Anyone else here heavily considering suicide?

Anyone else here heavily considering suicide?

If so, if you live in the general area do you wanna commit suicide with me?

Like a meet up and we jump at the same time so we don't gotta go alone?

i'd rather die alone

you ever seen Paranoia Agent?
Not normally into weebshit, but it was pretty crazy. There's an episode of it that depicts what you're describing. You should give the series a watch, only 12 episodes.

u.s.?
east coast?

Oh, alrighty then

Houston Tx

Stream it?

If dubs, kill yourself in a month instead of now.

Don't do it user

You can polarize and call it a real die in

>and we jump at the same time
>jump
Fucking gay. Whenever I finally an hero I'll use my .357 and be certain about it.
Also this.

But yeah I think about suicide daily. I'm just too much of a pussy so far.

ayyy fellow Houstonian. Only if you go first and let me decide whether or not I want to after seeing how it turns out for you

I tried dying alone, but I always fucking Pussy out, but one day I think I'll be able to do it.

Atleast think about the people who finds you asshole.

You live in Houston to? So you wanna actually kill your self with me? Id happily do it, wanna meet up? user?

everyone sometimes thinks of suicide even i have been heavily suicidal in the past. ether do it or get help.

How do you mean? The gunshot will be too messy for your liking? Somehow better than going splat into fucking traffic with people literally in the act of driving? Come on bro let's be real here.
Godspeed dude, hope we both find the stomach for our desperately needed deaths soon.

Suicide threads 10 times per every single day. You are sick fanatics. Someday some faggot actually becomes an hero after reading it. And then you'll just post WINRAR and laugh. Kill yourself.

Most of us actually wanna die, you don't know anything about us, but we all share one thing in common, and that's physical pain, it's kept me from killing my self, so I guess I'll just work up the nerve and shoot my self in the head sometime, because iv already tried hanging, and I pussied out hard.

I unironically want to die. If you don't then good for you. I hope you live a long and happy life. But don't act like a faggot.

You pussies won't do it. You'll just continue on being worthless.

>tfw

Eventually I will god damn it.

I'll hold you to that,

Iv been suffering for a long time.

Won't be laughing anymore when I blow my head to bitz

Periscope it.

tbh everyone's thought of killing there self at least once. just power it through it OP. trust me

>trust some random faggot on Sup Forums
You should revisit the idea of killing yourself tbh.

My suicide won't be about me being sad, my suicide is more about me being pissed at the world.

God I feel like I'm some sorta evil person, I just need to end my self, sooner rather than later.

I want to because I used to have a job that I loved and it shut down and now I can't find employment that doesn't make me want to throw a baby through a window (or myself of course)

The world is pretty fucking shitty. You're not evil or even unusual for being angry at it user.

>heavily considering suicide
>pic related (me)

Godspeed user

seriously thinking of killing myself, anyone got any tips?
I'm actually looking for the rest of pic related images, if anyone has them, help a bro out.

If you really want to die, sell or get rid of all your things, take the money buy a ticket to asia and go live on the beach til out of money before you an hero.

i live alone
i die alone

>Like a meet up and we jump at the same time so we don't gotta go alone?
Better option: get a gun or two and go to school.

Also:
Yes, I've considered commiting sudoku few times in my life. I didn't do it. Because I didn't have the balls to do it.

yea boii

bump

Am I the only one that actually likes living alone? Maybe it's because my home was full of loud people.

ditto

Commit Sudoku

hahahhahahahah! funniest comment of the day award

Do you want to?

I like living alone more than I like living with people, but better yet would be to die.

fyi... niggas already anhero'd on Sup Forums b4, but welcome to Sup Forums newfag

I'd be down for intentionally overdosing on heroin sometime while listening to the Allman Brothers Band.

>get back from the job
>have time to build shit I like
for me it's pretty much living the dream

>while listening to the Allman Brothers Band
Need extra motivation or something?

is this true user, iv been thing about killin my self, by hanging. looks cool in the movies,
>that body twicth
i also think i would feel something more then pain, like sweet relish of pain

If I liked life and had any interests like you seem to, I'd surely agree.

bumping for potential answer
come on you fuckers, one of you must have it

Ok, guys i'm from Huston Tx, i'm in the grapevine area, north side of the city, if anyone want's to meet up with me, let me know, hell i'll drive to you if i like your method, i just don't wanna die alone you know? i'm tired of feeling alone, i wanna go down with someone who feels how i do.

when I go it's gonna be one of two ways...
>exit bag (leave a decent looking corpse for funeral)
> tie a bunch off balloons to a gun then shoot myself in the head in the middle of a field n let the gun float away (idea from right here on Sup Forums)

either way I'm gonna need some helium

>so we don't gotta go alone

Holy crap man, don't be a pussy. You don't deserve death.

Any see this thread yesterday? Op died pretty sure, ofc he could of pussied out, but something about the way he was typing made me question his sanity.

>take a gun
>kill as many people as possible
>shout "Allah Akbar" during your killing spree
This way you will help people actually recognize the threat

see It didn't ended as expected, but at last i've tried

>mfw when woke up in hospital, and paramedic said: "it's a miracle you're still alive"

tired to hang my self and managed to pass out, then woke up for some reason, pussied out hard. i've been thinking of trying again.

If you're too much of a weak pussy to power through it, then think about this: If you're going to kill yourself anyway, go have some fun. Fuck some whores, shoplift, go streaking, rape a baby. You can do ANYTHING since you're gonna kill yourself anyway.

this. also take drugs. like a lot and all of them.

>but something about the way he was typing made me question his sanity.
Not really. It's just a typing of a person who made his decision.

Someday, I'll become a hero too

uhm, why do you need to get rid of the gun tho?

after you're gone there will be nothing, I didn't wanna commit a mass shooting or even a murder cause people get the wrong message after you're gone, or shouldn't matter antsy cause im leaning this world but, if there's one thing I wanna leave behind its a certain message, n a mass homicide isnt the message I wanna leave for my family for my ex.. I want them to feel like they could have helped me if they would have listened, but now they have to live with doing nothing forever

make it look like a murder

I'm cool with the idea of dying unintentionally (car crash , cancer, murder victim ) just so people see me as some hero whos life was "cut short"

A couple friends of mine killed themselves and theyre unfortunately just seen as cowards

you guys need to stop taking life so seriously. yeah it sucks and it's hard and definately not perfect, but you have to allow yourself to enjoy the moment when there's something nice to be experiencing. But you also have to allow yourself, or rather put yourself in those situation where there's potential for that. Fe. Going swimming: do some physical activity, ask people for tips, flirt up the girl in your lane, have a sauna afterwards. Or if you get invited somewhere just go even if you don't really feel like it. You can always bail but usually you'll end up having more fun than expected.

I've been there, and my life still is shit, but you gotta take into account maslow's pyramid. Start with the basics. Get out there, even if you're alone. Go do a sport so you'll feel better for the rest of the day while also having chances to be social. I know there's a lot more to depression, but it's crucial to reshape your life to become a better version of yourself for yourself. You have to take care of your basic needs and build yourself up. Sometimes that means moving out because you're living together with shitty people, or other drastic measures, but god dammit you owe it to yourself.

You can always go and fight ISIS. Westerners back there don't believe they'll go home themselves, unless in a bag.

So you want your family to be in mental anguish because you were too much of a pussy to get help. You're a really good guy. It's not going to go as you think, user. They'll slowly forget about you

they aren't cowards they are brave, you need to have balls to pull the trigger.

people say suicide is selfish, but ya know it's more selfish to guilt someone into staying alive because you'd be hurt when they're gone, when you're living in despair everyday, but the people around you who have nice lives will be sad when you're gone who's the selfish one?

right to die .com

Dude come party with me at kryptonite night club, I got hookups on good molly and the hoes are always hanging around there. Might as well have a good time before you off yourself

>You'll not suffer anymore
>do nigger's shit before your death
>first time in tv
>be known by everyone as retarded nigger
>remember remember the nigger of november
>???
>profit

Sure user, nice tip; why would you be an anonymous when you could be a negro?

what is the point to doing something, it just seems pointless if you're going to end it either way, why not just get it over with, life is shit and it will not get better, just worse

tlDr; life is shit, but its life, enjoy and die. we all die someday. some sooner, some later!

only reason suicide od taboo is cause it makes other people sad... what about your sadness what about your anguish just suppose to live with it?

I can't kill myself cause others will be sad?! doesn't my sadness matter?

if killing yourself was as easy as asking to not wake up tomorrow n just going to bed... id have been dead months ago prolly 2 years ago actually

Yeah that's seriously the dumbest fucking argument against suicide. People expect you to suffer just for them?

exactly live your life in hell so that other people can go on living content?

I never asked to be born

The people who think this way have no idea what it's like to be depressed. That's the only explanation I can think of. Lucky cunts.

or they are to busy with they're daily hustle to give any serious thought, they'd jus as soon brush you under the rug, n keep moving. as long as they don't have to know about your desire to be gone, but when the idea of killing yourself come out n all of the sudden you're the asshole. nobody cares enough until after the deed is done

only thing that kept.me from taking some sleeping pills n falling asleep on the railroad tracks is knowing I can do it "tomorrow". my pops took my gun, but I still got the tracks, its kinda soothing to know there's still a way.. Hunter Thompson said "I would feel really trapped in this life if I didn't know I could commit suicide at any time"

eventually took his own life

No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun – for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your old age. Relax – This won’t hurt.

Hunter S. Thompson

where are you Sup Forums ? I need the internet hate machine :'(

i want to delete this file and start a new game

If there's no dlc coming soon for real life imma join you

god speed Sup Forums

take care man

lol yea. That plottwist. And you could see the ending from the start. That chapter 8 is the best of the series, even by itself

I have been depressed and suicidal for the past two years and I think about suicide and death constantly but I don't want to kill myself, I twould be very painfull for my family to find out that I killed myself after all the years of live and affection that they gave me butt I would love to fall asleep and never wake up. Do you guys feel the same?

Im slowly committing suicide by daily drinking

read

me too, 8 shots of whisky, 2 shots of rum by 5pm, started at 4:36

this thread has thought me something that really spoke to me and that is, why should you suffer just to prevent others from being sad. that was really all that was keeping me from ending it but now i got nothing

Has all of your familly passed away?

listen user I wanna die too..seriously like seriously.. but if shit don't iron out... there's always tomorrow..

that budweiser was a six pack. All this in 3 days

>I unironically want to die.
you're guaranteed to have an ironic death then!

I say im scared cause im scared, but really what keeps me from blowing my brains out is greed, thinking that tomorrow might hold exactly what I'm looking for, maybe tomorrow she'll come back, maybe tomorrow life will be better, my greedyness is what's keeping me alive now

you can't kill yourself, OP. think about it. all those cocks aren't going to suck themselves

Anyone in St. Paul/Minneapolis want some company?