Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3P2HSLkgjbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just go to the gym or the sauna fam

It is easy. Just do not do it.

And also realize that there is nothing stopping you from quitting, and that after you quit your life will be much better.

It is how I treated my masturbation addiction.

why are you still making this thread you useless human being

>Anyone here managed to quit?

Smoked 3 packs a day for over 20 years. Quit 14 years ago (yeah, I'm THAT fucking old). It ain't easy. But it's possible.

OP, try eating gum instead of smoking, mabye electronic cigarretes? i heard those actuallyhelp to make you stop

Its actually pretty simple. Either you come to a point where you want to stop or you don't. People who are "quittting" are flirting with the idea but have no intention to stop.

Smoke extremely slowly and mindfully and pay attention to what you're really getting out of it.

>yeah, I'm THAT fucking old
this isn't fucking reddit, user. chill

How do you have the time to smoke a cigarette every fifteen minutes?

I did. Lemon heads, nothing but lemon heads for 3 days

>blub blub newage piffle
just stop and fucking grieve the loss or delve into the reality of the mindcontrol that nicotine is.

I didn't have the willpower so resorted to vaping. It honestly isn't that much cheaper but my quality of life has improved.

Just had a bambino, had to quit because I'm a soppy cunt, and i do whatever the mrs tells me to do

errr, pardon my iggorance, but why reddit?

Aged motherfucker here. THAT'S how I quit too. Day my son was born.

You stand out. Have fun

That's great anons. That's a good reason to quite

Here is how Harry Puffer quit

youtu.be/3P2HSLkgjbI

stop being a subhuman, get some self control

I see this thread every day

I smoke for around 12 years and when I quit I was around 2 1/2 packs a day. I bought an electronic cigarette kit from a local vape shop and slowly replaced cigarettes with vaping. I have been cigarette free for 3 years. Still vape for nicotine but it's better than smoking I guess.

clearly never had a nicotine addiction