I have my driving test soon and knowing Sup Forums everyone is an expert driver, so what advice do you have for me?

I have my driving test soon and knowing Sup Forums everyone is an expert driver, so what advice do you have for me?

Stop at the red lights and stop signs.

Signals are for pussies.

You get bonus points for drifting and racing other cars at stoplights

You do not need to use a left blinker when turning right..

Follow the two second rule, ALWAYS use your blinker, including in parking lots, and stay as close to the speed limit as you can.

Moderate your speed by keeping your left foot on the brake and using it every time you go a little too fast.

Eat a banana. Make sure you piss/shit before you set off.

watch what other drivers do and do the exact opposite.

Don't speed. Don't even go 55.
Always keep your wheel straight at red lights. Don't be Asian.

Good luck.

Drop acid

Amerifat?

Do you even have a clutch pedal to use? If you fail kill yourself.

just stay in calm & do all the things u kwon while driving -use well the blinkers-

Don't drive to fast and burn to furious.

Always stop before the white line/stop sign. Stop completely. Then inch forward and see if you can go.

Use turn signals when going into a parallel park / leaving one

Don't listen to music, just focus on the road.

Do it on a day that is heavy raining they will not mark you for as many mistakes. And you can drive more cautiously.

you dont have to stop at stop signs with a white border.

Don't run people over uless he tells you to do it

Always try to maintain 10 or more KM's above the posted limit proves that your confident and not a bitch

Don't drive like a fucking idiot.
Stay off your fucking phone.
Don't drink and drive.

Do this and you are already better than many.

do EVERYTHING that the instructor says.

Just be calm confident but not arorragant
Take your time the test is only one hour
If you feel the need to pull over for a quick rest tell the fagott tester first then pull over into a safe area .
Then continue as before.
Hope this helps user

1.buckle up
2.check mirrors
3.start car
4.turn on radio loud
5.put in neutral, floor gas while putting into drive
this will show instructor your not a little bitch and you know whats up
6.profit

Don't know what country you are from, but over here at onionland we have something called a "limited trust rule", and it's an actualy law-recognized rule. It states that you should trust that other road users (be it car drivers, bikers, pedestrians, etc), know the laws and ruless of using the road, but is they do anything that can be considered an infingement of these rules or abnormal behaviour, you immediatelly stop trusting them.

And that's one of the most important things you need to learn OP - don't trust anyone. Don't assume anyone knows how to drive or even walk on the road. People will happily walk right under your tyres if they were convinced they had the right of way or whatever, people will merge into traffic without looking, won't use their indicators, turn left from the rightmost lane on a three-lane road, etc etc. DON'T trust anyone and treat everyone like they will ram into your car if they so much as approach your car faster than at a snails pace. Don't trust people will obey traffic lights and won't total your car at an intersection. Don't trust people will correcty indicate their intentions and most certainly don't trust people to be sober, non-distracted and aware of their surroundings at any given time.

And don't trust women especially.

MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADYMLADYMN LADYMLAD YLMADYMLADYMLADYL MMLADYMLADYNLADY

At least post a fedora meme
>- one internets

Think of everything a woman does when she drives and do the opposite

Don't listen to this utter shit
If it's chick doing the test just look into her eyes and say
>I bet you like it fast
then wink at her then redline in every every gear and and chicks love burnout a so make them tires scream
>you will pass
If it's a dude just dead stare him and say buckle up bro then speed of and honk your horn at every woman you see and shout sexual things to them
This shows him your an alpha
>you will pass

Don't run over the cones.

Do you mean niggers

You can never check your mirrors too often for a driving examiner.

Don't speed, don't do anything obviously illegal, and act cool/confident.

Blind spot, then signal, then blind spot again before changing lanes.

Check mirrors and blind spot for cyclists before making right turn (if in a right side driving country) from the curb lane. They may be going straight and, retardedly, have the right of way.

You drivers are killing Mother Earth
Just walk or buy a steed or horse
You will be then end to our beutiful planet
>buy from whole foods
>walk
>leave vehicles behind
>be happier healthier live longer
When I see our planet now I crievertyme

They will most times talk and turn Radio on and act like they don't pay attention anymore. Don't fall into it or get distracted, they still look for every fault

>turn radio on that's ear rape

Make it really obvious that you're looking around.

If you can parralel park you just passed the whole test.

The faster you go, the less time you'll spend on the road, and you're therefore statistically less likely to get in an accident.

it's super easy. Just remember to buckle up and make sure you know how to parallel park.

nope