I'm a vegan german crossfitter atheist and engineer who has a boyfriend and listens to metal...

i'm a vegan german crossfitter atheist and engineer who has a boyfriend and listens to metal. I don't watch game of thrones and don't get the hype. ask me anything

ever considered suicide?

Do you're claiming you're either gay or have a vagina.

>butthole with timestamp.

go back to 9 gag you fking cancerous fagget.

This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian

no because i am happy since i am vegan and do crossfit. did i mention that i am vegan and do crossfit? I'm also atheist

femop here :)

>femop here :)
litterally trash

>i'm a vegan
Ok
>german
>guten morgan
>crossfitter
/fit may hate you, but at least you're not fat
>engineer
Cool
>who has a boyfriend
Is he cute?
>listens to metal
Not my cup of tea
>I don't watch game of thrones
Have you tried Stranger Things?
>ask me anything
Fucking triggered! How dare you tell me what to do! Fucking scum

excuse me not everyone who has a vagina is a woman! Not every man who has a boyfriend is gay! educate yourself, please! Feminism matters!

guten abend, es ist 21 uhr hier also finde ich es sehr unhöflich von Ihnen, mir einen guten Morgen zu wünschen, mein Herr!

excuse me i have Brüste und eine Vagina!

>Not everyone who has a vagina is a woman! not every man who has a boyfriend is gay!

this is not only shit bait, but straight up wrong. 3/10 russled my jimmies

are u hitler?

men can be bisexual, and trans*women and trans*men exist :) please don't erase their valid identity

no but i support donald trump

You people do know this is shit is all over 9gag?

Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

ur shit thread is now spiderman thread u künt

*Fotze

This made me lul pretty well.

You make the rest of us german crossfitting atheist engineers look like secular tool fascists.

why not trump?

Because I don't think the world is so fucked that it needs gasoline and fire, yet.

idk man i would literally pay you money to just erase mankind off the planet

But aren't we all?

i'm a carnivor dutch fatass atheist and NEET who doesn't have a boyfriend and doesn't listen to metal.I don't watch game of thrones and don't get the hype. aks me anything

sry wrong file

are you sexually active?

What would I spend it on? You think I'm a retarded Trump supporter or something.

Also if I had such power then I probably would already have done worse things.

yes

i assume everyone on here is retarded trump supporter from the get go, and you could spend it on alien waifus

>we promise to have your back going out on you within a year! Our perfectly designed exercises are specifically set up to train your back to have a perfect slouch at the age of 30, no more pesky straight posture for you!

You should become carnivore, you can start with your boyfriends pennis. post a video.

Bist du dir sicher, dass du nicht vergessen hast zu schreiben, dass du eine Schwuchtel bist?
Als Deutscher darfst du ohne die richtigen Formulare eingereicht zu haben eh nichts posten, also spiel mal lieber wieder Analpirat und lass dein Schiff kapern.

Mit "Schiff" meine ich übrigens "Arsch"

Why do you think anyone would want to ask you anything?

Made me chuckle

Are you compensating for your active life style by eating diet of enough plant based protein?

good post

>I'm a label, label, label, who listen's to a label,and doesn't get labeled.
Nigger why don't you just be

*gasp* but how if you no have bf?

>crossfitter

Why?

Just... why?

>i'm a vegan german crossfitter atheist and engineer who has a boyfriend
>who has a boyfriend

>*gasp* but how if you no have bf?

nigga u high ?

because i am a vegan german crossfitter atheist and engineer who has a boyfriend and listens to metal. I am very interesting.

I cant argue with any of this. You win my internet.

of course

I read that in George Carlin's voice.

so i can beat up your fat ass

Trans is a fucking mental disorder. Kill yourself.

A disfigured spine isn't gonna help you beat anyones ass.

>falling for such shitty bait
I think you're in no position of recommending suicide to anybody

That would be about your only option since your back won't be able to support you beating up his face.

Or you could simply shoot yourself in the head, you'll do just as much damage and at least have a chance of doing damage

Spotted the edgy twelvie

14 fuck u