Alright I probably shouldn't be posting this but I literally have no one else for advice my girlfriend has recently...

Alright I probably shouldn't be posting this but I literally have no one else for advice my girlfriend has recently gotten really bad into drugs pills meth and all other sorts of things and stolen from me and cheated on me multiple times I really don't know what to do about it because I still love her pic related

florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Johnee_Culler_28533970/

Other urls found in this thread:

florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Johnee_Culler_28533970/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your gf is gone, replaced by a meth monster. Sorry for your loss

drugs pills. """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""drugs pills""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Maybe this is just my positive attitude but I feel like she has the capability to save herself still she's still young and just got into all this bullshit she actually got discharged arrested with some dude that I don't even know

Whatever you do don't think you can try to fix her. She has to work out her own problems. Your best move is to move on with your life and hope she sorts her life out.

she's in Florida, what did you expect?

Do some drugs with her and become that couple from breaking bad that steal the ATM

leave her, idiot wtf is wrong with you?
>captcha: 420

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

Ahahahahahahah, that's your problem then you retard

Yikes

>im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case
is this a meme now? saw someone type this last night in similar fashion..

So if this was the zombie apocalypse, and your gf was bitten and turned into one, you would be the person who tries to keep her around and ultimately gets bitten and taken down by her. You gotta look out for yourself man, get out before things get worse (which they will).

She is good looking. Too bad she wont be for long

Don't believe all that bullshit you read in the news man not everyone here is a fucking wacko

Yeah I'm good on that man that's the last thing I need is to be sucking dick for drugs don't know if she's done it yet it's a possibility though I'd like to think not actually I'd like not to think about it at all

Quite a lengthy history with her for years we were really close before she got into all this bullshit and hanging out with random dudes I don't know I'm just assuming she's getting fucked up with them

my advice still stands
leave her, idiot wtf is wrong with you?
>captcha: 420

Do you know something call comma, or dot? Wtf is this phrase dude. Just dump her.

>not everyone here is a wacko
no but in Texas there's a county called Waco

If you life in a world where you have to stop yourself from stressing thoughts like that, then you should fucking cut her out of your life. The trust is gone.

Lol get rid of her quick jackass I had to kick my own sister to the streets last night that bitch is pretty much dead to me. Moral of the story quit being a pussy.

maybe we're all lonely drunk adult men

kill her and sell her drugs on the black market

Wow that's a pretty stupid analogy

She doesn't really do it that much to my understanding

Fuck u cock sucker

Ya im aware bro

'meth pills'

I lost.

This is a YLYL thread, right?

My genuine advice would be to send her to rehab and go from there.

How did they find Pills on her??

Failure to notify isn't enough to justify a search.

Pls respond I carry Xanax constantly lol.

Yeah I guess that's a pretty decent right I would just have to see if she was up for it or if she even wants to change

Says "pills meth"

IMHO, you shouldn't ask her. Just do it.
This is because people that do drugs don't usually want to change. She may resent you for it, but you saved her life and one day she'll be grateful for it.

But you do you, man. Good luck bro

Tie her in your basement, i mean she doesnt care of her life anyways

Best serious advice anybody will ever give you:

Leave her.
I liked a girl who liked me back but she was into drugs so I shut her out of my life. It wasnt easy but you need to understand that she loves her drugs more than she loves herself or you for that matter.
Find someone else.

Or you can say fuck you and stay with her and watch her continue to downspiral until she betrays you and you end up killed by some scumbag burntout drug dealer because you dont want to help her transport xanax bars to some contact at some sketchy ass gas station.

Its your life, bro.

Just found out i can comment on your junkie gfs mugshot haha

You can't make someone go to
Rehab.

They can check out anytime they want.

You gotta leave, man.

I got some meth for her for free if she'd suck my dick. But in all seriousness there is not much you can do. She has to figure shit out on her own. Best advice move on. There are other women out there that would cause less trouble.

you could probably get a court order but what do i know, i didn't go to school to be a lawyer

You guys are probably right

Go fuck yourself lowlife

Fuck you she would never do that she loves me

Why is it that someone who was arrested yesterday has their mugshot posted online but I was arrested in December and I can't google any information about my arrest?

What were you arrested for? It probably depends on charges

Ya that was unnecessary

>my girlfriend has recently gotten really bad into drugs
> and stolen from me
> and cheated on me multiple times
> I still love her

You still love her? Then you must be some masochistic kind. Who would love someone that steals from him? Who would love someone that cheats on him multiple times?

If it's true that you still love her then you deserve her user.

Masochism best kink

Some people like it, nothing wrong with that, I just hate the ones that cry about it.

I respect that. Carry on.

Tbh Swim love drugs, I think everyone does. Hydrocodone oxy Xanax adderall Dexedrine and swim really loves mdma rn.

The only thing Smim has in stock rn is xan and they usually only take it during a night class lol.

The difference, swim thinks, is that swim loves their girlfriend and family more. So it's not a choice. It happens naturally.

Long story short your girl is not your girl. She's gone. She's been replaced by a liar, a manipulator and a thief. She's an addict. She is a different person now.

Wow is her physical beauty decaying right in front of you, user?

This gets me diamonds

Dude I fucked this girl in the ass while we were sniffing meth lol

No way, me too!

Why she use to look way hotter

Ya ok lol

We all did. It was a gangbang.

We all did. It was one drugged up gangbang. Never seen a girl swallow so much.

>This road only leads to heartbreak, user. Dump her before you go any further down the rabbit hole. You can't make someone change if they have no interest in changing.

Prove it faggots. you couldnt fuck her even if you did have drugs

Recovering heroin addict here.

Sorry OP, but I've done this a million times and it never works. Even with girls trying to clean up, the shit is just too strong. Just cut your losses and go your separate ways, because you won't be able to save her. I'm sorry bro.

just slow down, take some xanax and just chill ok? its gonna b ok

why would we take pics/clips of fucking some druggie dumpster pig?

Say whatever you fucking want. You just proved my point exactly no proof your talking out your ass your just some basement dweller most likely fuck off

Lmao Ya I know.

OP IS JUST b8 ANYWAY

don't make fun of the dumpster whore.

Yeah okay last time I come to this fucking shit hole for some decent advice you guys are actually a bunch of assholes man

he came here expecting helpful people who care.

post her nudes bitch then we will pretend to care.

Leave that cunt.

Ecclesiology of something to lose other than my right hand every night you fucking loser faggot fuck

Ya and actually all I got when I came here was a bunch of dickheads fucking loser faget to post a bunch of gay pics like some little girl laughing who must have no time on their hands

We gave you advice. Just had some fun as well. Leave her. You can't help her if she won't help herself. If you stay with her, you are going to end up worse off.

Dude I picked up this chick on Tamiami a couple weeks ago. $50 for anything I wanted. I hit every hole she had. She's hot but you should leave her.

>Ecclesiology of something to lose other than my right hand every night you fucking loser faggot fuck
Trust me I would rather stick my dick in my hand then your STI infected gf.

>Ya and actually all I got when I came here was a bunch of dickheads fucking loser faget to post a bunch of gay pics like some little girl laughing who must have no time on their hands

Correct but still better then the dumb as shit faggot who came here for help for his dick working druggie gf.

found her graduation pic btw.

Yeah cuz I'm definitely sure you live around here you just found somewhere close and said that name you definitely didn't see her on Tamiami man

If she is stealing from you to get drugs she's probably been sucking dick for it to . she will keep doing it no matter what you do. My sister lost her 2million business and basically everything over that shit and still did it when I let her stay at my place cause she had 2 kids and no where to stay.

does she want you posting her on Sup Forums for the fags to do degenerate shit with her picture n stuff?

Right by the new Walmart market near MLK.

It was after I left drum circle. I think it was that night.

And how else would I know that hookers got up and down Tamiami near Newtown????

my ex got into pills and dope a long time ago and ended up with another child and no one to help her take care of him. she met a dude and got married a bit later. she died of a sort of overdose about a year ago leaving her children and family behind. she'd been to rehab about 4 times. people don't get sober for others. good luck, user. god bless you guys.

Recently? Better google the name. (As if this wasn't bait)

HOLY SHIT YOU FUCK

your chick is 10/10 even after abusing drugs

Sorry dude. That's where I go to pick up skanks. She's pretty hot and that's a hard name to forget. Too bad she's a meth head. Get the fuck rid of her. She needs rehab.

This so much
Some people just love being self-destructive

Chain her in the basement and make give sex for joints and shots of alcohol.

Brainwash her to see you as God.

In a year she'll be addicted to socially acceptable drugs. And trained to behave appropriately.

>florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Johnee_Culler_28533970/

jesus, i've got higher bond than that for a DUI, wtf? that's 3 drug charges and a non moving violation

Damn man so I'm definitely going to dump her ass now but how do I go about picking one of these skank up do I just pull up and ask to get in my car

>florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Johnee_Culler_28533970/
howdy neighbor. you're probably right down the street from me.
hopefully she'll get discharged to the sally (has she ever been in rehab?)
this was my story as well a while back. i was in her shoes. 4 years clean now.
ain't easy, but it is possible

You should try wearing diapers

>I love her
>throw her to the wolves of Sup Forums
>s-she stole from m-m-me guisssse
>wat do

If you can't figure out what to do on your own, you're fucking hopeless. 1st time any bitch ever stole from me I'd have her thrown in jail, while she was in jail I'd trash her house, car and personal relationships by saying you caught her fucking (insert any of her friends names here) boyfriend.

>2016
>giving psychopathic people access to your livelihood

Faggot, massive faggot.

Yes. I was in the thread where it started. Now everyone is posting it.

Because society with all its brainless sheep think that driving drunk is what causes most fatalities on the road.
It is actually speeding that causes most fatalities drunk or not.

They're just walking up and down Tamiami. Talk to them.

drunk or not? so if theyre speeding it negates their drunkenness being a factor? if someone's drunk and going over the speed limit they are dead or killed someone because they were speeding? is that what you're trying to sell?

marchmen act her

How do I go about asking do i just flat-out ask and have them getting the car or something I don't know bro I've never done this kind of thing before

>i love her
>she loves me
nigger you don't even know what love or good advice is. swan dive off a bridge, faggot

truth.
go up by ringling.
boom.

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the ghostbusters, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

So you really want to go from having a meth head GF to fucking hookers off of Tamiami? Dude, get your shit together and do some positive things in your life.

I live in daytona and have had similar problems you just have to marchman act her say her using is out of control and needs help she wont get in trouble, they test and evaluated her n she'll probably get out patient ua's once a week to make sure shes clean if she fails a bunch or skips meetings they'll send her like a 90day inpatient if she runs from that maybe get 30 days in jail just to dry her put from drugs n get her clean but the threat of jail is usually enough to make people not fuck it all they have to do is not use

CAN THIS JUST BE AN SRQ WHORE/JUNKIE THREAD NOW

user there's no way to survive this, cut your losses and find a new girl. She's gone, at least for now. Besides the fact, its more fun to turn the new one into an addict.

did you fuck in ass ?
in car ?
in hotel ?
how much ?
condom or no ?
are you sure u got HIV now ?

user! Explain to the thread how you fucked her. It's really interesting. Like what positions, did she moan? Stuff like that.