this

Pics or it didn't happen

strawpoll.me/11080173

>the feel when she fucks other guys

>the feel when she loses Interest in you

>the feel when 20 y.o. virgin

>tfw 22 year old virgin

I'm so lonely. I want to die.

I just want someone to love me. Why can all my friends get girls but I can't?

I'm considering suicide.

>be me
>be 18
>not allowed to see or talk to 16 year old gf
>feelsbadman.jog
>promise eachother that we will stay faithful until she is 18
>be today
>feeling horny
>no weed
>stepsister is home and I am alone with her
>she's 19
>she's grosser than my gf by a lot
>horny
>start wrestling
>Fuck my stepsister
>completely betrayed the love of my life
>feel extreme guilt now
What do i do Sup Forums
Do I tell her? Do I hold this guilt as my punishment and live with her just so she can be happy? What the Fuck do I do

who cares

it's hotter to be in a forbidden relationship with your stepsister

do some uppers, they'll give you confidence

I love my gf I know I can rarely see or talk to her and that sucks but we both promised up and down we wouldn't do anything, mostly because I was the Joe worried about her, but then I turned around and ended up being the one who broke every fucking promise
I want to kill myself Sup Forums if she ever knew she would hate me and hate herself because she would still want to be with me but there's no use in trying now
What the Fuck guys why do I always make the wrong decision

weak b8

Yeah but I don't care i could never love my stepsister I could never even think about it yet the other girl is perfect she is the most amazing person who I think has ever existed and I knew what I was throwing away but I couldn't help myself

dude, don't tell anyone, and tell your sister too stfu but don´t give her leveragge over you.
also she will probably cheat on you so don't beat yourself up about it

It's her birthday today

>MFW i will hit 24 in december KV.

nigger, she will anyways cheat on you one day, how can you even be mad at yourself.

Because at least if she had done it first i wouldn't feel guilty just sad
Guilty feels a lot shiftier Im not used to it
How do I not tell her? How do I look into her trusting beautiful eyes without breaking down and telling her that I've totally destroyed her trust? She trusts and believes in me so much and I betrayed all of it and idk why just because Im a horny dumb asshole

Tell her. I know it'll be hard and I know that you must be scared and nervous out of your mind.
But, OP, if you really, truly, care about this girl, tell her. If she's the right girl for you then she'll eventually forgive you.
Good luck OP.

>I couldn't help myself
bullshit. absolute bullshit.

I think she is the right girl but what if I tell her and then its over? What if I regret it forever? What if the right move was to suffer through it so she can be happy? She is the more important one to me, if I have to feel like shit forever for her I would rather do that

Don't tell her, that will make it worse.
Unless you intend to carry on the relationship with your step sister, then break it off now.

The regret you feel is the pain of character building. Maybe next time you won't act like a piece of shit.

Dude I fucking tried I told myself a lot of times don't try anything if you do you'll regret it and you will ruin your relationship
Look what fucking happened

If u tell she will never want to talk to you or do anything with you. Maybe ragefuck a chad and regret it later.
If u don't tell u she will find it out from your stepsister maybe.
If you wan't to be with the girl don't tell maybe she will never find it out or after u fucked the girl so it's a win

Thanks user, always good to have someone to remind me Im a piece of shit at a time like this

fuck off already. how can you possibly say all this shit about loving your girlfriend and how great she is and then do that shit anyway. you could have all the fucking hormones in the world and it would still be horseshit. you're a human not a fucking animal, what the fuck is this "i couldn't help it" shit? seriously, fuck off. you deserve to be alone.

I have fucked her, we were eachothers first and only, and I ruined that
And my stepsister isn't gonna say shit and if she says shit to my gf I will just say she's lying because nobody believes my stepsister she is a cunt

>tfw feels thread gets taken over by someone's incest fantasy stories

She's 16, you've got puppy love, try dating a woman your own age if you're willing to stick your dick in literally the first thing that's close to you when you get horny.

I have a chronic tendency to do the exact thing that will pleasure me short term but brutally fuck me in the long term
Like drugs and alcohol
This time it was sex
Not hard to believe that someone lacks in self control when primal tendencies try to take over

Well I am the OP so it makes sense
And it wasn't fantasy
Wincestt is real occasionally

i don't care, you're a retard. go away. who would even support you in this situation? you obviously did the wrong thing so don't fucking come on here and give us this sob story shit about how it's making you feel, go do something about it. you pathetic waste of a person

Then you need to grow up.

cgcheckekelled
dude, you can do it because she would do the same thing, you have nothing too worry about, it´s in your dna and biology too do this, you are supposed too want too spread your seed, stop crying over extra glass of milk and around her act like it never happened, because what she doesn't know doesn't hurt her, and it doesn't even exist in her world. don't feel like you betrayed her, you haven't betrayed her until she knows, so telling her is betraying her, rather just break up if you actually give a fuck about her you dickhead, and don't fucking tell her you cheated.

Yeah I was asking for advice you fucking asshat because I don't know what to do
Not because Im a fucking good person who knows what has doing with his life

Got this from another thread, thinking about it feels so true...

this ^ is BULLSHIT. HE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT.
do this >

So instead of continuing to make her happy and not telling her, I should just break it off and not talk to her? That would just make me guilty and her depressed you fuckwit

just be happy you had sex at least once to begin with

Your a shitty person for cheating on her op. But if she truly "loves" you then its not right to take away her happiness.

So don't tell her? I need to know which boat you're in

>haven't betrayed her until she knows

I guess if overall you don't give a shit about her. Only time I've ever excused cheating is when the pair have been together decades, have had kids, their financials are entwined, they aren't have sex anymore and the partner has sought out someone else just for sex.

At this age, at this stage, don't cheat and try to excuse it with some bullshit 'but mah male needs, I do love her so I don't want to hurt her!" bullshit. Just start over with someone else, not waste your time AND hers.

ay mate, don't be sad, its gonna be okay,
read

I couldn't possibly think of starting over with someone else
If she left me then fine I would try but I couldn't possibly believe that I could leave her and find someone better

Yes dont tell her. But you gotta make it up to her still. Or dont and be fucking scum.

>just
I didn't say that lol, don't call me a fuckwit hen I am the only person not calling you a fucking moron.
I said do either of these things, I don't care.
I would act if it never happened and not cre since it doesn't matter, if she doesn't know it isn't even real. it literally never happened in her reality so do't beat yourself over doing something too her.

Okay user.. I think I know what I should do from all you guys
Don't tell her, suck up the bad feels, and make her happy like she deserves since she's with a shithead like me

Better a virgin than a cuck.

Exactly you faggot.

So what about her is apparently worth being with her forever... but not enough to keep you dick out of your ugly step sister?

and remember, if she cheats on you later on it's only fair.

Do you smoke a lot of weed?

Now some fuckwits incest fantasy shits done with lets all go back to being sad fuckers.

This. And grow the fuck up and never EVER do bad shit just because you feel like it EVER AGAIN!!!

I'm guessing future you just voted for Hillary?

You wouldn't have to guess shit if you'd just read the thread.

(still kekkl'd tho)

Elmo should just man up and kill himself.

HEY! YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT ELMO THAT WAY!

>be me 21 yo virgin.Im not fat.Look normal.
>fell in love in the girl from college
>been nolifing for 5 years so my knowledge about girls is approx zero
>Somehow i managed to get her trust
>Middle of july."Hey user I want to go to camp,but have nobody to go with.Will you come with me?"
>omfgthatsmychance.jpg
>"yeah sure,why not"
>First day of camp she met some fag.
>Saw them hugging and whispering
>She spent with him most of the time
>Last day fag had no place to sleep so she invited him to our tent
>He laid down face to face with her,in the middle of us and whispering something to her.
>When we were returning by train she was sleeping on his arms in front of me
>I saw his boner
>One week later." Hey user,you know what ? Im in relationship"
>Been drinking every 2-3 days since that event
>Can't stop thinking about her
>Have no reasons to life

Elmo wouldn't care, elmo doesn't care about anything anymore.

We have all of the same interests and fetishes and we always have a good time when we are together
Yeah basically I am never gonna tell her I don't want her to do anything anymore because I already fucked up the hardest
Yes

Move on faggot. Get fresh pussy.

Isn't it funny that love can make you feel so happy, but it can also make you feel so sad?

He cares about ur mum and her stanky ass pussy

You've already done goofed though user, you're just wasting her time and yours now. Every time you're truly happy with her you'll have that sick feeling in your stomach and hear that voice 'would she be this happy with me if she knew"

My dog is 9 Sup Forums

His mix usually lives 9-10 years, I dont want to lose my friend guys, it will destroy me.

0/10

Looks pretty damn happy lying there with his dead dog.

Its time user, sometimes you just gotta let go.

Well maybe that is how ill feel, and maybe it'll be killing me. But if I can hide it and she is happy, regardless of how i feel, shouldn't I just try and keep her happy? I would be doing this for her sake not mine

Coincidentally the same rating your gf gave your cock when i was railing her last night

Get another doggo, give him the same name and pretend its the same dog. Its the saddest thing in the world. If dubs you gotta do it.

Now now don't try to hide behind the illusion of 'I don't tell her because it'll hurt her'. You can tell her and if she wants to be with you and forgive you (which is her right to make the choice) she'll decide to. If you hide this from her it'll eat you up inside, you're already feeling bad. What are you going to do years down the line when it eventually pops out and she learns that she's just wasted years of her life with someone who stuck his dick in his step sister?

She might forgive you, might be fine with it, realize that it was just a in the heat of the moment act when you were both still young. Or she'll realize she's been with a liar.

If dubs you gotta buy a new doggo and continue your old doggos legacy

Oh boy a 'ur mum' and a 'with you gf last night' remark, I do believe I have been scorned!

Or he could just not tell her, keep her happy and not fuck her life up forever given the man shes supposed to love betrayed her.

But if I tell her now, when we are young, a young heat of the moment thing won't seem any different because she doesn't know the difference yet. So she will definitely not understand, yes?

4th anniversary of my mother dying was 3 days ago. (I was 19 )

I guy I know came into the pub hes about mid 70's In his full Pilots Uniform told me it was her funeral today and he wore his flight commanders uniform, 7+ drinks later hes in tears and all I could do was hold him and tell him Its okay I know how much it hurts.

Shoves me and tells me How the fuck would you know.

I tried to share and comfort a man who is one of the few people I know who has felt that cutting agony in his life so far.

And he returned it with anger and spite, I dont blame him but my god does it hurt to have genuine empathy thrown in your face.

Cause nothing says 'i love you' like 'hey didn't want to risk you breaking up with me soooo I didn't man up and tell you, but I SWEAR I really care about you... just not enough to tell you and risk MY happiness'

Youve been scorched more than a jew in an oven.

I was thinking about getting a Rotweiler puppy as a second dog, not really much for me but more for my younger brother hes only 6, I dont think I could really "Love" another dog if that makes sense.

Im already not happy user
The only person whose happiness I risk in this situation is hers.

Im hoping this was to the wrong person

Not about his happiness. About not fucking with hers. Shes in love with him, would you have her gain a broken heart just so some faggot can come clean?

Ah well I'm getting bored of this talk now, overall you're not going to man up and tell her. I hope she doesn't find out because that's going to crush her, the fact you didn't actually care enough about her to tell her and let HER make the choice to be with you.

Let's hope that guilt doesn't get to ya like it's already doing apparently

It was indeed, Im the 9 year doggo guy.

>she's 16
>still young
>can move on
>he can't move on without her
>he's being selfish
>no no user it's about 'her' happiness

He's scared and doesn't want to ruin it but isn't willing to own up to his mistakes, excellent boyfriend material

If dubs you gotta have a funeral and invite everyone from Sup Forums

I'd wait and see what happens user (serious talk). Give yourself time to grieve when it happens, remember the good times and after a while maybe consider getting a new pup if it's what you want.

I haven't had a dog since my last one passed away 10 years ago back when I was living at home, Mum said she didn't want to go through it again and I'm not surprised.

Probably the last photo of them before he died or something

Or what could happen is, shes 16, this crushes her, becomes a souless husk like Sup Forums crushing her future and dreams just cos one fag felt a lil sad

I can move on
So can she
But will it make either of us happy? Most likely no
If I don't tell her and continue giving her e everything I can and more? She will be, that's for sure
Will I? We don't know, but does that matter?

Ive devolved into listening shit sad music just thinking about it...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKAwIwjHwZI

>inb4 edgy

She should've known the risk of dating an 18 year old. If not, it's her fault.

>believing this

Keep making excuses user

Did someone say sad music?

youtube.com/watch?v=hD6_QXwKesU

youtube.com/watch?v=d82zxqZHUo8