Can we find out who this is?

can we find out who this is?

No

So fucking edgy.

"touch my butt and buy me pizza" girls are the fucking worst.

oh so thats why you stick to guys

I thought you were just a faggot

Epic xd dude, ya got me!

>maybe I just don't like edgy faggot teens that adopt their social views based on Tumblr

Some dumb cunt pissed off that campus security can carry guns but she can't walk around with a dildo hanging out...

so true

one day you'll grow up, and realize that these chicks are the ones who are like "im more than just my sexuality" but then refuse to have sex with you unless you give them some sort of utility, such as food or shelter.
dont get me wrong, im more than happy to play the double standard, just dont pretend like it's something it's not, and thats what these women do.

yeah, but that i hate most about girls is this "go make me a sandwich" thing - like i get it, men had to the reproduction work for centuries, it not funny anymore (and has never been)
fucking females, i hate them and that

Hah... never thought I would see someone I know on Sup Forums.

>treat women differently than men
>expect deep relationship anyway
>get mad when they want to be compensated for you being sycophantic
>girl says fuck your pathetic bullshit and goes to fuck guys who treat her badly, cuz at least it's honest

whew lads

I started smashing as soon as I stopped being nice and treated them like a dude. Nice but kinda fuckin with you in a I respect you way.

And if they get mad, just say you're sorry you just like to banter. They're lovely and hope they change their mind

Actually it's about students who can get a special permit to carry.

LOL yeah, I bet that guy feels stupid. Don't know who she is, but I was at that protest yesterday.

name??

where was this and who is the bitch?

Why? It's fuck ugly.

>Be me
>25 yrs old, married
>qt3.14 trap "wife"
>Makes me coffee when I ask
>Makes me dinner every night
>Cleans up with me
>Makes me feel important
>Always ready for sex
>Super sweet boi pussy nectar

With women like this, I'm glad I'm gay. I used to worry about my sexuality when I was younger but growing up and seeing this new wave of bullshit, I'd say I lucked out.

TITS OR GTFO

I'm most curious about what cause she is representing? Does she hate guns? Does she want to require everyone in the US to have a cock (rubber or otherwise?).
Is she just cruising as someone else's protest??
Is she a btard at the RNC, trollin?

There's a simple answer, user. She doesn't represent anything and merely wants attention.