What would Sup Forums do in case of the annual Purge?

What would Sup Forums do in case of the annual Purge?

Inflate my tires on my truck over the limit

blow my leaves onto my neighbors yard

Piss plate my neighbor.

Hide in the forests.

▲▲
▲▲

Jaywalk everywhere.

Get rid of all the liberal scum I know. Make the world a little bit better, year by year.

Download a car

Maybe pay a small subsection of the populace, with the proper training and skill set, to "police" my area and keep harm from coming to me.

In fact, I would probably talk my neighbors into this program as well, pool our resources to make sure this force has proper equipment and numbers.

I think there is a name for one of those organizations, I just can't remember it.

Rapscallion.

Go to a zoo and kill Harambe

For one the Mormon church would be gone the next day.

It sits right behind the neighborhood and their late night vigils piss off all the dogs in the neighborhood.

Probably spend the whole time mentally debating if I want to go out and actually get in on the purge or if I should hide for my safety only to hide for my safety the whole time and miss out.

Credit card fraud

HOLY SHIT CHECKED

already done fag
:'(

Rape hot girls basically, I woudn't even kill them.

By the time I was done they would kill themselfs.

download everything illegal.

I would organize our subdivision as a force againt the other subdivisions.
We would create a banner flag and raise it on high.
Build a wall and the community center would be our castle.
The purge would be a call to arms as our king moves against our bordering subdivision kingdoms
In a few years we would have feudal battles eventually creating our empire
Once the empire is established we will rally against neighboring lands in search of new conquest.

>doesnt know Mormons are the ultimate preppers

Militia.
I would go to stores and just take anything I want or need. Once that's all done I'd come home, bunker down, and shitpost on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Might last done vidya.

Block the road where i live killing everything that come with my friends, usualy during normal nights pass 100/150 cars per hour, during that night probably would pass less cars 10/20 per hour and get money + cars. Free elo

white collar crime obviously

start a revolution

I would build a wall and mexican wouldn't do nothing in the purge day!

Simple.

first I would grab mayonnaise and rub it all over my face. I would then go outside with a butter knife screaming "welcome to mayonnaise land mother fuckers!" I would find other thugs looking to purge. I would recruit them to my mayonnaise gang, we would be called the artichoke boys. Simply because mayonnaise is absolutely a delicacy on an artichoke. We would then go around to all the grocery stores destroying sour cream or any healthy alternative to mayonnaise. I would then meet the love of my life. I would see her in the distance... A 33yrold mother of 3 small Hispanic women named Rosemary, she will have a tattoo on her upper breast signifying she has seen some trouble in her day. She would plea with me not to destroy product she needs the store to survive so she can support her kids until they are at least 18. I would flirt with her and she would accept. We would go to her 2 bedroom apartment in the south side. I would go in to her bedroom and make soft love to her, kissing her C-section scar. She will moan in pleasure. The artichoke boys will be in the loving room taking turns on Fifa 13 on her extremely obese sons ps3. Rosemary and I would run away together and the artichoke boys will have to stay behind. I understand leaving my crew is a mistake, but looking at Rosemarys drawn on eyebrows and listening to her sweet smokers voice tell me she loves me is worth it. We will run away to Turlock, California and start an artichoke farm. We will be married until Rosemary dies of natural causes at the age of 58 due to being a total drug whore in her teens and twenties. God it will be glorious.

>last done
Wew lad. Play some.
I'd also work on things that be illegible.

>tldr

K.

Probably die, lol

so RANDOM XD

kidnap a kid the day before cause no one would be expecting it

save the rape and murder for tomorrow

Spook

>XD

File tax return

>what is sarcasm
Fucking dunce

Would fuck little children, like nature wanted me to be.

Kill myself.

Itd no longer be illegal so I wouldnt go to jail.

Beautiful.

Nice didgets user

Shitpost and fap.

/thread

Checked

Doesn't care.

I'm tight with all my neighbors.
We all own guns and the only fuckers that are hated are the liberals at the end of the street.

The rest of us have group parties.
We even had the cops show up for some BBQ after the liberal neighbors complained.
All the girls took pictures with the cops.
One even sang him a song. (she was doing a badass rendition of Bobby McGee)

take a vacation in a country that hasn't gone insane

(You)
Samefag

Walk around and wait for death to come

>be me 25
>just moved, new neighborhood
>don't know shit
>19:00 PM purge starts
>hear chainsaw far away
>Chainsaw.WAV
>get own chainsaw
>go to where sound came from
>no people where sound was
>weird.
>go back home
>see 3 people with chainsaws standing there
>only 10 houses away from home
>Running.GIF
>get to home, see broken window
>try start own chainsaw, doesn't work
>fml
>open my door, guy with axe in his hand stands there
>he says: "get on the floor"
>everybody walks the dinosaur

nothing because this would never work

a person with access to a lot of money would just steal it all the first year, and everyone realize it was a stupid plan

you wouldn't

Stock up on all my knives and drive to this girl's house. I live in Canada and we can't get guns. Damn, she'll probably be with her whole extended family though.

CP, CP, more CP...

Go on 4chins and wait for someone dumb enough to break in and join my furry rape party.

What? You can get a rifle, crossbow, pistol wym no guns?

kill the faggot retard that made the movie happen

lol sick fuck

Sniping from the highest building in my town with 3 friends. 2 placed at the door that gives access to the roof and one watching my back. Food, water, first aid kit, homemade traps, munitions and blades just in case

Id go on Sup Forums and beat it to the 10+ annual cp threads and look at OC gore.

What about helicopters?

>underrated post

B
e
a
Utiful

Youre gonna get shot back at.. better off just breaking into houses and gunning down people

Move deep inna woods like I already plan to, just do it sooner. Also 20' steel fences that can take a semi plowing into them and not be breached.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

smoke weed with my pals

You didn't answer my question faggot. What is your defense against helis?

Fuck man just get a rifle, hunting camo a few friends. Get booze stick to the woods and shoot ppl. Try cannibalism

Fucking lol

You're soooooooooo random!

>trying this hard
>still kek'd

There are no other buildings from where you can shot me they are too short unlike the one i choose
i thought about that but they are too loud and can be spotted easily. Homemade bombs and sniping can destroy it. If you're talking about Apache etc i'm fucked but i doubt a normal fag could drive it

Download movies off the internet

it wasn't me
that's me

loiter

sit at home, looking at Sup Forums

Lay down on the floor

I'd spend the year fortifying my home to be used in multiple purges, diamond walls (hardest metal, no one's getting through) snipers nest, bombs all over the house to be detonated if someone does manage to get in and wants to take control of my fortress, all kinds of shit.
I'd try and steal shit but I'd be really careful about it, small raids, caution, not being aggressive but defending myself if need be. Hopefully get a good amount of money, maybe a couple thousand. Leave cards around offering the chance to join a crew for the next purge.

Alternatively, kidnap a 10/10, and brainwash her until Stockholm syndrome takes effect and keep her as a pet fuckhole

May i make this into a song?

I would secure down my apartment with Titanium walls - and have Titanium covers over my windows that lock into place with Titanium bars.

Then I would have a pool of Sulfuric acid - kind of like those old castles with moats, and I would have my front door that leads to a hallway with Alligators, that are starving.

Then I would be in my backroom with my Son, we would have monitors to watch as people try to enter and get eaten alive by the Alligators.

Once the purge is over, we would remove the alligators, but send them to a place to have them cut open. We would then dig through the Gators poop, and insides to get all the Bling from the eaten humans remains.

I would probably get some Spagehetti O's and some pixar movies for my son, so he's entertained. Oh and I would tell my hot neighbor she can stay with us, then I would fuck her all night, and right before the Purge was over, I would tell her to go to the front door to get my mail, the Alligators would eat her.

I would probably do this every year, except maybe switching out the Alligators for Lions, or Wolves, or a pit of Poison Snakes.

Ur mum cos beastiality would be legal

kill myself

Made me smile. I needed that.

Tis what im here for good sir!

WHAT THE FUCK?

download Star Wars for free
don't tell anyone

get a ghille suit and lay in some shrubs for 12 hours

I would go around town, cutting the Tags off of Pillows and Mattresses

They would call me Hero.

I've always thought that I'd get more fun from tracking and killing a single, prepared target than just going around town slicing up every Joe and Sally I come across.

I'd think that the more personally I know the person, the better.

rape and pillage.

the purge means all crime is legal not just murder, all the girls getting fucked or killed. then i rob a toupple ware store

Hardcore

if you live in an apartment

you cant afford titanium

Only read the first 2 sentences, but you would be killed immediately.

Commit massive tax fraud

Get a willing town to reenact "The Children of the Trough"

but it would still be on your hard drive after the purge, moron. You'd still be in possession

Either vandalize the fuck out of a museum and steal shit, or kill all the animals in a zoo.