Why do my boyfriend and all the guys on here want to fuck girls in the ass? Poop comes from my ass...

Why do my boyfriend and all the guys on here want to fuck girls in the ass? Poop comes from my ass. Why do you want shitdick? That's disgusting and sounds pretty gay.

I want a shitdick just so i can make you suck it clean.

okay but do you have more of the chick

No girl wants to suck shitdick. That's even more disgusting than simply having shitdick.

Anal is usually tighter, and you don't get shitdick unless your girl doesn't clean properly.Worst you get is a weird smell for a couple minutes

What are you, 16?

If a guy wants to do anal i'm pretty sure its in both of your interests to give yourself an enema beforehand.

Anal is great so long as you aren't a whiney cunt (you related).

My gf is interested in it but the most I've done is some light ass eating after a shower and a lot of baby wipes. She liked it. Not enough to be begging for it all the time but enough to go forward. I guess we'll try to go all the way soon. Next time she has her period (irregular, 3yr birthcontrol shot).

I think it's a 3 factors answer.
1- Fetishim.
2- Tight Hole
3- Do something else than put on the vajaina.

Preach it brotha

In my experience, girls cum way harder through anal than vaginal.

Lol. You must have a tiny dick, if you can't make girls quickly cum from vaginal.

Not all guys want to give buttseks...some women really dig it...

You'll never have a long glistening perfectly formed satisfying shit like this.

Stop talking bullshit

Because they're closet fags

I do it for only one reason : cause I know girls hate it.

What a stretch for a bad joke

>my boyfriend
>sounds pretty gay

Bullshit? only truths man.

I've fucked several female asses and not one has shat on my dick.
Only dirty ass bitches with a colon full of excrement need to cleanse first.

Quit posting shit tier b8

Pussy is ribbed and designed to make you cum. Ass is just big and designed to stretch bigger, but unlike the pussy, it doesn't hug your dick at all depths. Anal is highly overrated.

Aww. Did mommy never hug you, and this is your way to lash out against all those big, meanie girls?

We want to fuck you in the ass because you don't want to get fucked in the ass.

The fact that you find it painful, disgusting, or morally repugnant is the exact reason it is so appealing. Also it's tighter.

Here's why: You're willingness to do something you hate to give us pleasure if proof of your dedication to us, and makes us feel loved. Allowing us to degrade you means that you trust and love us.

And if you take the time to learn how to enjoy anal, that just goes to show that you care enough about us to re-wire the nerves in your brain for our pleasure, which is even more of a turn on.

Or you could just not do anal and be a boring bitch with continual relationship issues until you find the most boring fucking milquetoast motherfucker on the planet to settle down with.

Lol, pun.

You sound like you have some deep set emotional problems. Consult a therapist.

ITT: Latent homosexuals vehemently deny that they like anal bc they are gay.

No, I sound like I have shit grammar. Dear fucking God I need to proof-read.

My last two girlfriends have been seriously into anal. Each of those relationships was healthy and only ended when the first one was hit by a car and died, and the second was a mutual decision because we had nothing in common except sex and futurama.

Okay so maybe I have some issues but I'm still correct.

Did mommy made your tendies yet ? Can you hear her from the basement ?

I haven't seen anyone itt deny being a huge faggot.
You cruising for a date, sweetie? I'm your huckleberry.

Are you projecting there buddy?

You are no correct. Forcing your partner to do things they hate is not part of a healthy relationship. You just sound like a control freak.

"And you shall know what pains your enemy, for he shall attempt to share his pain by inflicting it upon you"

Okay, I'm a gay faggot who doesn't find men attractive and only beats off to girls.

gay is fucking a man's ass
not-gay is fucking a woman's ass

It isn't about force, it's about willing sacrifice.

You don't fuck girls in the ass? What are you, a faggot?

It's like rape. You're dominating and hurting a girl while pleasuring yourself. Not my thing by the way.

checked

Damn nigga you trying to roast me ?

So manipulating someone to do things they once found abhorrent for your pleasure? You sound like a sociopath.

well, some girls like it..

IMHO anal feels like fucking a balloon, the anal muscle feels tighter but then deeper inside it's just empty. I feel like most of the virgins hype about anal, so I guess that might be why it's so popular to try. In the end if the partner likes it, go for it, sex is overrated anyway.

Ma nigga

>be me
>gf asks for anal
>wtf.jpeg
>begs for anal
>wtfwtf.exe
>asks again for anal
>"wtf, why?"
>turn out some guy in a text-only chat told her anal is edgy
>(both guy and her are over 30 y.o.)
>wtf.pdf
>turn her on the back
>shitsmell.webm
>"I think, I can, I think, I can"
>shitty smelling stinking poop shit
>"I think I can, I think I can, I ... WTFWTFWTFuckin'FUCK!!!"
>turn her again and tell her: "miss, your poophole is like a nigger's face - if you talk about anal again, I'll kick your ass until it becomes the Apple logo including an ecstatic fanboi's face"
>she reluctantly agrees
>she adds: "b-but, next time I'll shower and bidet and enema and..."
>I'm ready to go on full wtf'cking again, when accidentally press my hand on her belly
>she farts
>"WTF!!!!!!! don't you smell this poopturd stinking shit smell?!?!???"
>finally agrees

>ff few months later
>pastor at church says that anal is innatural and sodomitic and even sinful
>feel so relieved, I donated 1$ more than usual

Why are you a guy, posing as a grill?

You are a gigantic faggot

How is it manipulation? I ask for it, and they give it or they don't. I don't pressure them, if they say no then I'll simply wait until I get bored and end the relationship in a polite, considerate way.

bumppp

pegue.net/8Kp9

I cant explain that beutiful sensation when i rub my dick between the ass cheeks of a girl and slowly pulling meanwhile the esfinter starts to open and finally feel the soft warm delicious sensation of my dick in her glorious anus. Its just amazing........

Because it feels good lol and if you know how to keep clean and healthy there won't be any shitty situations.

I'll fuck her in the butt, she'll fuck me in the butt with a strapon, orgasms will be had, then we'll smoke a cigarette and play overwatch.

and you get shit dick

its about treating them like an object. deal with it

*shit stain panties

This

It's never really been something I focus on. Most of the girls I've dated haven't liked it or tried it so it's never really come up. I'm like 80/20 towards not wanting to try it but I would with the right girl.

Your "gf" is going to have to wear a diaper when she's old and her ass is gonna start to leak around age 35