Does someone know what happened to this girl?

Does someone know what happened to this girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45C16tToen8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bump

Looks like they puta in that car

Bumpity bump bump

>>lost

+1

Was a slut, bf or drug dealer got mad and got her back shaving her head and embarassing her.

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

Nope

bump for interest, where is this from?

Puta in Spanish is prostitute. Probably being a slut and shit.

GOTEM

Sneak peak at season 2 of Stranger Things

No lo sé, el hijoputa de Ilitri ha borrado el hilo.

lol

I know that i'm spanish but i was corious about her story

If she got that treatment by a mexican drug dealer (probably cartel, you pretty much can't be a criminal in mexico and work free lance), she honestly got lucky.

Usually the cartel members just chop up those that piss them off while they're still alive and hang the parts over the bridge.

So hair cut short, stripped, and offensive shit written on em is decidedly an improvement. That shit's only gonna hurt your ego and reputation a bit...

I'm guessing he probably still loved her a bit, no cartel member would be inclined to "punish" a woman that gently.

Any more or similar?

/thread

Bitch cheated on Mauricio. He was told but kept secret. He and his buddies took her to the outskirts saying it was for a beer car party. Then clothes off, cut hair and sharpies. Then drop her off near gas station. Nothing else. This is product.

That's some Caliente keks good sir.

Puta, more appropriately translates to whore than prostitute. It doesn't really mean she's taking money for sex, could just mean (most likely) that she was cheating on him.

ayy lmao /thread

toppest kek in this thread

kek'd

I found it on twitter, here's a screenshot

conchasumadre, ella es una amiga de mi polola...ooo por la chucha, la voy a llamar

Wife of a Mexican cartel lieutenant caught her husband cheating with said girl (high end prostitute).

She's lucky she gets to live.

>Lol, not really. Bump.

anymore?

Why you censor it?

How old is this puta? Looks like 12 with the braces on..

Vale, es que al verlo me interese por saber que pudo haberla sucecido, me interesa sobretodo saber si esta a salvo, pobrecita

Jajaja'd

>mfw

Calla cholo pezuñento serrano farsante.

no se, acabo de llamar a mi polola, pero su amiga no responde

Fuera cholo huevon.

Ok, his twitter username is @HomoToastsx12

>Haberla

El tonto de Sup Forums

En la mayoria de los casos lo merecen
>Nadie te desnuda para tomarte fotos llorando y te pone puta en el cuerpo solo por que si

It's mexico so anything goes in the scumbag hell hole we oughta just blow the whole place up.

Esto no es forocoches , aqui el nivel mental es incluso menor

That sucks. It just shows how easily they could have driven out there and killed her. Fucking savage country.

So basically, his wife demanded she be punished and he did it to shut her up? Then when wifey has calmed down he just starts fucking the whore again. If he had discovered a man sleeping with his wife he would have popped his eyeballs open with a blowtorch.

ITT
We are on hispachan

and the husband gets away with it? stupid wife. prostitute was just doing her job

Mexicans are a bunch of machomen wannabes, pretending to be alpha and feeling good about their bigotry. Just like us, Brazilians. Speaking in majority terms, of course.

Filha de puta

Her "friends" did this to her. She slept with one of the guys that one of her friends like so she was labeled a whore, stripped, head shaved and forced to walk home naked where she was consequently raped by two men on the way. This a sad story of the Mexican youth of today. This girl is very lucky to have survived the situation.

Hell yea brother

Looks like a liberal whore who got a firsthand taste of some vibrant diversity. Seems to be the fate of quite a few like her.

Looks like she got abducted and raped to shit by a bunch of filthy Latinos

Fuck ya'll sayin?

>zozzle

Thank you.

>translated to human

could be worse, at least it's not the US

Given that the average low-class Mexican male is about 5' tall at best with a tiny penis, they've a lot to overcompensate for. Higher class specimens are more likely to have European ancestry so they fare better, but when self-hating leftist trash go slumming they seem to shoot for the lowest of the low.

Translation:
>Holy fuck, she's a friend of my gf...shit I'm calling her

implying she didngt get chopped in pieces after the photo was taken. They clearly got rid of her if they took that photo in the desert

Here's a translation.....

youtube.com/watch?v=45C16tToen8

Chuckled sensibly

Is it pit the subhumans day?

That's not even Spanish

too stupid to use the translate feature I see

lol whatta bunch of manlet niggers

I just speaked in spanish for asking to the guy that recognised her

damn son

he's saying "jesus fuck, it´'s a friend of my gf, damn, I'm gonna call that bitch"

Ingles es en comparación con el español un retraso en en habla. Debido a su falta de conjunción en las palabras que utilizan

holy fuck what kind of faggot censors this shit

Let's face it. Africans have the best genetic body from neck down. It's their face and brain that seems to stick to the primal animalistic ways.

If blacks had a European brain and face, basically an entire European head since their hair is garbage too, they would be the supreme race. Luckily, for us white guys, they're retarded animals, the Spanish are little manlets, and Asians have radiation poisoning which gives a few of them super human intelligence but often at a cost of a cross between autism and Down syndrome.

All hail the white race for their ultimate supremacy among men!

>All hail the white race

Happy?

The red man would like a word with you...

no, this is not reddit, faggot.

HEIL

He didn't say amerifats

She probably died because she didn't reply to this post

Do you want to risk it?

Because his son didn't reply to this post. So she died yesterday night

This shit made me laugh more than anything I've seen on this site in like years

Wish I knew Mexican so I would know what those beandippers were talking about.

..In her sleep

DEAD KEK

Damn Simpsons predicting these things again.

That didn't fucking help at all you god damned trash monger.

Malditos mejicanos llegaron a dañarnos el idioma con sus pendejadas

You must to thank Spain you aren't eating hunting flies amerifag

You paid attention to her demand for beta attention.
You are faggot.

Aparentemente su imposición cultural tiene desventajas, nosotros entendemos lo que ustedes dicen pero ustedes no

se escribe mexicano...se nota aqui quien tiene daños en el idioma

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

Es mexicano en ingles. En tu idioma (español) es mejicano. Compruebalo si deseas.

SOON MY NIGGAS, SOON!