Ok Sup Forums, here's a chance to be useful for once

Ok Sup Forums, here's a chance to be useful for once.

Where can I download music for free in good quality?

Will send a game to te steam library of the one who gives me a good site.

Give site link
Give steam account
Give you favourite game type and I will send you a game in that particular category.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054892460/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279301127
musicpleer.me/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141799378/
mimp3.me/
steamcommunity.com/id/keev360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot to mention, Only the first user to give a legit site will receive a game.

yo.tube.org
>youre welcome

Napster.

What's steam?

thepiratebay.org

Youtube to mp3
id/darrr

dont be a retard

Dubs dont lie bitch

Kat.al or convert2mp3.net

(steamcommunity.com/id/zerotroubles , fps/rpg)

Shit quality
No
Blocke domain in my country, also the one that isn't blocked is shit
Shit quality

This
Also don't want a fucking game.

Real life, going for a beer with mates > games.

Don't even have steam.

If in europe change ur fucking DNS retard.

if 'murican get a VPN I guess

you win user, will send a game.

You live in a shit country and u dont deserve shit.
>pic related

Did he deliver to you?

soulseek aka soulseekqt

It's like limewire but not shitty
Can sort by bitrate and download the highest quality shit
People typically share their entire library so there's a huge selection, can even find obscure hipster shit
I used to get copyright warnings all the time from torrenting, I have downloaded 2200 songs from soulseek and have not gotten any notices

steam diuhai99 i liek RPG

waffles.fm

uh here's my actual steam
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054892460/

Go to steam and akcepteren my request.

what.cd

Implying that I don't have a life besides games.

Is this still on, user?

Just use youtube. You're allowed by google and youtube regulations to keep copies for personal use. Use YTD downloaded or a Firefox extension. Then you can convert it to mp3 or whatever in a lot of stuff. Then, if you're into music you can edit it in audacity or some fancy studio program. You can find most shit on youtube so it's easy. If you want great quality just a few tweaks in audacity or whatever like I said really makes a difference.

barenhaut

Google "pirate bay proxy list".
You will need a torrent client.
About the game: Could you recommend anything like prison architect or rimworld?
Have both, need something similar in terms of gameplay

The winner doesn't seem to be online in steam and I don't know his adress so I'll wait for him to connect to deliver.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279301127

OP, you can try this site. The music quality is really good. Have fun

musicpleer.me/

This is actually a really good answer. I love soulseek. You have to be willing to be community oriented though, which most torrent junkies aren't.

I use qBittorrent as my client, which supports s search feature that's very well maintained, and hits the major torrent trackers with the ability to add more and private trackers. I like to search there first, because it's usually much faster for most semi-popular music, and at least one or two seeds for less popular music, in which case you're waiting just as long as you would in soulseek.

However, I've found stuff I've wanted for a long time that I haven't ever been able to find anywhere else using soulseek. I just have a process that starts with torrents, then moves to more special channels. You should too.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141799378/

I really like Planetary Annihilation, maybe the expansion would be cool. Just if you feel like it. Seriously, I don't need anything for the info, people have helped me for free for my entire life.

>what.cd
pass

Bitch, OPs from a backwards retard country in the Middle East/East Europe. You think he's gonna buy you a game and not just dip out?

Clip converter and YouTube. Turns them to mp3 or videos
Steam is trump unstumped

Can confirm. convert2mp3.net is my no. 1 site to download songs :P

If the band/music you're looking for is fairly popular it's not too difficult to find by searching said band/music followed by blogspot in google.

Otherwise torrent.

So this is how poor people find music.

Cute

Usenet

LOL. Sorry you're such a child. I shared because I wanted to, not because I expect something.

flvto.biz
Just go there and convert YouTube vids to mp3 format
My steam is spidermonkeywings
I like fps... my GTA V got banned so that would be nice

>Shit quality
no faggot, youtube to mp3 is great. stop picking shit videos with shit quality you autistic cunt

downloads.nl

Qbittorrent with search function.Already have 500+ gaymes so i wont need any anymore

What is this, reddit? Quit typing so much.

lol, good call. Sorry, it only takes a second to read.

That's why you posted your link right? :^)
>pretending to have virtue, posting your link

>posts link
>doesn't expect anything

Fuck off you lying cunt. You were hoping but not sure of it.

Expecting =/= allowing OP the opportunity. Why not post my link? I wont be disappointing when it dosen't happen, but would be pleasantly surprised if it did.

limewire

see
What do you care anyway? LOL, sorry you're so butthurt. Post your steam link and I'll buy you a cream for that rash. =D

guy i dont expect anything but take this
mimp3.me/

You forgot Kazaa and BearShare!!

>I shared because I wanted to, not because I expect something

You post your link because of a slight hope that OP will gift you. If you were truly being nice you'd just give him the info without a Steam link. In essence, you are hoping for something in return.

Your replies format show way more than what they contain faggot.

At least be fucking honest and just say you want shit. I can tell you pretend to be nice to people but in actuality try to use them to your advantage.

It's that beta mentality of being the "nice guy".

dude we shit on you because everyone else just posts their link and information for op and is done with it. you decided to be a depressed shit and hint that it'd be nice to get something but you don't expect it.

fuck off

Great and almighty, all seeing user. You know my hopes and dreams, and have totally seen through me. I will be disappoint if nothing happens. I've been watching and refreshing since posting, a little bit of myself dying each time I see nothing on my account. You're so right, because the cynicism acquired though years on Sup Forums hasn't made me expect less than nothing at this point.

I'm only replying because I honestly have nothing better to do, and you're wrong. You're replies say just as much, if anything.

Of coarse I want shit. Who doesn't? It doesn't mean there a sliver of hope that OP will delivar. Stranger things have happened though. And what do I care?

Not trying to come across as depressed, just acknowledging my privilege. I've literally been handed shit my whole life. No skin off my back if OP doesn't delivar.

Really, I'm a fuckin newfag who joined in 2010-11ish. I'm not jaded, I can just ultimately see what type of mentality you have. No one mentioned shit about it being good to receive something but don't care, except you.

What does that say about you if you're the only cunt who throws in

>I'm just being nice bro, heres my steam link xD

?

Right, from a single post, you have me figured out. You really are a new-fag

Sorry guys! I have to run; time to get to Target! Have to get some tissues from all the crying I'll be doing later while I look back at the total beating I received here. It's been real, user! I love you guys!

=D

Safemedia

I don't have you all figured out bro. There were multiple anons here shitting on you for that. We just noticed that type of sleezy behavior that fucking conniving faggots often use. Coupled with the fact that you still post your xD and :D faces on a Japanese sewing image board instead of just with a cutie 3.14 on snapchat I can get some messages of what type of person you are. I won't ever know anything about you except some of your mentality. I just know that it's the type of behavior that belongs to a beta bitch.

And breh, enjoy refreshing the thread instead of doing something productive. Peace out.

Youtube converters are the last resource. I really liked to use KAT, it had a LOT of under the radar EP's and albums.
Gonna use Soulseek now thanks

I personally use Spotify

mp3 + flac
@ 320k.in / boerse.bz

steamcommunity.com/id/keev360

lol cuck

YOu don't even know what that means :P

> mp3
> great
> pick one

320k >>>>>>>>> 128 youtube RE-encoded MP3s

> 320k
> great
> pick one

audiogalaxy

Just sign up for Tidal free month trial and keep canceling it over and over again like I do.