Robert Rodriguez casts Rosa Salazar for Alita in Battle Angel Alita movie

Robert Rodriguez casts Rosa Salazar for Alita in Battle Angel Alita movie.

collider.com/battle-angel-alita-rosa-salazar/

Will this get the same reaction as the Ghost in the Shell casting?

What type of hispanic is she?

She doesn't look Mexican?

Spaniard?

Isn't Alita a cyborg too

>Will this get the same reaction as the Ghost in the Shell casting?

Why? I don't remember Alita being of Japanese ethnicity.

Rosa and Salazar are both very common Mexican names

There are dark brown Mexicans and really light skin all the way to blond hair blue eyed Mexicans.

GO FUCK YOURSELF

You can clearly see she is pretty much Native American with her kinda asiatic dark brown eyes and her round face, you have always to look further than skin color. She is probably a mestiza like most Mexicans (mixture of European and Native American).

Woah Robert Rodriguez cast a Mexican? Wasn't expecting that

No because she isn't as white as GitS lady.

>Spaniard?

This is a classroom in Spain

Another classroom.

Spaniards are cucks though

Random Catalan independentist chicks.

some random dance group in Spain

Posted them using google images, just to give you an idea of what the average Spaniard looks like (not like a Mexican).

Then you have people like Banderas (Andalusian) or Bardem (Canarian) who are on the "exotic-looking" or darker spectrum of Spaniards, they are kinda common but not the average.

That's offensive. She's clearly some kind of spic. Spaniards aren't spics.

We are the original spics and I still feel a special connection with Hispanic America. Not even offended by being called a spic.

>feeling connected to a bunch of rape baby mongrels

QT tbqh lads

she looks like every mexican girl I see at HEB

retard,i bet you're a weeb.

Lucky you.

I don't even know who this is but why is she so literally perfect bros?

this

Not really. They almost only date within their race and most of them get married and pregnant by the time theyre 18. They all hook up with manlets that wear khaki shorts with long white socks and an oversized black t shirt.

>I don't even know who this is but why is she so literally perfect bros?
bc you are a beta

why is it always spaniards and argentines with the huge "not white" inferiority complex? you guys are not white

stop posting

they must be lower class then
she is pretty cute, loved her in man seeking woman

I don't care about being white, but I'm not a brown midget Mexican nor a hooked nose curly hair frog-eyed Moroccan either.

It's frustrating seeing Hollywood movies and Spaniards being portrayed by Native Americans or Mestizos.. like wtf...

The truth is that you look at the people in these pictures and most of them could fill in any other European country as natives.

nah senpai, they look off-white

try again with more pics, or maybe post a pic of a spaniard with blue eyes & blonde hair (1 in every 20k lmao) to "prove" me wrong

Ah of course, only blonde and blue eyed people are white.

she looks colombian

Butthurt Mexinigger spotted.

Fucking ALWAYS.

try again spic

I'm from NZ

stop posting

Seguro Juanito!

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD WITH YOUR WANNABE WHITE SHIT GO BACK TO Sup Forums OR Sup Forums

Sup Forums IS ALREADY SHIT ENOUGH AS IT IS