic excuse of humanity from the shadows. I will laugh only at the chaos.

k

sucks to be you

CRINNNNNGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIINNNN

Nice dubs.

As a psychopath, you are incapable of understanding.

You remind me of my older brother's friend when he's blackout drunk.

>I will make my own forge soon and become a blacksmith and make knives and swords to sell online
You don't seem to be very smart

Yayy new pasta

Autism in practice.

B8 or utter faggot. Not sure

Maybe both

Bait post, but I'll reply because there are too many people who think they are superior and more intelligent than everyone else.

I can tell that you're not really all that more intelligent than anyone. Let's compare you to a farmer that dropped out of high school.

Can the farmer solve differential equations? Can you?

Can the farmer write a computer program to simulate a rocket launch? Can you?

Can the farmer care for hundreds of livestock by farming crops to feed them and building barns to house them with his own two hands? Can you?

Does the farmer know the exact time that is best to plant the seeds and the time to harvest the yield? Do you?

My point is, one person can only know so much whether it's because of memory capacity or time restrictions. Just because you're an expert in one field doesn't make you better than someone in another field.

FUCKING CRINGE! KYS FAGGOT!

Is this a cringe bread?

186. You walk in the same haze as the rest of them. You might see a little more than most of the other meat, but you are still meat.

I cringed myself into a seizure. If you're ascending into a higher plane of existence just kill yourself considering there's no need for you here.

I don't think you seem to understand.
You just made a post on Sup Forums
That confirms your IQ to be one-digit

>Edge: The Post
Seriously just kill yourself

>I.Q. is over 150
you must be really ok at maths and spacial pattern association.
Sadly I'll have to inform you that this isn't actually the intelligence you think it is. IQ tests are designed to find an individuals abilities in a very specific area (which was historically associated with intelligence, but isn't actually), it is not good at testing general intelligence. If OP was actually not trolling but really and truly intelligent he'd probably not be shitposting on a teenage anime image board about us "pathetic" normies about making shitty home projects and instead do something productive....

>fucking normies
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What kind of Final Fantasy-ass knife is that?
How the fuck are you supposed to use it, exactly?

So copypasta troll or edgemeister bullied 13 year old?

Neither it is the lord of cringe!

Me 2 op. 185 iq and my dick is 8.5"x6.5"
I feel ur pain

Fuck u Op, my IQ is that huge that modern people cannot even measure it.
Also my cock is 15" long

Bitch, so your gunna stand by and watch peopel? Thats called being a cuck. Why do you want to watch or read about, how about you play life faggot. Intelligence doesn't matter one bit if you don't hone your skills in a field of expertise. Nobody is born a genius, you have to work for decades at a skill to become one. This is fact, remember this, and if anybody says something that contradicts this, know they are misinformed, and wrong.

*tips fedora* m'lady

Archived as 'the cringiest'
>i.q above 150, posts the most retarded knife ever made

God I remember being like you. In 10 years you'll laugh like hell at yourself

Complete bullshit

If you have an IQ of over 150 then please learn what a "comma splice" is and stop fucking using them.

man I remember being 13. good times

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

All these people triggered by bait. Nice work user

"I have learned that people in general are not really on my intelligence level."

Yeah I agree most people aren't as dumb or as egotistical.

"They are like sheep walking through a haze."

Whilst the majority will simply accept things they are told about most topics because they don't care to investigate any further you're just making yourself look like you just got the internet.

"I resent them for their folly and feel no empathy towards my fellow man."

Big words but they don't really mean anything. You provide no actual numbers. The group you refer to is probably just people you interact with. After all an intelligent person does not simply write off their fellow man.

"My I.Q is over 150 how could they deal with my intellect? I don't talk to farm animals either."

Surprise OP I've got an IQ over 160 and you know the difference it's made? Zero. Zilch.
Congrats to you for not talking to farm animals. You don't do a thing that most humans don't do in the first place

"You see, I am a psychopath. I don't care about the conformities of the modern world or the people in it. I am dull to the pain of others and feel nothing for humankind."

Not even going to mention the bad grammar and the use of words that don't exist.
Also I doubt you're a psychopath. You aren't dull to people being in pain. You can think about it otherwise you wouldn't be human. No what you can't do is recognise it or are bull shitting about a condition that you don't actually have.

And now I'm bored. So go die in a hole and as one man famously repeated. No one gives a fuck.

Im a Demon, Sent from the wastlands of hell, where we were cast out, and through disaster and devostation, we lost our innocense. It is in that moment, that feeling, the feeling of powerlessness. It is in that feeling where good men, turn cruel. I on the other hand, know this feeling, and will do everything in my power, to make sure no man must bere that feeling, alone.

So step up, if you want to get burn't

Dawg I heard you like knives so we put a knife on your knife so you can knife yourself while you're knifing someone.