Girls / Women going deep anal with dildos

Girls / Women going deep anal with dildos

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/RX3rJ?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=bsafksdh
reddit.com/r/XENJOYX/comments/4jofb5/elma_analia_flores_bridget_christina_b_christina/
hclips.com/videos/tinqerbell-dilettante-movie-scene-from-1-31-15-17-nineteen/
adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/dildo-sex-toys/realistic-dildos/sp-ultra-whopper-slim-dong-100732.aspx
edenfantasys.com/dildos/realistic-dildos/wicked-hero-realistic-dildo
edenfantasys.com/anal-toys/anal-beads/escapade-anal-beads
edenfantasys.com/anal-toys/anal-beads/eden-silky-smooth-silicone-beads
amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Classic-Insertable-Ring/dp/B001639BV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

> girls

discordapp.com/invite/RX3rJ?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=bsafksdh

How is this shit anatomically possible?
Seriously, how do they do it without squashing a liver or dislocating a kidney? Or completely fucking up your intestines?
How?

MOAR

ow

Underrated post

never found a vid of her putting it in, anyone have that?

aliens or jelly people

Omg, I do the exact same thing with the exact same dildo xD
Who is she ?

Hah! Your misses has a great big fat arse!

thats a dude

Now that is proper fucking talent!

sorry to ruin your fap, but that's not how anatomy works
She's just pushing her stomach out and sucking it in.

Sorry to ruin what you think, I do the same thing myself.
So yes, it works this way. At least it can on some people.

Liver and pancreas are up higher, kidney in behind and to the sides.

I want to do this to myself with a 26" dildo

yup

name is tinqerbell on chaturbate

Eh, the cunt in OP is exaggerating too much. That's mostly stomach muscles for her.

Thank you so much !

full

reddit.com/r/XENJOYX/comments/4jofb5/elma_analia_flores_bridget_christina_b_christina/

i have a lot more

I meant thank you for her name, I'm watching her vids right now

where?

I just searched her name on google and picked the first link

> hclips.com/videos/tinqerbell-dilettante-movie-scene-from-1-31-15-17-nineteen/

you can also find lots of her newer stuff searching for "1tinqerbell"

Thanks.
I'm in fucking love with what she does with her red dildo !

nice

sauce?

the kitten in the box.... awwwhh

no idea where to find the video but she's Belladonna

>fucking jew nose

once see, never unsee

Seen it yesterday, top it.

lol, i like her nose

yeah cute pussy

holy fuck1!!!

Holy shit! That is like an entire "HEIL" arm!

it's a guy

what was her name?

looks pretty real to me

i wonder how she gets it to go so easily into, i assume, her transverse colon, thats always where i cant go any further

Get educated dipshit. There's a webm of a guy who does the same thing with a horse cock dildo. Some people can manage it. Also, just go on Hotkinkyjo's website if your not convinced.

I blocked on it too, but after many tries I finally get through it. Keep going dude, but don't force it.

Can't contriboot on iWank so have a bump.
>still fucking wrong, cunting capture
Pic related

activate the legacy captcha in the settings on the top right
its in the first category

Anyone have the vid of the really pale ass blue haired girl? The only other thing I remember is the room was hella white

ive gotten a smaller one through a little bit occationally, but damn its hard, i wonder if there are ways to make it easier.
its such a rush when you have an entire double dildo in you, right

this girl? her name would be Annamolli

Good shit but I'm not sure it's her

Am i the only one that thinks it looks like something is poking out of her stomach in the thumbnail

Thanks bud but you can't on iPhone

huh? of course you can. did you scroll down and hit "save"?

also I'm not sure if safari saves any of the settings at all, might wanna download Chrome. it definitely works there

Big or small doesn't change anything for me, but I use a soft dildo, like rubber or jelly.
Even the same red vibrator you can see in some videos in this thread, I do the same as this girl, the vibrator totally disappear inside of me, that's fucking good !

I have no double dildo (yet !) but I have a 40cm dildo 3,5cm diameter with a succion cup, I can make it go in all the way in just on thrust, and that's fucking good to feel it go in, and out, and in...

All I can tell you to help a little is keep trying, never force it, and try different positions and angles for the dildo. You will find your own way, I'm sure of it, and I'm sure you will love it !

Damn, I need a bigger dildo. Mine's a nice thickness but after watching these I realize it's not nearly long enough.

we sound alike then, i do that too, it does feel so damn good, i think watching it move under the skin is perhaps the best part of it.
ive been thinking about getting one of the long and big dildos with a suction cup to ride, any recommendations on what to get?

idk if you're guys or girls, but I just don't get anal. I'm a guy and I've tried butt stuff with my wife but just nothing ever happens. I sometimes get like a pinching feeling a couple inches in and it just feels mildly uncomfortable at worst and a mild pressure at best. No pleasure at all.

I can make it go in all the way in just one thrust*

As a guy the more you do it the better it gets. Also the bigger the better to a point, and an adequate amount of lube is important. Done right you can't beat the orgasm.

Guy here. I suppose some people just doesn't get pleasure from anal play...

one thrust man

Hmm alright. Maybe we'll try again later with something bigger than the buttplug she uses.

Mine looks like this one, with the measurements I told you sooner.
>adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/dildo-sex-toys/realistic-dildos/sp-ultra-whopper-slim-dong-100732.aspx
Never regret it !
Personally I get lot more pleasure with dildos, not buttplugs. I use buttplugs just to "feel naughty" doing something else.

Yeah, plugs aren't so much for pleasure (they can feel good), but more of a mental thing, and also to get you ready for other toys. The only plugs that are geared toward pleasure are vibrating ones and things like the Aneros. Get a nice vibrator or dildo.

she asian, thats a lunch box

looks smaller than i imagined, but still not bad

As I said, it's not the exact same one. Just imagine this shape with 40cm long and 3,5cm wide.

But you know, even me I find it's not enough now, so I will probably search for a big and long double dong to get more !

Well these are the 3 toys we have that might work. I think I'd rather not start with the actual dildo (Its an inch bigger than me and I know how much we had to work to get myself in my wife), but thoughts on the anal beads?

edenfantasys.com/dildos/realistic-dildos/wicked-hero-realistic-dildo

edenfantasys.com/anal-toys/anal-beads/escapade-anal-beads

edenfantasys.com/anal-toys/anal-beads/eden-silky-smooth-silicone-beads

ikr, i was thinking of getting this one
amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Classic-Insertable-Ring/dp/B001639BV4

Anal beads are good for a rush of pleasure, awesome when you're edging, but not for a fuck.
Really I would recommend you to get a dildo that you can fit in you, or work your way to get the one you have in.

Thanks man