FUCK OFF YOU STUPID CHINKS, ALL YOUR GOLDS ARE IN IRRELEVANT SPORTS USA #1 REEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID CHINKS, ALL YOUR GOLDS ARE IN IRRELEVANT SPORTS USA #1 REEEEEEEEE

>weightlifting
>irrelevant

how does it feel to be weaker than chinks and one colombian?

Stay mad fat man

you so fat, your wife want big chinese penis, not small fat man penis

white man is sad, china numbreh 1

shh, just close your eyes until swimming

Pretty fucking bad t.b.h.

Swimming, track and field events, and the gymnastics are the only relevant events anyway.

Its over, USA. Your empire is finished. It was good while it lasted.

weightlifting doesn't provide functional strength or endurance

HOW CAN THEY EVEN SEE TO SWIM THOSE FUCKING SQUINTY COMMIES REEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEE

>somehow falseflagging worse than the sonyggers on Sup Forums

that takes talent

>/fit/ basically /weightlifting/ nowadays
>b-but it isn't a r-real event

The US will win the olymics. Chill out mang and enjoy the bants.

Wrestling? Boxing? They were in the ancient olympics.

We have more medals per capita :^)

They don't have blacks for their athletics, we win

fuck you amerifat.
WE RULE THE WORLD NOW HAHAHA

So what? The best athletes no longer compete in those events. When Kurt Angle and Wladimir Klitchko are doing wresting and boxing, it will be relevant again. Now, it's just a bunch of irrelevant amateurs who aren't close to the best in the world.

per capita doesnt mean anything fat man

glorious chairman mao made great very big sacrifice to made china number population in world with great leap forward,

we have powerful population, USA is sad because women dont want to breed with small white penis, china women love big china penis

hahahhahahahaha! you suck fat man

Snatch and clean&jerk are the staple of any decent training program for explosivity and athleticism for sport which is the definition of functional strength in the first place you dumb burger.

I bet you only train curls and paused squats so you can easier shove food in your mouth and shit the HFCS, though. So I guess that's functional for you.

Say that to Australia

All we need is a canadian chink.

why are the poostalians talking shit?
they didn't compete in weight lifting either

>China has more gold
>Australia has more gold PER CAPITA

JUST

>not knowing straya is overran by chinks

How am I talking shit? I said the US "are" going to win the olymipcs.

Nah most downs syndrome football players here attempt to do a fucking terrible butchered version of a clean to try to build explosiveness but it doesn't work out too well unfortunately

we don't need it to be beat you per capita.

Is this gold per capital a meme or sow thing. I thought everyone country is restricted on how many athletes it can send

>They don't have blacks for their athletics, we win
>we win
No we lose because we have blacks.

>irrelevant
how is swimming relevant? atleast their golds are diverse, usa has 90% of their medals from swimming lmao

ask the britbottles about the per capita meme

>per capita meme

Wew Lad

checked
nice quad dub leaf

>judo

>against a Russian

make that one gold shortly.

PER CAPITA
E
R

C
A
P
I
T
A

Confirmed for not actually lifting. Don't talk about shit you don't understand.

>The amount of athletes any one country can enter is capped.

True, but a country with a population of 300 million will have a greater chance of producing an elite athlete than a country with 23 million people.

If Country A) has 50,000 elite swimmers, while Country B) has 200,000, which do you reckon will produce the better swimmers? It doesn't matter if either country can only enter a maximum of __ athletes, because their top 5% of athletes will be more exclusive.

Considering this population handicap, do you still think it's unimpressive that Country A) (for example) invariably places in the Top 10 in each Olympics?

I think the country that wins is best. No matter the population.

Per capita is for fucking feel good losers

don't expect burgers to understand logic. they are lucky the soviet union and east germany don't exist anymore. they would have lead the medal table as usual.

>PERRRRRR CAPPPIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTAAAAAAAA

>amerifish

Ahem

>hey guys we're low test cucks please make a separate standard for this

per capicucks

Well we have more gold per capita.

>Low test cucks
>Statistically more impressive

t. Some innumerate beta on Sup Forums, who has likely never exceeded in a sport.