I'm a trained bra fitter at a high-end lingerie store, ask me anything

I'm a trained bra fitter at a high-end lingerie store, ask me anything.

why are bra sizes so inconsistent?
i.e why am i a different fucking size depending on where i buy the bra

do you like being gay?

i'm more interested in whos the girl in the photo

How big are these

How many boobs do you get to touch a day?

give me an example

bras have different sizing scales, american, english and french are the most popular

French- A B C D E F G H I
English- A B C D DD E F FF G GG H HH
US- A B C D DD DDD DDDD H

Tits or gtfo

im british and i can actually be a C or a B depending where i buy

Maybe 20-25, depends on the day

A 32C is equivalent in cup volume to a 34B

Cup and number

How often do you get people coming in that are size H?

Do you even get aroused by tits anymore?

Looks like a 32GG or 34G maybe. It's hard to tell by just looking, not to mention her bra looks ill fitting

Got the 34 right, why is it ill fitting

how big are these

hey dipshit, OPs probably a she.

little miss shit tits

How do you contain your weiner juices whilst viewing underage tits?

It's not super uncommon, women come to our store when places like VS don't carry their ideal size.

I didn't in the first place, but I do appreciate a nice rack.

theres some spillage in the center, I'd have to see other angles to give more details.

hey dipshit, OPs probably a she...

Doesn't look as bad at that angle, is the underwire clearing the breast tissue on the side?

Clearly you've never been to a high end/high class lingerie store...a lot or most of the employees are normally male because the women that work there get fired quickly because they either steal items or they talk too much to the customers and never sell anything.

Op, are you male or female?

Yes

We're legally obligated to accept and review male applications, but none of us are male.

How common is it that a customer finds out that proper fitted bra is always 1 size up from what they always wear?

And no, none of that is accurate

TITS with timestamp or GTFO. Nice b8 tho!

Huh, I worked in a female underware store and like 23 out of the 28 people that worked there were men. There was a running joke that a women got fired every month for fucking around, stealing or talking too much

Neato.

Accurate in the UK, then. Then again British girls can't keep their fucking mouths shut.

It happens every once in a while. What I've found more often is that women are in the wrong band size, especially when they're thin. Women who should be in a 30 band (this just means that they measure 26 or 28 inches around) come in wearing a band waaaay too large to support their breasts.

our store is small, there are about 5 of us on staff and we are heavily trained and given amazing pay/benefits.

>about 5

Really? As if you can't count to fucking 5? You aren't sure if there's 4 or 6? You're fucking b8, now fuck off 4chin, faggot!

don't be an ass, ass.

Not OP, but 34DD. Now take the bra off.

There's a girl that only works random saturdays and a seamstress that is leaving.

agreed

How big are these?

size?

these?

How often do you get young girls with huge tits? I'm talking 12-15 year olds. What's the youngest girl you've felt up? What's the biggest tits you've seen?

she has no tits

in case you needed a better view

32D or 32E

and in case that view wasn't good enough

65 Double Elephant

It is DD

no

My favorite tits on an ex...
How big????

30D

That is way to big... Loved her little tits. All my other women have had bigger boobs

please, those are Bs at best.

but yes, they're nice.

A 30D is equal to a 32C or 34B. I have the exact same tits and band and I am a 30D.

are you male or female?

read the thread faggot

oh...ok

looks about a 34A

rolling for bongani

>US- A B C D DD DDD DDDD H
What the actual fuck is going on in america

TITS TO ALL AND GTFO

do some customers try to have sex/have indecent behaviour?

How do I get this job?

BIG TITTIES, THAT'S WHAT.

hooooly get

HOLY FUUUUU

NOICE

kys

Big titties is what's goin on in America.
And that's definetively true.

do girls buy bras just to get pampered form guys

SEPTHS CHECKED!!!!

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

Holy fuck. I can't believe that happened to me. FUCKING EPIC.

checked

why the fuck the E F G aren't there?
shitty ameritards

Uff

WHOA! You're GOD of the interwebs for 1 whole day!

Jesus christ those are some nice titties

checked, but, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

Yes! Nice dubs OP

shut the fuck up dude... that doesn't apply here, you clearly don't understand the rules of Tits of GTFO

Mexicans are subhuman

>those digits

Look at that Sup Forums women on our thread wtf

Witnessed

WTF moot is always there?

check'd

reverse image search turns up nothing...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT IS A GLORIOUS DAY

Check !

Cause it's from shitty ass Mexico