Is Sausage Party really that good?

Is Sausage Party really that good?

I'm assuming only 13 year olds are loving it because it makes them feel mature.

It's Seth Rogen being Seth Rogen

A weiner?

the movie is what i presume a big analogy for religion and that's what they mean by thought-provoking.

Like said, If you like Seth Rogen you like Sausage Party.

Inb4 underage new fags claim it's amazing

Its amazing

I hated it, I almost fell asleep tbh

We will all be horribly tortured when we die? No heaven? Only hell? Is that the point?

I usually like Seth Rogan. This movie was shit.

He must've been sitting on the script since he was 13

It is literally the worst thing I have ever seen in theaters. It's cringy preachy and a testament that normal fags will laugh at anything.

I went and walked by a group of teenage boys excited to see it. I was pretty anxious to leave near the middle it got boring, these kids walked out cheering though. These rated R movies aren't even made for real adults anymore just 18-19 year olds.

maybe

I'm going with my friends tonight to see it, should I get drunk before hand?
I'm worried it's the only way I'll enjoy it.

I'd recommend high. You'll enjoy it quite a bit like that. Actually, that's probably a good guide for Rogan content in general.

It's about what you'd expect. Dirty jokes, and food talking filthy throughout. Amusing, not amazing.

It's the kinda movie that only fedora-wearing 16yr olds like

watching it cuz of Seth Rogen

it's worth sitting through once, but like superbad or something similar, there is no rewatchability

Not even for 18-19, it's more like 13-16.

Walked out of the theatre half way through the film

Nah its shit
Best joke by far is the food orgy
"Once you go taco, you never go back-o"
And that's right at the end.

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuugggrgrgrhuhuhuh

Can someone please exlpain to me why this movie is bad? Sup Forums is usually hipsters when it comes to popular things so I'm looking for some valid point as to why this movie is shit.

Ok then can you give me a few real R rated movies because an R rated movie is a R rated movie

Fuck, fuck,fuck.fucker,fucker,fucker,fucking,fucking,fucking,fucked,fucked,fucked,holy fuck

That's 80 percent of the dialog.

it was a pretty decent movie, not amazing, but watchable

That's fucking uncanny.
How'd you do that

Www.google.co.uk
And type in "best R rated films"

No

The ending is they all have a big orgy. I don't know how I know that but that's what happens.

>saving private ryan jokes
>fart jokes
>stereo type jokes
>edgy sex and violence jokes

Yeah I figured that. I never have really seen a Seth rogen movie, the first and only one I saw was the interview, because of the controversy. It was basically what you described. Its why I won't ever watch another one. The previews hype the movie way too much and make it look decent and the movies are all disappointments (which I know thats what previews are for) but yeah, fuck fuck fucking fuck Seth fucking rogen god damn fucking movies.

I literally just came from the cinema, like half an hou ago. Its a total waste of time. There are two jokes, that kinda made me laugh - meat loaf and the terminator reference. Everything else was utter shitcake