Hey Sup Forums, just moved to the antelope valley area of CA (paldmale, lancaster, quartz hill)...

Hey Sup Forums, just moved to the antelope valley area of CA (paldmale, lancaster, quartz hill), closest dealer is 2 hours away, anyone got a hookup I could use?

STONERS SUCK

Yeah just let me whip up a miracle cure to my fucked up stomach lmao, foh.

Holy shit only person I've seen from the AV. I'm currently in the army away from that hell hole. Dude just go around and ask. Go to the park and ask. everyone smokes weed there. Just talk to people you can get it so fast. Enjoy that windy, hot shit hole /bro

It's a nice getaway from all the kids I went to highschool with, but thanks man I'll give it a shot just didn't quite feeling getting narc'd on. Moved from Texas lol

It's legal in Cali. Get ur card if you got the money. Nice despenseries in rosamond. Good luck man

You have to have a california ID right? And lord knows that's a bitch. Wasn't sure how it applied towards new residents.

How much is in that bag?

2 zips I think, friend had brought over his quarter o, fun night.

Palmdaaaaaaaale, come back tooo meeeeee

Hey guys sorry to ignore op but since there isnt a stoner thread I figured I asked here.
Smoking pot has destroyed my liver. Sucks I know. I cant really keep smoking but I have 2 plants that are almost done flowering and I thought I should sell them. Maybe I can make enough for the med bills.
Any help apreciated

Just to clarify Im asking for advice on how to prune or prepare them for selling

I could mail order you oz's of weed for 225 ea. from colorado.

About how long does that take, and communication for that can't exactly happen on a public board.

You could either do a wet trim, dry trim or both. Some sever each cola/nug from the stalk to dry on mesh shelves, turning them over periodically until they are dry enough for stems to crackle. Others sever the main stalk at ground level to hang upside down for the drying process and then separate the nugs. After drying, you cure in air tight containers for at least a week. You would off-gas the containers at least once a day to avoid mold. After that, it's perfectly smokable. This is, assuming you've flushed your plants in the days preceding harvest.

Word.
As fast as the mail can go.
Here's my email:
[email protected]

you good fam, a homie in need is a homie indeed.

Now is that the whole email, I know sometimes people put a bunch of letters and what not before they link something.

That is the entire url for my current guerilla mail acct.

It's not legal in CA fuckwit. It's decriminalized.

Sent you an email

Getting a license is easy as shit. Go to hellomd.com
10min video interview. I don't know a single person who's been denied.

those websites seem liable to federal prosecution to me.

Medical is legal and anyone can get a card in Cali for 50 bucks

you're a fucking idiot

and you need a hug.

fuckin hippies.

Faggit

Lmao, just go to diamond collective and buy my shit there

I don't follow, m8. You saying that you your self wil sell me bud if I don't have a card?

If u had a card i would sell you it all day. I sell to diamond collective in rosemond

>Smoking pot has destroyed my liver
wut?
how?

Ah ok. I understand, I get it's annoying having someone without a medical card pester about where to get bud, if I hadn't just got here I'd be trying to do it legally.

That is sooo much more than a quarter ounce.

you right it was a half p, my memory failed me

Dont know guess i have a shitty liver
The only thing I can relate weed to my liver damage is that thc is lipid soluble

"Hey kids can i buy a pot?"

"I just ran out of my 2oz, i mean half p"

"Hhehe that memory of mine"
>wipes sweat from forhead
>adjusts Sheriffs badge