Wtf do I do in this game I payed 60 bucks more like 68 with taxes and there is nothing! Am I crazy wtf! Am I missing...

Wtf do I do in this game I payed 60 bucks more like 68 with taxes and there is nothing! Am I crazy wtf! Am I missing some thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5hNG3Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=uTTPlqK8AnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope. this is how it feels to be fucked in the ass

>am i crazy wtf !

I'm not baiting is there a story line I'm not following?

there are three.
1. go to the center
2. do atlas then go to the center
3. figure out how to open portal (fucken rare structure) and go to planet with dinosaurs and shit

You already know you are not crazy, you know the game isnt whats promised if u havent been living under a rock and cared for the game enough to buy it then you know its not whats promised. I think you don't even actually own the damn game if you didnt pre order and if you did then you are a moron for not reading up on it.

Bottom line its a 13 man studio .. 13 people made this game without uber AAA funding like star citizen. They promised big they had a dream they failed at it. Shit happens stop bitching about it.

Still impressive what they achieved with the amount of money and man power they had.

U rode the hype train and died when it crashed down u deserve what came to u.

/thread

actually what they did is a one mans task. the other 11 were bitches sucking the dick of

Get a load of this guy

I paid $150 for Elite: Dangerous :(

Your right I'm not super mad about it just thought there was some shit to do on top of that I've only found the same planets with the same shit just a bit different. The games not that bad as far as the space ship exploring just wish it had some bad guys and more action.

I need to have another game on my second monitor to not get bored. There's too much waiting.

This game has a great engine just needs more story line.

The first thing you do is move. 13% sales tax? Fuck that shit.

Rape!!!!!!!

It's worth it to live somewhere you don't need to plan a road trip just to buy groceries.

Can you not?

The fuck it is. There's plenty of grocery stores out there.

discord.gg/5hNG3Pw

$68 w/ taxes?! That's 13% sales tax. Enjoy your fuckin commie country you retard.

germany is 19%, other EU fags go way over 20%

found the trailer thrash niggers! How is it being this poor lol!

i actually like it slightly
exploring is my thing but after 45 hours the planets all seem similar
not to mention the retarded "alien critters" pineapple and jellyfish..

the language word hunt and puzzles are kinda fun tho

mods are slowly saving this game
installed the instant action to get rid of the hold shit. and another mod to let me fly the ship into the ground if i wish to do so

but i would not recommend this game to anyone

the state of Oregon dosent have sales tax. get rekt euro shits : ^ )

>exploring
are you sure you are exploring? or maybe just wandering around?

for me exploring means discovering, new things, thing i have not seen yet, not some iteration of stuff i know from hour 1

As an Indie dev myself, I couldn't imagine making a game as good as No Man's Sky.

If you dislike it, give Starbound a chance. It's Terraria + No Man's Sky + An Actual Story

What the game offers and what the devs promised are different, but it's the same for *ALMOST* every single indie game.
Especially the overhyped ones.

hey now, if i can log 800 hours on spore i can find some exploration value in this game

>As an Indie dev myself
RPG maker does not make you a dev, faggot.

when everything was still new yes
but as i said, after 45 hours everything seemed similar
it was a short adventure of exploring and i didn't even get to the center yet

>As an Indie dev myself, I couldn't imagine making a game as good as No Man's Sky.
disqualified in one sentence.

good job kid

Reminder that starmade exists and is better in every way but graphics.

maybe you niggers should do some research on a game before spending mommys money

>68 with taxes

Must feel bad to not be American.

Having played some of this game recently, I just paid £69.99 for the Special Edition and I can't wait for it to arrive.

I like games where I can just switch off. My day-to-day life is so fucking hectic, I just want to do nothing at the end of the day.

Fucks given about anyone elses opinion: 0

at about hour 80 i have collected every single blueprint, formula, maxed my personal inv and ship and gotten every achievement. even with all of that i have only gotten through one galaxy. not sure how many there are till the center, but i cant see myself playing this for much longer.

Lol someone took the bait.

Because anyone who makes games or calls themself an indie dev uses RPG Maker? How much of an ignorant fuck can you be?

Or is it because you found yourself in that 'reply' of yours?

My view on video games changed once I discovered the struggle of making one.

People who are pissed of at the game and are trying to 'sue hello games' because they 'lied' are retards.

Must feel worse living with niggers and beaners buddy.

>Special Edition
let me stop you there.

nice mad friendo. stay mad kid : ^ )

Unless you're Australian, your opinion is invalid.

>My view on video games changed once I discovered the struggle of making one.
and another disqualifying quote

you are far away from even trying to make games

You were just buttfucked. Enjoy it! A lot of people seem to do as they scream the game is great.

an infinite number

game is dead we established this weeks ago go away plz

We still don't know what happens whan you reach the center. It is probably going to be a meeting point later on, when people will arrive there. I found some systems found by other people.

says the europoor crammed into his own country filled with hostile sand niggers and cuck government. ide rather let the beaners and niggers kill each other than live within a 1 mile radius of 50 sand niggers.

>he thinks there's multiplayer

Sup Forums really is full of children these days.

media hyped it too much and so your were expecting different things

>Special You are very special my friend

Nothing happens when you reach the center. Nothing at all. You just get warped to a new galaxy with all your stuff broken.

so close to quads. and im sure its around 5. no way they think people are going to play past 2 or 3 tho.

show me the dinosaurs from the early intros.
show me the sandworms from the early intros
show me the space wrecks on planets from the early intros

yeah sure media did all the hyping

youtube.com/watch?v=uTTPlqK8AnY

Why thank you. :-)

Nah, blind assumptions on my life based on poor conclusions don't piss me off.

> : ^ )

Using emoticons to display your attitude on a post is very sad, when in reality, it's the polar opposite of what you're trying to convince us your emotion towards this situation is (lol wut)

why you say that? was your second one called "hilbert galaxy"? because if not, bad luck, another RNG

and if yes. another RNG synced across clients

This is the nth time that people get buttfucked with pre-orders. I think that people will never learn.

Something > Nothing

Just a glance at the dev industry is enough to show more respect towards any product of *ALMOST* any production value.

You can go to the center of the game and guess what happens? THE GAME RESTARTS. THAT IS THE FUCKING END OF THE GAME, IT JUST RESTARTS NG+ BUT WITH NOTHING.

They should've added a final boss who is a character like you and before the battle says
"this is my sky" and then you kill him and the title screen shows up.

Lol you are a fucking retard

There's literally nothing there. It's just a bright light and you get sent back to the start with all your shit broken

Why would they do that when they can make a shity game that every one buys and laugh all the way to the bank.

Actually it should be a big message that says;

"KILL YOURSELF"

this is karma for all the game I torrented in the past

dlc will fix it right?

You spoiled the game!!!!for me this is just as bad as when they spoiled fall out 4!! Or Star Wars you prick!!!!!! You fucking prick!!!

All of you are brainless underage assholes. As a game dev I can tell you one thing:IT IS AN OPEN ALPHA GAME, THEIR PROMISES WERE FROM THEIR DEV VERSION! GO LOOK AT IGN FOR PROOF! STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT AND WAIT FOR THEM TO FINISH STABILIZING THOSE FEATURES!

>le it's better than nothing xD
No man's sky should've been a tech demo.
You lack the capability to differentiate what is a "good game" and what is a "technologically impressive" game.

Stay cucked, nodev.

>brainless underage assholes

And the fact that the majority of them came from a pyrocynical video.

/thread

Getting fucked in the ass feels much better

If you sell your product for money (and in this case 50+ in whatever currency) then you are allowed to receive criticism.

No Man's Sky is an objectively 'good game'.

You just need to be open minded, and look at it from a QA standpoint, not a consumer one.

In what aspects did the game fail?
Please enlighten me.

why would your parents name you Dev that's a stupid name.

Spore is fun tho

Because its Oregon... no sales tax is an incentive for people to stop leaving..

Multiplayer, a ton of bugs, space ships THAT ARE ALL THE SAME THING APART FROM COSMETICS, HALF THE STUFF PROMISED IS MISSING NEED I GO ON YOU MASSIVE FUCKING FAGGOT

constant crashes
doesnt support half of the pc market (amd)
lots of strange bugs
fucken console controls on pc

yeah best QC ive ever seen

Nosteam.ro already has the crack and patches for free, just be weary of the ads. Adblocker does not work

Failed to deliver on a QA standpoint.

I've been to too many planets with trees/plutonium/rocks floating in the air looking shit. Ocean planets tend to put markers for things in the ocean that aren't there. The star systems are entirely static.

The procedural generation is pretty amateur at best and makes Notch look like a god coder.

just get the gog torrent you fag, no need for any cracks

you're damn right it is

Eat a dick every promise broken crashes all the time the fucking price tag is fucked. If it where a steam game for cheap then fine

They are a 12 dev team, they are currently working 90 hour weeks, who would want to work that hard for minimum wage? (They are employees after all) Tis the struggle of small game devs.

>Multiplayer

Wanted to stop reading there but saw "MASSIVE FUCKING FAGGOT", so that means you wrote something worth reading.

>HALF THE STUFF PROMISED IS MISSING

This negates anything point you tried to make.

>The procedural generation is pretty amateur at best and makes Notch look like a god coder.

Are you baiting???

cherry picking replies. good stuff you smoke

he is kind of right and kind of wrong.

this game is less rng than you think. you can see a talk/video of one of the devs explaining how they generate planets.

nothing fancy if you can gen a heightmap and warp it onto a sphere

Well no shit, if it were on youtube, it would've been better.

Fuck the anonymity I'm goin' back to 9fag

Shouldn't you be shitposting in agdg, nodev?

>No man's sky is an objectively 'good game'.
And your reasoning behind this claim is...?

>In what aspects did the game fail?
It managed to have less things to do than motherfucking starbound, which had at least half of it's early access content cut from the 1.0 release.

I enjoyed Starbound a lot more than NMS, and Starbound even hardly qualifies as a mediocre game.

I will never understand morons like you, OP.

You give into the retarded hype tactics that corporations use to manipulate the lowest common denominator so they can sell as many copies on release as possible.

Then you're surprised when the game is shit and complain, even though you just paid for their next game already.

If you want your games to stop being shit, stop buying them before you get a chance to see if they actually turn out to be good.

Then don't promise it. Make it a smaller single player game where you discover planets or something.

It's better to promise low and show high than vice versa.

No sales tax, but how high is your rent?

Also, illegal to pump your own gas, isn't it?

It's an autism simulator.

>No Man's Tendies

in b4 addons/dlcs cost 40-60 bucks

Very condescending there... I see you namedropped corporation? I'm afraid that their "corporation" is a 12 man team.

American here.

I would pay 13% sales tax if I could then afford to go to the doctor or go to school.

Not even baiting.

Planets don't have individual biomes. What you see on planets in 30 seconds is literally the whole planet. They couldn't even generate asteroid fields (all of space is an asteroid field apparently) or gas planets.

Starbound is literally a better space exploration sim.