Eternal /got/ general

How-the-fuck-is-he-going-to-build-ships Edition

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

zap2it.com/2015/06/game-of-thrones-showrunners-george-rr-martin-shireen-dies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for jaime

There are... just not in that spot.. Idiot..

Was show Stannis a pointless character?

(assuming he's dead)

nth for khaleesi

Oh hai front page of reddit

everything is pointless, user.

The Iron Islands are prettying fucking big, doofus.

Real Iron Island hours
Build that m'fucking fleet if you up

Post characters that were better in the show.

nth for reminder

No because he's alive. He would never die like that.

Yes

He is the wood

Reminder that Jon has the last confirmed living direwolf.

Reminder that Sansa lost hers.

Reminder that Sansa will bond with Ghost and SansaXJon will be further confirmed

How were people not turned off to GoT after the last episode?

It was a pretty dreadful episode.

wut

IM
SHO
SHORRY

nth for the one true god

He built them of iron obviously.

The Iron Islands stuff was the most interesting thing that's happened this season 2bh

profound...

Are you saying jon will warg into ghost and mate with sansa?

>tfw Benjen saves Meets and Bran

>there's only one island in the Iron Islands

Now. This. Is. Shitposting

>Meets
Dumb phoneposter

IRON FROM ICE!

wow that's some legit shit taste

enough with that, autist. sansa will never have a decent man like Jon.

Archmaester Haereg suggests that need for wood was what first drove the ironborn to raid the mainland.[1]

If he is dead, yes.
Four seasons of development for that. There was no point. Nothing. They just wanted to end his plot and focus on their favourite characters (Tyrion, Arya, Sansa, Dany, Jon, the most insufferable ones).

By season 6 they don't even care anymore and just plain murder the characters that are not their favourites in the most stupid ways.

Euron's crown looks like five turds linked together.

I forgot, who plays Archmaester Haereg in the show?

Oh wait, there is no Archmaester Haereg in the show

Bronn
Robb's wife (?)

And that's it.

Several charaters are about equal:
Jaime till season 5
Tywin
Varys
Tyrion when he isn't being le funny dwarf
Stannis till his end and character rape

Why did he commit sue of side?
Why doesn't Bran care?

>what dumblr believes
In reality, Sansa will once again marry another man who will abuse her and beat that pussy even further because she's really just that stupid.

Daily reminder that the 5 key characters are:
Jon
Dany
Arya
Bran
Tyrion

Not really. Nothing really has happened.

Boyfu is sleeping. Boyfu will be most sad when he wakes up.

Somebody call r'hllor

No, Jon mates with Sansa and creampies her then Ghost cleans her up so Jon can go again

Sansa didn't lose hers. Lady was killed in place of Nymeria because Arya let her loose. And Nymeria is still wandering around the north.

>Implying D&D haven't gone full plot-armour retarded and made her suddenly an evil genius on the level of CIAman or Varys.

. Due to the poor soils and limited natural resources of the Iron Islands, the Ironborn frequently raided the mainland.

from the shows wiki

Book Bronn is better. Show Bronn is just comic relief.

Daily reminder Arya will be the only one to survive. Daily reminder the Night King will take Sansa and make ice cold Stark babbies.

I just want to see Jon fill her pussy to the brim on screen, is that too much to ask

have you tried Minerals?

How long does it takes to build a thousand ships realistically?

i hope salsa ends up with cia. dumblrs and swjs will lose their minds.

Future King and Queen of Westeros right here.

You realize loss can include the death of someone right?

And Nymeria isn't confirmed still alive, she's MIA in the show

He was simply meant to get Melly to Jon

cgi is expensive as fuck. With the money they save not having to animate wolves D&D can get new swimming pools.

I actually liked new stuff they were doing in the first season. Making Ned a bit warmer and more personable was nice and the scene between Cersei and Robert where they laugh about how fucked their marriage is was interesting.

Pretty much everything post-S1 has been irredeemably shit though.

Almost forgot Dirk though. 'FOOKIN' LEGEND' is probably my favourite thing to ever come out of Sup Forums.

>a wiki anyone can edit is a good sourrce

Wew lad.

>Reminder that the secret tunnel in Chataya’s bordello that Tyrion uses to visit Shae, was made by his father Tywin to visit the bordello when he was Hand of the King to Aerys II.

And odds are, Chataya’s daughter Alayaya is Tywin’s bastard daughter and Tyrion, Cersei and Jaime’s half-sister.

Tywin is perfect

Tyrion is whitewashed

>fucked Cat
>now he'll fuck his daughter too
Is there anyone more cucked than Ned?

>characters that were better in the show

Very hard to say

I don't remember how long it took to build the royal fleet in season 4 but around that time should be realistic

Which in show terms mean that euron has caught up to them next episode

She's qt as fuck with that outfit and hair, first time I've thought she was particularly attractive. Too bad her character is rancid garbage.

I get the feeling that Euron didn't give a shit about Yara and Theon pissing off.

Think like this, if not for Stannis, Melisandre would never have got to Castle Black, and if Jon was killed he would never be ressurected.

Hello!

The Iron Islands is the worst handled storyline in the entire show.

In the books he's going to save the North and probably die in the process.

In the show he got Melly to Jon, and that's it.

Showrunners are retards

What?

>Dorne

I'd settle for ANYONE breeding Sansa already. She's been ready for years and nobody has bred her yet despite her being the key to the North. It literally makes no sense.

Jesus christ you tumblr faggots need to get the fuck out. Your shitty ugly bitch is still a stuck up little cunt who learned nothing, she still thinks of Jon as beneath her.

She's going to go fuck Littlefinger like the desperate cunt she is, because Jon will be recognized as a Stark and made KINGINDANORF

Do they even have enough men to man all 1000 ships?? There is no way they do... don't know much about ships but lets just assume it takes a bare minimum of 20 crew to run a ship... that would mean that they have an army of at least 20000, which would already be one of the most powerful armies just on numbers alone

I heard somewhere that GRRM confirmed Shireen will be burned in the books too. So there you go, if you think it was D&D trying to be edgy.

...Okay, equal worst. Iron Islands is more disappointing though. Dorne wasn't particularly great in the books apart from that one speech by Doran.

black hair sansa made me hard

Dont worry bruh she'll pop out a lil Ramsay next season.

You said Sansa didn't lose hers, Lady was killed. Loss doesn't just mean the misplacement of an object m8.

Why do you think people say "sorry for your loss" at funerals? Or how people say that someone lost their mother, their dog, their son, daughter, grandfather, etc. Death is also losing someone, so Sansa did lose her direwolf.

Nah she's already one upped by CIA again. Only a matter time before he's cumming inside her gaping pussy.

THE SHOW AND THE BOOKS ARE GOING IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IF YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND THIS

How though? Isnt she on Dragonstone at the end of ADWD?

>thinking Euron Trumpjoy will use the Iron Islands' own trees
He'll pay the iron price, ie, build 1000 ships and make the green landers pay for it

why can't Jorah simply cut off his arm?

We haven't talked about Varys in a while /got/.
The crossbow scene is seeming less likely ;__; And not because Varys is in Meereen. Because they haven't really set up an cause for Pycelle and Kevan to bite it...not if it's going to be like the books.

Helllooooooo Reddit!!!

at least kevan was in this season

>She's going to go fuck Littlefinger like the desperate cunt she is

Can't wait to see that on screen

Because then he wouldnt be able to get a sickass fire arm.

zap2it.com/2015/06/game-of-thrones-showrunners-george-rr-martin-shireen-dies/

what

>20
>good
>crew

Upvote upvote

>implying she won't wanna be Queen of the North and have Jon's kids.

North needs more Starks. It would be a waste to offer Jon's quality seed to lesser women.

Not gonna happen.

Tumblr would kill D&D if they had Sansa decide to have a rape baby.

All show Bronn needs to do is become a lord like in the books, and he will be better.

If you don't agree, tell me what book bronn has that makes him better.

Have they even said a word to each other since Davos kicked her out of that room. I hate her being sad all the time.

>Only a matter time before he's cumming inside her gaping pussy.

>Was getting creampied part of your plan?

>Off Courshe! The Vale rejected my offer in favour of yours. I had to find out what they told you

>Well congratulations, you got yourself knocked up. What's the next step of your master plan?

>Crashing this series

>WITH NO SHURVIVORSH!!

>Lyanna was a total slut