B I posted nudes of my wife on b and some faggot recognised her and is trying to blackmail me. What should I do

b I posted nudes of my wife on b and some faggot recognised her and is trying to blackmail me. What should I do.

shit...that's a tough one

Hahaha suck shit..option 1 kill him or beat the fuck out of him option 2 confess to your wife

Make sure he actually knows your wife, then try to get some personal details from him, and then report him or kill him (kill him)

Lol faggot

Maybe posting the pics again would help us figuring something out

>>dig up dirt on this fuck. Everyone has something.

Yep, exactly.

Op here. She's a school teacher as well. He's threatening topst them to the schools Facebook

prove it

you got hacked. Sue him.

Probably not post your wife to Sup Forums next time. What did you expect from this site?

wtf is this guy's problem?

Did she go to his school?

Sounds about right to me guys.

OP I can't believe that guy hacked your wife's nudes! Just like Harambe! Seriously though, just kick the shit out of him.

What is he asking for? If he's blackmailing you he wants something.
Say you'll deliver, and then kill him

Hey guys I posted personal information on this site and it was somehow used against me! that's not very nice, it's like you guys are new to the internet or something. What kind of place doesn't have a basic respect for people, god i thought this was supposed to be a decent place guys geez...

What does he want?? Money? Gay sex stuff?? What exactly??

To fuck my wife

Butt stuff

Kek
Did not expect that reply
>My sides >= orbit

Ya. Have him meet with you kick his ass and delete the pics. Also threaten him with more ass kick and death.

Confirm that he actually has the nudes and claim that he hacked them if he does. If he doesnt, tell him to fuck off

Bring him over then beat him within an inch of his life. Remove three of his teeth. Take his drivers license and find out where he lives. Then bring him with you as you drive to his house. Fuck up his computer and burn his right hand. Then tell him to try and fuck with you again because you have screenshots of him blackmailing which is illegal and you will gladly sue the fuck out of him.

Classic Sup Forumslackmail

Ayyyy lmao

Dude
You are lucky.
This is easy to fix.
You got a gun??

you really are a fucking retard.
you should have denied to the cunt online you were her husband and if the fuckwit contacted your wife you just make up some outlanding bullshit as to how the pics got on the internet and stick to that story. Lie lie lie, always works. the bigger the lie.

He does have the pics. He says he wants to fuck her or he will post them to the school Facebook in a week

outlandish*

If he has a dog, threaten to kill it while you're at his house. (But don't)

Maybe it's one of us...

so he's blackmailing you into fucking her???/
fuck this

Shame he's too late, would prolly had worked if he claims he was hacked too

Tell him you'll pay his ransom demand, but only in person. Act like a broken man. Tell him how this would ruin your life. Cry. Grovel. Before you go meet him, get a roll full of quarters. Electrical tape the roll of quarters end to end. Hold it in your hand. Throw haymaker. He should now have a broken jaw and/or be missing a few teeth. Tell him to unlock and hand over his phone. Pull your dick out. Take pics of your own cock and send texts to your number about how he badly wants a homosexual relationship with you and is willing to blackmail your wife to get it. Kick him in the gut a couple times for good measure. Leave.

You have to tell him she agreed to it.
Then get him to meet you at a hotel.

Get some new pics of your wife. Have him thinking she is down for it, and excited.

Get a hotel room, and have him meet "her" there.

School facebook....

Underaged fag alert. Fuck off mate, she aint the one so fucking share her or dump her

javascript:quote('701131289');

Fuck that man. I'm just gonna talk to my wife about it. The pics could ruin her.

She is a teacher dipshit.
Read the thread next time.

OP if this is true. Honestly IMO your best decision for this matter is to stand firm and not back down. Let him know that you are not giving him anything, and that whatever he wants to do is fine with you. Whether he tell your wife or post pics elsewhere. Your wife will find out you posted pics of her worst case scenario. You can always say that you was hacked or some shit thats on you. But don't give this dude shit, for one he could still do it anyway or keep wanting more. And if you report this to the police it could backfire on you idk. Either way you would have to tell your wife. Because technically you posting your wifes nudes online without her consent is illegal. So you will have to figure it out. But yeah don't let this dude push you around. Have a fuck you attitude with him and let him know you are not giving him shit and he can do whatever he wants.

Sneak into his house and empty his recycle bin

K
So tits or what?

No, it started on Sup Forums, it has to end on Sup Forums challenge him to a russian get thread.
The first one to get quints decides how the other commits suicide

Get pictures of his wife. Wubalubadubdub