If objective moral values exist, God exists

>if objective moral values exist, God exists
>objective moral values exist
>therefore God exists
Try to prove this wrong atheists, you can't

Bump

>nigger logic

These things are not dependent on each other and unrelated.

TL;DR: SHIT QUALITY BAIT.

Pineapple

it helps if your argument is complete fallacy to begin with

Objective moral values are a social construct

Your post is too short for TL;DR. Stupid atheist brainlet.

No

there are no objective morals
morality subjective

ha hahahah no. murder is objectively wrong. Just because someone believes it's right doesn't make it right. Something is morally wrong if it harms other humans in any way.

You're right that murder is objectively wrong however not on the basis of the consequence. Murder is wrong because it is wrong regardless of any context.

[citation needed]

No. An actions consequences measure it's morality

y that nig smilin, wasnt his arm cut off in 300?

It's logic

No. It's a proposition. Logic is the system that says if P is true and (P implies Q) is true then Q.

>The existence of objective morals implies God exists.
I'm questioning the truth of that statement.

I don't believe in objective moral values

Your reasoning hits in a wall: Objective moral was created by God and given to the man ok, but you used your reason to reach this conclusion, your reason created the idea of an objective moral, so your reason it is divine or God is your reason? Impossible to know.

>Something is morally wrong if it harms other humans in any way.
Yeah well, you know, that's just like your opinion man

Meant to

>morality and ethics depend on the existence of freedom of choice (free will)
>only conscious creatures have choice
>therefore any ethical standards we create must regard the conscious experience

your first line is lacking, objective morality can be found without metaphysical approaches

god and nigs, two things that need to wiped off the face of the planet

you can murder someone without it being immoral or wrong.
What if you're defending yourself? What if it's assistant suicide?

if god existed then there would be no niggers. theres my proof

No, there is no moral in nature, only the man is able to make judgment value

Did the rug really tie the room together?

your hair is on fire. is your hair on fire? probably not. see how just saying something doesn't make it true?

free will doesn't exist and isn't a prerequisite to morality. Sometime is wrong whether you chose to do it or not.

Does not follow. How does objective morality(not that you've established its existence) become sufficient condition for a Sky Daddy?

Morality exists because evolutionarily it makes sense. You can't work together in groups if everyone is going around killing each other. No gods necessary.

Nice naturalistic fallacy. Are you saying we don't have any morals now? Everything in our universe is natural. Men are 100% natural, therefore their judgement calls are from nature.

Circular reasoning.
False premise.

>If my hand exists, god doesn't exist
>my hand exists
>therefore god doesn't exist

What does morality have to do with God?

My mistake, you are right. Events still have moral value regardless of intent.

I believe in NOTHING because I'm a nihilist.
Nice marmot.

your base assumptions are broad and not validated.
You're essentially saying you assume god exists because god exists...

This is based on an assumption and circular reasoning. Usually people who believe in objective morality believe they come from God. So you're saying God created morals, and if there is morals God exists, because God created objective morals.

Oh really. What if there were someone that had an incurable disease that was suffering 24/7 from it with great? If they asked you to end their life. Would it still be considered wrong?

So that's why the clergy, the people who teach 'morals' were raping children and getting excused for it.

Why does god need a starship?

The human being is natural but not necessarily your reason is, how can I as a human being, access the idea of a God using my reason if doesn't exist none example of God in the nature?

If our morals were based off god's, then why would we need any laws at all?

Even if your ridiculous logic applied it would still fall down at the start because objective moral values do not in fact exist.

?

I like my adequate determinism, with a dash of absurdism.

Your idea of God is actually a combination of values and descriptors. You have made the shape of a god with a frame of ideas but haven't have evidence of its existence.

On the other hand, nature gives us the interior, and encourages us to discover the truth of it.

Except they do

What values?, what descriptors? What frame of ideas? and where i can find all of this in nature? Since everything is natural and nothing can be accessed outside.

Here we are again... claiming to know what reality is... again...

Just to... make that visible and all.

This

No

Yo, you atheist scumbags, here is some scripture you can read. It says some absolute truth that can be applied today.

The gods of the Bible murdered billions according to the Bible, so those gods are immoral according to your 'objective morals'.

Good ideas, probably. Absolute truths, fuck no

if there is a god as you say, how come there is no universally agreed upon moral code? this is because people have the ability to think autonomously and make their own decisions. morality isnt objective its subjective.

>Reject first clause
>Conclusion fails
You can have 'objective moral values' without a god. It's called "not being a piece of shit human being" and it existed long before the Christian god was invented by Jews and it will stick around long after everyone involved with your shit religion is dead

Why did God murder millions of people? Answer me this.
>the Gods
>not just ONE God

>if you like watermelon, you like chickenwings too
>you like watermelon
>therefore you like dem Nuggets

Prove me wrong

See: secular morality
Far superior to the Bronze Age blood sacrifice cloud kingdom cult morals you follow.

I want to know what values, descriptors, and frame of ideas specifically, you generalized valueS, descriptorS, and frame of ideaS to compensate your lack of arguments, valueS, descriptorS, and frame of ideaS, can be anything, I want to know specifically.

Where is Dirt Man and Rib Woman? Crickets, that's how

I'm not the same user.

I'm just pointing out that, while it's true that everyone needs to start somewhere, with some sort of assumption about the state of things... that it gets more and more absurd to watch people go back and forth screaming

>NO BECAUSE NOTHING ELSE EXISTS
>WELL THAT'S FALSE BECAUSE GOD EXISTS
>YOU'RE BOTH WRONG EVERYTHING IS INDETERMINATE AND THEREFORE

You see what I'm saying, right?

And, forgive me... but I almost don't... understand what you just posted. Somewhere... somewhere there was a severe disconnect and something important was lost in translation. Words are missing. Calm yourself... ?

Yes

>Poseidon is the god of sea
>Seas exist
>Poseidon exists

Ok let me try...
>objective moral values dont exist
Done pretty much. Moral is a human concept only known by humans, so how can it be perceived objectively?

Gut him. Burn him. Prove your love to a sane, loving, just God.

The Bible depicts many gods:
>El Shaddai
>El Elyon
>Yahweh
>El Olam
also talks about 'making man in our image... after eating forbidden fruit humans 'are like us, knowing good and bad'... etc.

Why did the gods murder billions? They were dreamed up by Middle Easterners, why else?

HEHE LE RANDOM IS LE FUNNY XDXDXDXDXD

Niggers are a failed attempt of satan to imitate gods great work

>try to prove this wrong
If you can't prove you're right no one has to prove you wrong

Fucking kek!!!

I knew it

Allergic to KFC?

I'm illustrating that the human reason is able to access ideas that human beings have never seen, this is the reasoning that Op used to prove the existence of God using the idea of a moral objective, the problem is that Op's reasoning hits here: I'm not necessarily defending the existence of God

Well, to prove you wrong, objective moral values don't exist.

And there you have it.

SAGE in all fields.