twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRIPS CONFIRM IT WAS ME BARRY

IT WAS ME FOR A WHOLE OTHER SEASON

MIGHT

>same antagonist literally 3rd season in a row

what a boring show

this is the second time it's happened

Blonde guy on the right back too?

The real question is how will Felicity save the whole Flash crew and Supergirl at the same time?

>Felicity

no pls

pls no

>he doesn't know
comicbookresources.com/?page=poll&id=424

It's already too late user.

If the show wasn't written to make Gustin out to be the wimpiest feeb ever to wield the god-tier powers that The Flash possesses, it would be clearer why the other reasonable rival for a speedster is another speedster.

Alternatively, they could spend more time making Reverse-Flash an actual character, instead of having him show up once in a season and be nothing more than one of the blandest "bad guy of the week" entries on network television. It's telling that "Flash Back" did so much more for the character (in addition to just generally being the best episode of the season) in spite of Cavanagh never putting on the yellow spandex.

My sincere hope is that Flashpoint is resolved by December; I don't think that there's enough there to sustain a full season.

how are these results possible?

Felicity is hugely popular on twitter.

he would have to be logically. so basically, at the end of the last season barry says fuck everything, goes back in time AGAIN to the point where his mother dies and fucked eobard thawne up before he kills her.

eddie thawne, being an ancestor of eobard, would now have no reason to sacrifice himself to erase eobard from the timeline like what happened in season 1. he'll most likely be back fucking iris yet again, and barry will have cucked himself through time.

I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE

But he wasnt the antagonist for the second season

>Laurel and Felicity #1 and 2 by far
>Based Sara is 6th
What it the fuckin hell?

This is a lie, there was a glitch in the voting. I refuse to believe this. I can't live in a world where this is permitted.

Maybe. Let's hope it can at least reach the mediocrity of S1 and not be the shit show that was S2. Tom Cavanagh was awful as Wells 2, but Thawne was the best part of the show in S1.

They'd be stupid to get rid of based Cavanagh. He's the only good part of that shit show. Since they're doing this whole flashpoint thing, can we now get white actors to play white characters? I'm a little tired of fast forwarding through nigger Wally scenes.

>it was me Barry, you
>I cucked yourself

inb4 jesse and wally are speedsters

each season he play different version of himself

>Literally watching capeshit tv

I mean, have you read any of the comics ever?

pleb

>nigger Wally scenes.

He's super bad. How was he even cast? Such an unconvincing actor that he must be aware of how shit he is. Still, Jessie is even worse. At least she's shown her tits and pussy, though.

don't be such a weirdo senpai

>At least she's shown her tits and pussy,

Source?

comics are fucking stupid when everyone has powers

Leftovers S2, episode 1. It's one of the best shows on TV atm, so I suggest actually watching it when you get the time.

OLDER BARRY WHEN