General drug discussion thread. What have you guys done? To this day I have smoked weed, taken mushrooms, drank alc...

General drug discussion thread. What have you guys done? To this day I have smoked weed, taken mushrooms, drank alc, and smoked cigs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ii5GowJ-vi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>smoked cigs

Damn dude you must have been super high

Smoked hair from à womans Ass.

Newfag detected

The list of drugs I've tried makes me look like a try hard. But the list of drugs I do on the regular includes smoking grass and doing pills. The pills I take are mainly mdma (of some unknown quantity) and amphetamines. I've not taken enough to feel the uppers though.

I have done almost everything at least once but the dumbest/craziest thing I have done is inject MDMA, hard to find the right way to prep it but once you do holy fuck. MDMA is my DOC

How do find a weedman?
>Yes I know I'm a faggot

I've snorted pure crystal and that was epic, like being lifted to another plane of existence. What's injecting like? Is the come up quick? Does it last longer?

Thanks for starting the thread up man! Glad there are some motherfuckers out there who can function in a human dialogue without saying "lol memes harambe" every 4th sentence. First! Let me tell you how bad drugs. Fuck drugs man. I fucking hate drugs. They've destroyed so much. Just look at all the mexicans, asians and americans importing and exporting so much fucking drugs. Meth, E, heroine, my dads asshole -- there's plenty of drugs out there and it's sadly available to everyone. even you.

myself im not a drug addict doe lol fuck that haha i mean seriously fuck drugs. i remember this one time when i was waking up from this drinking i had a weekend and i had so much fucking headache. i woke up next 2 this girl and she was really smoking hot anyway she smoked weed 2 get rid of the headache and im like "what?" why would u poison ur body. anyway, i took some headache pills and moved on to coffee. i love coffee. i drink at least 6 cups a day, and why dont drug addicts do it? its not a drug lol. anyway then later that night i went 2 party again with some nice alcohol and some fucking awesome cigarettes lol, why arent people contempt with what they have u know? why they gotta use drugs man? fuck drugs tbh. smoking cigareteess, drinking my beer and eating my headache pills the day after clearly isn't a problem. i'm a normal human being. i don't use drugs.

I have done bud, alcohol, cigs, LSD, shrooms, xans, painkillers, and klonopins. I guess I have a pretty impressive resume.

Onyl smoked weed so far, and damn, that still feels good.

DXM - 1-4
LSA - 1-5
DPH - 10-20
methylone 10+
Xanax (Alprazolam) - 120+
Ambien (Zoldpidem) - 40+
Gabapin (Gabapentin) - 20+
Klonopin (weak ass xan) - 2
LSD - 2 (18yo)
Marijuana - atleast 1500+ times (a fuck ton)
3-meo-PCP -10+
MDMA - 30+
Alcohol - 20+
Caffiene - way too many times to count
Tobacco - Countless
DOB "Day on the Beach" 1
Vyvanse (Amphetamine) 3

~~~~~~~~Notable Combinations~~~~~~~~
Marijuana + alcohol
Marijuana + MDMA
MDMA + Xanax
DPH + Marijuana
Marijuana + Ambien
Xanax + Marijuana
3-meo-PCP + Marijuana
DOB + Marijuana
Tobacco + Marijuana
Alcohol + Marijuana + Tobacco
Xanax + Alcohol
Xanax + Ambien + Alcohol + Marijuana
Lsa + Marijuana
Caffiene + Marijuana
Gabapin + Marijuana
Xanax + Ambien
LSD + Marijuana
>psychonaut

It's very easy, ask friends who smoke or just meet people who smoke and ask them who their plug is

Got to say my favorite are LSD and cannabis.
I once had very intense trip when I smoke a joint at the peak of the LSD. 1 minute literally felt like 10 minutes or so and at one point I felt like I was stuck in an endless loop and had died also it didn't matter if I had my eyes open or closed, fractals everywhere.

Nicotine is a drug you retard

Several RC's, gallons of alcohol, mushrooms, peyote, cocaine(like an adult), weed
The RC's were 25i, 2cc, Al-Lad, 1-p-LSD
I've also had LSD
I've done all these tons of times
I'm a fucking degenerate

>weed
>alc
>amphetamine (daily use for 4 years)
>lsa
>cocaine
>mdma
>n2o

i did cocaine, its shit
i did speed, its shit
mdma is kinda fun if you have friends
and weed is the only drug worth doing regularly.

>Fractals
Sounds dope

{Insert bait meme here}

>amphetamines daily
wow you must really be a messy junkbag crackhead

Fractals are pretty great. I'm this guy, and I used to trip every weekend just to see those fractals. Now I'm going into mathematics to understand them, working on abstract algebra and hopefully ill wind up with a job at IBM or something

show me a pic of u man

>mdma is kinda fun if you have friends
>mdma is kinda fun
>kinda
kek

>Marijuana in almost all combos

Weed confirmed as ultimate DOC

Alc.
Weed on a daily basis for about a year
alprazolam, lorazapam (benzos)
XTC (pill form, powder form, snorted it, smoked it etc..)

Not really. I'm looking very normal. I don't know why but my friends already looking like Crackheads.

As someone who smoked weed all day every day for three years
Be careful of how much you have bud
It'll eventually lead to being depressed

Do you guys trip in the nature? It is my favorite place to trip, you feel very connected with the nature and it looks beautiful.

yes because everyone is like you
your problem is not the weed
your problem is that you have enough TIME to even smoke weed all day every day.
you shouldnt do any drugs all day every day. its called being a junkie.

No. I dont like taking pictures of me and definitely i'm not posting them on Sup Forums. I look a little bit nerdy (nobody would think that i take amphetamine) and im white.

Well in California you can smoke weed on your smoke break and no one bats an eye
So

I don't think I have a problem with weed. I get nervus when I don't smoke it in 24hrs, but I don't really see that as a problem. I'm top of the class, planning on getting masters in physics when I graduate from high school. Don't really see my relationship with weed as an obstacle, more of something that gives me focus.

Hes bought some caffeine filled RCs probably

I'm the one who got depressed
I'm working on my masters in Chem and I'm fairly good at my classes, it's a matter of spending my money on weed all the time, having to smoke to feel normal
I want to feel normal without having to smoke

Alcohol
Tobacco
Coffein
Weed
Salvia
MDMA
Shrooms
LSD
DMT
Changa
Speed
Coke
AL-LAD
1plsd
Acodmt

In order of introduction into my body:
Tobacco
Alcohol
Weed
DXM
Unknown Opiate (too low a dose to really say I experienced it)
Shrooms
LSD

I want to delve into the last three for a while before I experiment with others; I'm definitely keen on experiencing opiates, but I haven't any connections for them right now.

have done quite a lot so far. Tobacco every day & weed and alcohol every other day

what I still sometimes do is:
MDMA, XTC, Opium, LSD, 2C-I, coke (if others offer it, don't like it enough to buy), shrooms, Changa, LSA, Mescaline, Speed, Ayahuasca

What I did, but don't want to do again:
2C-B, Methadone, research XTC, or any research drugs at all, Crystal

What I mixed:
LSD+MDMA
weed with nearly everything,
shrooms & LSD

Cannabis
LSD
DMT
DXM
Psilocybin
Salvia

How did you take the DXM?
Also, what's the highest plateau you've reached with it?

I can't find a source of powder so I'm stuck using cough syrup which is why I seldom do it.

you can extract DXM polistirex very easily with a gallon jug of water and a razor blade

Hits like a fucking truck, 1 minute to full peak, so fades out quicker, use a blotter test to make sure it's pure as possible and measure with a scale and start small. Snorting MDMA is useless it's not water soluble so it won't filter through the membrane in your nose like coke will.

Advil and mountain dew

oh yea, salvia till the extract was banned in my country, and sometimes Kratom, Yopo and Sceletium tortuosum. Still got some Tagetes lying around, but haven't tried it yet. Also got some Brugmansia, but I'm still too scared to try it

>Salvia

AAAAAAHHHHH

Please give me a trip report.

LSD
weed
LSA
MDMA
MDMA +speed in ecstasy
salvia
alcohol

I looked into cold water extractions a long time ago for pills, but never really tried it; I'll definitely look into what you posted, thanks.

MDMA is water soluble in crystal form you dumb fuck. It is literaly sold as HCL salt only.

wtf

Thank you.

what r u talking aout dude? no one's talking about MDMA here

not op, but here's my report:
>took salvia with some friends
>on the couch in the living room, chill af with a big chimney and the sound crackling fire
>we had som x20 extract of salvia and smoked it in a 0.5l bong
>took a hit
>after a few seconds (it hits quite fast) the room starts stretching to my right, like if u're on a high dose of shrooms
>can't stop laughing, tears running down my face
> with the room evolving to a long tunnel stretching to my far right back my body gets the same sensation of being stretched to the back in a funny way
>suddenly I'm back & crystal clear in my head

the trip comes fast and goes fast, kinda similar to DMT, just shorter and more bodily

On purpose: hash, hash oil, cocaine, shrooms, lsd, lsa, 2ci, xannex, kpins oxys/hydros/opana/phetynol, H but I hated it and never tied off.. and some weak af x.

On accident: PCP, dippers.

I want DMT or peyote.

ooooh, my bad, didn't read the post correctly, just read crystal in the post he's answered to & thought he's about talking meth, mbmb

I forgot salvia was a drug there or a second.

Fuck that shit hard along with k2 to a lesser extent.

My salvia trip wrecked me and my two friends for 3 days. My buddy had an outer body experience and said he became the wall.

I was playing a perfect circle and as I exhaled I starting seeing music notes coming out of my speakers and bouncin off the walls.

Gravity felt like it had a presence we kept joking about how it was "there" with us.

The worst part for me was staring at my hands and getting the feeling they were curling backwards, slowly.

Although they looked normal at the time that feeling still haunts me.

In order
>alcohol
>shrooms (p. cubensis)
>lsd
>salvia
>Weed
>1P-LSD
>Nitrous
>DMT
>1P-ETH-LAD
>Poppers
>MDMA

Favorite so far: mdma, 2nd place 1p-lsd combined with some poppers & nitrous

hahaha yea, it shure is strong. A friend of mine turned to a pig once, it was fucking strange.. she suddenly jumped to the ground and started oinking and grunting, weird af. took her 5 mins to snap out of it.. shure is a hell of a drug. Isn't there even a discussion, if salvia may be stronger than DMT?

if you guys bump a little I'll tell a story about a strong shroomy trip

story time

>winter, about 10 years ago
>when I was 17 i was growing shrooms, so I had lots and lots of them in tupperwares in the freezer.
>me and 2 friends wanted to see how strong a trip can be
>took one tupperware with me, around 30g dried shrooms
>since it was cold we chose to meet up in the cellar of one of my friends grandma (it was our standard meeting point at that time, she was quite chill with us drinking down there, and we got a TV, Gamecube and the instruments from our band)

>so we sit down on the couch and lay out a giant mushroom out of the little shrooms on the table
>the head of the mushroom was about 30cm wide, the stem(?) around 5cm x 30-40 cm
>we had one friend with us, who was just drinking alc and supervised our trip

...cont?

What's the dIfference between 1p and regular LSD? Never heard of it.

Yea, you've piqued interest.

ok
>started off by eating one shroom of the stem at a time (the stem of the big shroom was build out of the bigger, less potent shrooms & towards the top we had the small potent ones)
>took us about half an hour to eat the stem, would guess about 10g in total, so 3,3 per person.. a good, but not all too strong trip (was normally tripping with about 3g at that time)
> we start eating the head of the giant shroom while the trip slowy starts hitting.
>slowly it's getting hard eating all the shrooms, 45 minutes in with about 6-7g per person

>we were talking so much, we totally forgot to turn on some music
>so one of my Friends, I'll call him 1, gets his laptop out and starts it up
>me and friend 2 sit there in anticipation and look around the room,
>slowly colours start emerging from the walls
>like little rainbow colored raindrops start dripping from the wall opposite of me
>our drunk friend starts giggeling
>he has no experience with psychedelics and asks us, whats so special about the ceiling, since me and friend 2 stopped eating the shrooms and were just staring at it with wide eyes
>we try to explain but can't rlly phrase it so we start laughing
>suddenly we realise that there's still no music on
>we look at friend 1, whos clicking manically on his touchpad
>ask him what's the matter, so he explains that he can't manage to click them icons since they are moving too fast.
>we hand him some shrooms, take some ourselfes and munch them while standing behind him trying to figure out what icon to click

It's a research chemical, basically ban evasion because the law only specified LSD and not 'psychedelics'. Very similar effects to lsd, if you didn't know any better you'd most likely not notice the difference, if there is any. Lots of discussion about that. Set, setting & exact dosage have a lot of influence so it's near impossible to test.

>about 1,5 hours in we finally manage to put some music on (jefferson airplane- magic carpet ride and some other 60s70s stuff)
>our drunk friend didn't help us at all, he was just sitting there, watching us and laughing
>we eat some more, it got really hard at that time, since the taste was quite overwhelming
>friend 2 starts moving around the room, inspecting the corners and the walls
>at one moment he looks like a little gnome in the corner, then he moves nearer to me and becomes a gigantic.
>I look up to him and ask what's up
>he just stares at me and asks: "user, is this real? 2-1 can't be 3 right?
>me and friend 1 go wtf no dude, that's 1
>we start discussing simple math and try explaining it with the shrooms on the table
>like look: we've got 2 shrooms, now we take one... that makes one shroom
>friend 2 stares at us in disbeliefe
>then he goes like: BUT WAIT, 3 divided by zero is 1, no?

>coming down off of peyote and shrooms
>gotta keep this going
>smoke and eat some salvia
>friends said they feel like clouds
>I felt like I was made of wood and my bones were filled with peanut butter
>I was slightly worried that they were gonna sap me for my peanut butter
>crumple like a rug and start laughing at unexplainable sights
>travel through a tunnel of Aztec imagery
>didn't realize my eyes were closed
>hear friends laughing
>apparently I had my hands inverted in front of my face wiggling my fingers
>I thought I was swimming through the visuals
It didn't last long but it was bretty fun

shrooms, weed, hash, lsd, booze, khat

nuthing except booze on a regular basis though

So far I my list is MDMA, ketamine, weed, cigarettes, LSD, 25i, speed, and alcohol
Gotten say ketamine is amazing and one drug I did daily for about two months and still do semi regularly but LSD is by far the best drug be ever done

>at that point it's impossible for us to explain him why you can't divide by zero, so we just say "naah man, thats impossible" while our drunk friend tries to explain it to him
>i lay back & close my eyes.
>I see the leafes of a palm tree and again those beautiful rainbow couloured glittering raindrops streaming over them
>I open my eyes, tell my friends about the palm tree and close them again
>suddenly there are thousands of palmtrees moving in a fractal like structure with raindrops all over them
>At that Moment I'm so overwhelmed by the beauty that i need to pee
>so I go outside, friend 1 follows me
I was living in a smallish town in the mountains at that time & everything was covered in white snow. I recall that it was a clear sky, and since it was a small town, there wasn't much of light-smog covering the stars
>it was one of the most glorious pisses I've ever taken
>the cold wind blowing into my face (it was hot and smoky in the cellar, so the wind was really refreshing)
>looking into the sky, all of the stars seemed gigantic and were movig
>i figured that I could move the stars with my thought, so i started building huge pictures out of stars
>the stars I didn't move built up in a mandala-like structure around my pictures while time went by

I'll tell you one
>get 4 eighths of golden teachers
>split them with friend
>lemon tek so it converts the psilocybin to psilocin
>take them as shots
>takes about 15 minutes, go outside and everything looks like when you get drunk in Fable
>go inside
>friend is on the couch with eyes closed going "WHOA"
>he tells me to sit with my eyes closed
>do so
>I slowly see myself becoming a mushroom
>there's thousands of other mushrooms, they all feel like people I've met
>there's a giant mushroom, it looks like a huge Liberty cap
>we were decomposing the earth
>realize it's referring to death, it's my body I'm decomposing
>it's not scary for some reason
I've since then come to terms with my own mortality
But then
>walking home from friends house
>see my aunt at a park
>hadn't seen her in almost a year
>she's methed out
>looks awful, look into her eyes and can see she's lost her soul
>she tells me some story about how she attacked some woman and beat her up in front of the woman's kids, then fought the cops when they showed up
>was obviously trying to impress me
>tells me she has cancer
>she starts sobbing
>hugs me and tells me she loves me
>asks me if I want to buy a tandem bike for $200
>I leave, still tripping balls
>super heavy shit, sobered me up slightly
>get home, smoke hash, realize I have to tell my cousin
>my friend starts having a shroom and hash induced panic attack, but is enjoying it
>tell my cousin, he says she's had cancer before, she's just trying to get money from me
>drink booze until I pass out
>dream strange shit

>after some time, i don't remember how long it was, we went down to the cellar again
>it was quite the difficult path, since we had to enter from a side door, down to an underground pool, which was in a room with no lighting or whatever, just a narrow path next to it and an empty 2m deep pool next to the 50cm wide path,
>crossing lot's of imaginary hurdles we finally made it back to the cellar room, where friend 2 and drunk friend were
>we enter and magic carped ride is playing in full volume while friend 2 stands on the carped, singing and thinking he's riding through the sky on it

cont?

Smoke weed nearly every day
Drink socially
Never touched tobacco
LSD is amazing

Questions?

Mdma, full utopia
You will never be the same after this, now i understood what Zaratuatra was talking about, also any tips for ketamine? What should i know?

Yes

ewww
I hate giant lard titties they arent attractive if its lard

youtube.com/watch?v=Ii5GowJ-vi8

whatever, i cont anyways

> so we're back in the room
>we can't manage eating the shrooms anymore, just a weird feeling in the mouth.. like worms crawling around
>so we choose to make a tea out of the rest of the shrooms

btw, must have been more than 30g if i think about the size of the giant shroom, mby 40

>so we put the rest in the water, i feel like a herb witch at that time
>stirring the shrooms in the teapod while the water is bubbeling
>mby 1 handfull of shrooms in there, the water started to change its colour to dark grayish
>let it cool down and all 3 of us grab a cup and start drinking it
>some time went by, then friend 2 starts again with: "soooo, I can't divide by zero?" he's still walking around the room inspecting the wall
>then he goes: "guuuys, is it over? when is it over? can i go outside now?"
went downhill from there for him pretty fast

Xanax(3mg hulks religiously)
DMT
Weed
LSD
Shrooms
Cigs
Obv drinks
MDMA
Concerta
Adderall
combos:
Xan/alc/weed
Weed+shrooms
weed+lsd
weed+DMT
Weed+alc
weed+adderall
xanax+shrooms
Any stories u guys want to hear?

>so I ask him "what's over dude?"
>he starts shaking, mumbeling to himself
>"it's not over, i can still hear it, it's not over"
>I try to calm him down, drunk friend isn't that shure what to do, so he changes the music to some chillout
>I explain to him, that he's on shrooms, that 2-1 is 1, that he can't divide by zero
>he's shaking, just mumbeling "is it over, is it over, can I go outside now", still inspecting the walls
> drunk friend tells me he's been inspecting the walls for more than an hour now
>I choose to roll a joint and take him outside & smoke it
>dude literally peed himself
>i take him outside, took a while since he was scared af crossing the room with the pool
>both outside, he starts calming down a little
>light the spliff and hand it to him

tell me more about ket please

>at that moment he stopped shaking and just looked at me, thanking god that he's outside
>he starts telling me what happened in his mind

>poor dude thought, the 3rd world war has started and that he's inside a bunker
>thought that everything outside was bombed down by nukes, and the world is going to end
>he wasn't merely inspecting the walls for more than 1 hour, the poor soul tried to find the door, but he couldn't find it
>he didn't even notice that me and friend 1 were gone for some time, he was so focused on finding a way out, didn't even remember that he was riding the carpet for the duration of one song
> we sit outside and finish the joint, he finally calmed down and started joking
>we go inside, he puts some fresh swim trunks
>drunk friend started playing SSB, so we join him
>have an epic SSB match while the shrooms start wearing off slowly

No.

Mushrooms, amphetamine, cocaine, MDMA, weed in various forms, cigarettes and alcohol

I prefer doing amphetamines though

Forgot morphine and heroin

he didn't take any shrooms after that, which is kinda good i guess.. he's more the type for mdma or coke, not psychedelics

took it once, it kinda felt like being extremely drunk. Also u've got quite the tunnel-view on it. never experienced the k-hole though

and how much you took

Shrooms, koke, speed and weed.

Weed regularly, speed fairly often also, coke when i have the money, not really a fan of shrooms. Also have been trying to get LSD lately but dont know any1 who has it

Why is it people are so much into cocaine ?

Because its fucking awesome. have you ever tried it?

lel

Posted about a week ago feeling I was gonna die from an overdose, anons talked me through my scary shit.

Just wanted to say thanks anons for not being dicks to me and helping a Sup Forumsro out.

Pic related , was my thread opener.

Yeah I have, and I find amphetamines better because it lasts longer and nearly produces the same feeling in me. Not the whole douchy "I'm king of the world"-feeling, but I feel on top of things, so I don't see any reason to buy coke

hm.. some guy from nzl layed it out for me. dunno how to dose it, but i recall that it wasn't as big of a line as with coce i.e... like a thin line 5mm for each nostril

On coke right now, just got out a taxi with some woman grabbing my dick and kissing me all the way home begging me to stay out, shits cash yo.

same for me, can't get the hype about coke... way too overpriced for what it does

>4 days awake and the shadow people start to fuck with you.

>feels bad man.

Huh, interesting. I did speed several times (always mixed with alcohol tho) and not nearly the same feeling as with coke, it lasted for few hours but once it was gone i felt like total shit

Smoked weed daily for the last 7 years, but tried speed and mushrooms a couple of times.