SJWs and their messages in entertainment media

Has it completely taken over? Does it ruin movie/TV enjoyment for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=rkqIswG71RY

>single female killed in self defense with a single, merciful stab to the throat

>15 members of the patriarchy killed horribly by fire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oc7Rd4JOKZk
youtu.be/_dntfod-Cbo
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
foxnews.com/us/2015/11/17/oh-snap-campus-kids-drop-triggering-applause-to-show-approval.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6BQ29FNQfXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Am I wrong for wanting entertainment to be just that, entertainment?

yeah I hate it when females are portrayed as super complex and strong.

I'm not even that racist but I am getting more sexist every day.

>mfw this goofy chick

The real question OP is why are you wasting your time watching and especially caring about stupid ass fucking reaction videos?

Fuck off with your shitty pointless thread.

yas queen

IS THAT A MAGA HAT?

I can tell you real SJWs don't like Game of Thrones. Too much violence against women with no good reason, it's all so sensationalized.

t. SJW

I realize you think you're being cute, but propaganda in entertainment media, regardless of what it's propagandizing, is wrong.

It's become literally feminist power fantasy, the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker two episodes ago.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerful woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.

Sup Forums is infested with teenage girls

ramsey is a pretty evil guy

>watching shit/cuck shows

not being sarcastic

I turned off the Avengers when widow beat hawkeye

Nevermind, I found her at the video, it's a "Make Donald Drumpf again".

And she's snaping her fingers instead of clapping wtf

Because I was greatly invested in this show for 4 seasons. It has been ruined. Many other shows and films have been ruined. It's even infected the Star Wars franchise. I want it to stop. I want it to be OK to discuss movies and films on the movie and film board. I hope it is OK that my opinion my be different from yours. Please call me a nazi or say I'm from /pol now.

No, it doesn't ruin anything, but that's also because I'm not an autist who drags politics into everything

>snapping fingers

Just end it all. Motherfucker, you weren't shell shocked in the trenches of WWI; clapping isn't going to fucking trigger anyone you dumb cunt.

But snapping is definitely going to trigger me.

>real SJWs don't _______

Okay I believe you are a SJW.

The SJW feminist with the drumpf hat is just about the most normal person there.

why can't ISIS attack that place, or Comic Con? what the fuck did disappearing a plane full of Egyptians do?

>>The WHITE masters

only in 1 country in this world are those men consider white
guess which one

Which of these advertisements is more offensive to you, /teev/?

youtu.be/oc7Rd4JOKZk
Or
youtu.be/_dntfod-Cbo

At least five Sup Forums threads.... this is getting dumb

You're probably not a nazi, and idk if you go on Sup Forums but you are a little baby. jesus christ man, get it together.

>clapping
>yelling
>talking
>cheering

Fucks sakes, the last place I'd want to be is a bar to watching a show something I'm into. These people are just trendy hipster faggots who want to look good amongst their friends.

Does this happen in movies in American cinemas or is this a rare case of faggotry?

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

When you step back and look at it all, it's quite shocking what's going on.

Rare case of faggotry

There not sjws, they're just trendy hipster faggots.

But this, the finger snapping chick is an sjw.

Behind every great man is a great women

Women inspire men , they always have and always will.Get over it

le cucked man

I-i have to agree with you here, user.
I barely watch television anymore. It's partially due to the whole sjw propaganda.

>There not sjws, they're just trendy hipster faggots

One in the same.

Yeah and behind every great woman is that one bad boy they can't quit that keeps fucking them.

Women are a meme gender

snapping your fingers is a new pretentious sjw trait, they find clapping can be distressing and threatening to certain people.

i wish i was making this shit up.

>mfw they admit the hats look cool

>implying the show isn't dragging politics into everything and that's not the very issue we're discussing

The masters aren't portrayed as white, they're more portrayed as egyptian, arabic/middle-eastern type people.

I'm kinda over hearing this feminist conspiracy bullshit all over Sup Forums but saying the show is teaching you to hate white men is even more far fetched then the regular feminist conspiracy.

Are the main characters male or female?

>Are the main characters male or female?

-Kelly C in the east gathering more and more power by plot armor techniques.
-Cersei/Margaery powerfight for Kingslanding and the seven kingdoms.
-Sansa trying to reclaim the north and let's be honest, Jon is a bastard so probably is going to land on Sansa (rickon is pretty dead IMO).
-Yara claiming the Iron Islands.
-That bitch taking the power in Dorne.
-Kingdom of the Reach ruled by the old grandma in the shadows.
-The Vale ruled by an inbred kid.
-Hillary of the Iron Islands

So right now each kingdom has women as serious contenders for claiming the seat or the males are incompetent/psycho killer CIS scum

>normal person goes, "guys please dont bring politics into this please"
>then the "normal person" turns out to be a faggot leftist pushing his bullshit

Every single time

>conspiracy
Good goy, devalue any argument by claiming only wacko nutjobs believe in it, even when clear proof is presented! Very very good...

Are you being ferocious? Step back and look at the show as a whole.

>Tyrion Lannister-
disabled white male, reddit meme-man, good guy!
>Jaime Lannister-
crippled and unthreatening (good), rapist male (bad) thus grey character!
>Cersei Lannister-
stronk female character, brave mother
>Daenerys Targaryen-
super stronk independent female leader, true queen!
>Jon Snow-
illegitimate male character, but has to die because strong white male. opened the globalist wall and sold out own people so good guy now, brought back
>Davos Seaworth-
powerless and comes from poverty, unthreatening so good guy!
>Melisandre-
wise intelligent stronk female character
>Margaery Tyrell-
punished independent stronk female character
>Ellaria Sand-
super cunning independent stronk female character
>Sansa Stark-
stronk female survivor character
>Arya Stark-
stronk punished female heroine
>Lord Varys-
unthreatening and mutilated male character, so good guy!
>Theon Greyjoy-
unthreatening mutilated male character with PTSD, good guy
>Brienne of Tarth
stronkest and most independent woman in the realm
>High Sparrow
strong white religious man? threatening AND with power? evil guy. homophobic and sexist too
>Daario Naharis
white male boy toy, not allowed power so unthreatening, good guy
>Roose Bolton
strong white male with power? threatening. murderer and rapist. bad guy
>Ramsay Bolton
strong white male thus illegitimacy, rapist, torturer, murderer
>Jorah Mormont
cuck. powerless. stone AIDS. so super good guy!
>Alliser Thorne
strong white male, so threatening bad guy
>Eddison Tollett
white male but quippy side character without power, so good guy
>Doran Martell
male character with power? weakness means death
>Podrick Payne
meek powerless white male, loyal ally to women! unthreatening good guy!
>Stannis
noble white man, does what’s right for the realm regardless of how it looks, thus killed by stronk woman after character vilification.
>Yara
hillary of the iron islands!

One is about the death of a character people had some time with in earlier seasons and probably grew to like. The other is about the deaths of characters people have no attachment to who are antagonists to a popular character. Why would you expect the same reaction to those events? You might have a point if they had celebrated when Jon was killed last season

>going to a bar with hipsters to watch GoT

I'm all for being social but that sounds awful

I don't know how disgusted I would feel if everyone started clicking instead of clapping

they think they are in some kind of 50's musical

It'll come full circle when the dumbfucks try out "acid" and it's 25i or 25c and they freak the fuck out. It's gonna be great.

Osha
>Bran's guardian
>Characterization over multiple seasons
>Quick knife to the throat
>By fucking Ramsay

That shit sucked. We saw her boobs. She got Bran and Rickon out from Theon's Winterfell. A generally favorable character got killed by the guy who's been a monster in every scene that he's been a part of.

Dorthraki Khals
>Literally who
>Killed by Daenerys
>In a flashy, hype scene
>With Targaryen magic involved.

Sup Forums finds any and every reason to be opinionated. Besides that, they're girls, user. Are you unable to process that? Women got excited when Daenerys Stormborn took charge. That's it.

They do that as to not "trigger" fellow SJWs

foxnews.com/us/2015/11/17/oh-snap-campus-kids-drop-triggering-applause-to-show-approval.html

Meh, to be fair those characters in that image all had good reasons to be depressed and weak. Jon had just been murdered by his m8s, that fag had been tortured and assraped with sticks by crazy religious nuts and Theon had been completely broken by Ramsay and his creative torture methods. I completely agree with the rest of your post though, GoT is beginning to feel like "STRONG INDEPENDANT WOMYN" the show.

Just last episode...

Little Finger confronted and made to look weak and cowardly by two STRONK women… one who was RAPED by the patriarchy and can STILL FEEL IT. White CIS men are scum! He retreats off with his tail between his legs. Silly white male.

Arya is a goddman ninja now and can KICK ANY WHITE CIS MALE SCUMS ASS! Her homegirl is even tougher! (for now ;) She’s getting the eye of the tiger, reality of female physical limitations be damned! Her non-white minority male guide will show her the path to ultimate stronk-ed-ness!

Hey guys look! Cock and balls! FINALLY nude equality!!! Woo woop!

Bran has a vision. Hippie tree girls kill a CIS white male. Why? To make white walkers. Why? TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM THE CIS WHITE MALES

Hillary of the Iron Islands appears! Claims the throne. WAAAAA? We’ve never had a QUEEN before! No WOMAN can lead us! Enter a c.uck male with literally no penis. Gives up his claim and supports Hillary. But WAA? An evil white CIS male appears! Goddamn these CIS white males always keeping stronk women down! He even talks of raping the mary sue dragon queen. THE BASTARD CIS SCUM. He’ll get his… I assure you!

>Protagonist tries to kill main antagonist who's known to torture and flay people alive. Ends up dying

>Protagonist burns alive a bunch of sand niggers who go around raping and pillaging, then selling captives off as slaves. They were also planning to take turns raping her.

Just giving some actual context to the scenes amongst the faux outrage

>contiuned

Cut to mary sue dragon queen. One of her orbiter c.uck males has stone AIDS! No matter. All he ever wanted to do was serve her. Professes his white knight love. Go find the cure c.uck… and come orbit me again! Godspeed!

Cut to another male with no penis and another with a disability. C.ucks say we need a hero. No penis c.uck: Where will we find him? Dwarf c.uck: who said HIM??? Huh? Why not a HER! How about a multicultural stronk woman with special snowflake powers? Hell yeah! She even gets to YET AGAIN brings up Varys HAS NO PENIS! We never hear that brought up! HA ha ha

Back to the other disability c.uck and another vision. An army of white CIS walkers! Spoopy!

Meeting with Snow, the two STRONK women and the non-threatening white male c.uck whose king was killed by STRONK woman #2. . Jon Snow trys to have some balls after his crying fit and stern talking to by his stronk sister. Sister takes over meeting. STRONK! She’s a master war planner now!

And damn… that wilding can’t keep his eyes off a STRONK woman! He’s NEVER seen a woman SO STRONK!

Oh shit, the white CIS walkers found Bran! RUN FROM THEIR EVIL WHITENESS! Hold the door Hodor! White CIS males CAN be ok, if they are fat, disabled and non-problematic!

They're not even trying to hide it.

Osha is a wildling, savages who murder people and steal women. Dunno why they'd sympathize with her given the fact she and her party also tried to kill Bran when they met.

>Dunno why they'd sympathize with her

You might actually just be retarded.

they can't afford HBO because they have shitty jobs

>faux outrage

>dany killing a bunch of filthy men, but not before they fling plenty of sexual abuse at her first
>dany and the other widow kekking hard about disgusting abusive husbands dying
>jorah and dario made to look like bumbling small minded retards when dany tells them their plan is pure shit, and instead decides to just meme her way controlling the entirety of the dothraki
>tyrion's silly beta male deal likely going to be completely undermined by stronk powerful dany swooping in and essentially doing exactly what she did the first time around
>brienne gloating about killing stannis; davos just takes it like a scared little queer
>tormund lusting after brienne; she's such a beautiful stronk powerful attractive women guys
>strong willed margery comforting her little beta brother who's absolutely losing his mind in basically the exact same situation
>cersei still somehow totally controlling all the happenings at king's landing; kevan suddenly 100% her little bitch out of nowhere
>theon literally femdommed by his stronk dyke sister
>sansa rocks up and starts ordering jon around out of nowhere despite having absolutely no idea what the fuck she's talking about regarding war or basically anything at all
>little finger's entire MO seemingly still revolves largely around taming sansa's sweet strange
>the only alpha male in the show is ramsay, arguably the most despicable character ever to live on the show
>it's not pandering though, you guys are just triggered Sup Forums faggots
what a time to be a TV fan!

>Dunno why they'd sympathize with her

Because you're an autist, Osha is obviously a sympathetic character.

She fled south for her life, with some rough people doing what she needed to survive.

She didn't try to kill Bran, some retard that got shot by Theon did. Then she spent the rest of her time working for the Starks and protecting Rickon/Bran and helping them escape.

She dies trying to save Rickon by murdering a brutal torturer

So, just because she's a woman?

>all of that reaching

Cringe. I'm talking about the Osha/Dany scenes anyway.

But hey, you're the moron if you started following a book series written by a lefty anti-war hippy, and adapted by 2 liberal film makers. Then get angry when it doesn't just massage your Sup Forums boner

>moron
>muh pol (x2)
>doesn't refute anything

good discusison, thanks

Hipster bars are the fucking worst. A guy who DJs invited me and buddy to some bar where he was working. Ended up he wasn't even DJing, fucking hipsters like in the OP were trying to do standup comedy.

Fat white wig female burns alive all the evil rapist males. Everyone bows to her for the 123794 time.

Male king in a wheelchair gets stabbed to death by 4 girls because he was weak and they are stroonk. His son is speared in the face by some kindergarten girls with plastic weapons. They wipe a bloodline, now they rule.

Ugly cunt gets blinded to become the apex predator assassin while she's a teenager. Has the edgiest list of people to kill.

Dumb redhead suddenly becomes shaddy mastermind who wants to reclaim the north by manipulating males into war.

skilled as fuck strong proud woman executes the only legit heir to the Iron Throne because who gives a fuck anymore?

Strong independent sailor woman wants to become the first queen of the Iron Born. She led a group of "not good enough man" to save his dickless brother who is a sad broken boy who renounces to his right to rule.

fucboi King gets handled by his batshit crazy but independent and ambitious mother to antagonize with his wife who happens to be another strong independent woman locked in a cell by a white male religious fanatic.

I'm fucking loving this show so far guys. So diverse.

There's no point trying to refute it, because it's obvious in your mind that anything on TV is a constant war between Male vs Female, and you'll only be happy when something satisfies your hatred of women.

And this copypasta is everywhere.

>Tyrion Lannister-
disabled white male, reddit meme-man, good guy!

What the fuck does this even mean?
"reddit meme-man" is cringey as fuck.

Or the story arc where she got Bran to the wall

She's a friend of Hodor

She was reasonable when she got captured
>Conversation with Bran under the weirwood tree in Winterfell

Heartfelt goodbye when she split off from Bran as he went North

I have a hard time believing that you truly believe she was made out to be a bad guy. That goes double for when she's put in a room with Ramsay.

I'd maybe suggest not watching the show if you don't like it.

this looks like she is on the precipice of breaking into tears at any point in her life

Yeah, this. It's not like this show has been hiding its liberal values.

In the first episode you have:
>le witty imp
>le killed hand of the king
>le cowardly night's watch
>le evil kingsguard
>le good guy bastard
>le drunken king
>le dragon eggs

we have this thread every day

fuck off already

>constant war between Male vs Female

That's exactly what this show is propagandizing.

That's what we don't like.

You don't see it, or pretend not to, because you support that agenda.

>They were also planning to take turns raping her.
getting burned alive was the better fate desu

they're ironically drinking Miller High Life

So why don't you stop watching then?

It's better than the constant Walking Dead, GOT, and Marvel threads.

George RR Martin wrote the books years ago, long before any of this "sjw" bullshit took root.

The show is not completely like the books but draws a lot of influence, GRRM has said that he's content with the direction the show has been going. This is the man's universe and he's approving of it.

You can literally make up numerous theories about the show politically, racially what ever the fuck you want by over-analysing the content.

The popular feminist conspiracy shit that's been popping up lately I've only seen on boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums when the "alt-right" or what ever the fuck you wanna call em come out.

No where else do I see this shit parroted unless it's some stormfront board, Sup Forums or Sup Forums that literally believe everything in existence is anti-white, feminist propaganda.

From my point of view, I just watch the show because it's entertaining, and I enjoy it, and because the author/writers want to empower a few women, doesn't make it much of an issue. I don't have a problem with female protagonists.

In defence of the faggots in the OP's webm. There is a huge difference to Osha, someone who was loyal to starks getting killed by Joffrey 2.0 and Dany burning a bunch of murderers and rapists.

And I do loathe dany.

I was watching an episode on The Real World and the entire episode was about the black character and her independant black woman gig. The white chick from south carolina was being called racist by eveyone else in the house. She was just acting like a normal southerner desu. She said gay sex offends her, and the gay guys immediatley got offended. She tried explaning her confederate flag but the nig and everyone else was SO OFFENDED.

fuck its annoying as hell at this point.

Me on the right

BUT DO THEY HAVE A HOLD THE DOOR REACTION
DO
THEY
HAVE
THIS

How did these cunts react to the sneks?

they fuckin HAVE IT

AY SNAP UR FINGAS, DO UR STEPS

Not really in movies, but I switched over from reading comics to manga partially because I got tired of every other legacy character becoming black or gay or a woman.
I also hate how it's the same fucking guys in the stories over and over, at least japan has the decency to rename their Goku clones

Mfw I don't even bother watching any of that shite

I watch nature, history, gardening, cooking and the news and that's about it

haha look at all the words you wrote. triggered much?

i love japanese comics they're the best

Nice argument faggot. I explain myself decently and you reply with this shitpost.

If you weren't retarded maybe you could have said something worth while.

>the landwhale is dating dj khaled

but GRRM literally has a femdom fetish user

>two jews made literally thousands of male cucks to cry over "hold the door" like retards

TOP KEK, THIS IS NATGEO MATERIAL

jesus fucking christ these people man

>the americans are all uncultured barbarians meme
oh yeah for sure all the time, just like suicide bombings in whatever third world not-american country you live in.

it's our god given right to clap at things we enjoy you stupid european faggot

That is some cancerous shit right there.

>I watch nature, history, gardening, cooking and the news and that's about it

Okay grandpa

you can know that he cried because he is a cuck and, like hodor, he stayed the course and didn't stopped his wife from cucking him and did nothing to try and change it because he KNEW what was at stake

Probably thought he was a fucking superhero that didn't got recognition in the end

Some heavy catharsis shit

>He got emotional over a scene
>He literally lets his wife get fucked by big dick black men because of this

This cuck meme is getting stupid.

Literally everything is "cuck" these days.

>be american
>clapping is painful :(

I want off this ride.