Despite famines, wars and huge HIV epidemics, africans are growing at 3-5%

>Despite famines, wars and huge HIV epidemics, africans are growing at 3-5%
>Will double their population in 30 years
>40% of the planet will be blacked by 2100

How are they not technically, the best evolving race? Are they truly kangs if they can produce more offspring than the rest of the world combined?

> whites will be exctinct in your lifetime

Feels good man

this. wh*tes deserved it

>We can bring billions upon billions worth of food to Africa
>We can bring contraception there

Really fires up my neurons

>let's just extrapolate current trend into infinity, that's totally how it works

quality vs quantity my friend

>contraception
>africa

This. It will stabilize when natural resources like cultivated land ends.

Not so bad, by Sup Forums standards, not a single white person ever existed.

Because we all went through this process as well? Europe's population increased like tenfold after we industrialized.

It pewters off after about two generations, it's already happening in China and India.

Chill, Africa's population is growing because their standards of living are increasing (in the vast majority of places, anyways, >inb4 someone posts the Mugabe collage). The birthrates are actually decreasing, it's just the deathrate is decreasing even faster. Eventually, the birthrate will catch up to the deathrate and the population size will stabilize.

The problem is Africa is insanely huge and it can contain like 2-3 billions of people. And since life there is shit and will shit they will all emigrate to the west and emmigration policies of most western countries are so retarded they will turn these countries into new Africa.

Earthworms produce more offspring than all other species combined. Producing offspring is not a goal per se, even in the worse comprehensions of darwinian evolution, surviving may be.

By Greeks patrician tragical standards, surviving means nothing, shining enough to make gods envy your mortality does.

We gotta shoot whites anyway

Why ?
Because "FILTHY WHITES HOLD THE NIGGA KANG DOWN" ?

BASED AFRICA

Me behind the camera

"europeans" will actually be atmost 60% in europe. its inevitable africans will get in.

won't be used. africans will still pop out 5-6 kids per girl. truly kangz.

yes it is, evolution is literally individuals/groups who produce the most offspring in the next generation.

africans are going to outnumber eurocucks 8-1 in 3 generations. they won the evolution game.

>what is asia
>what is niggers genocide themself
best case, muslims and blacks take care of themself

asia has like 4 major races while the kangz are only one, and will numerically outnumber every race individually.

there can be a hundred genocides yet the kangz will produce enough to rebuild. face it hans your time is over, its planet of the kangz now.

christ boy I hope you just try to troll.
I mean, you whole logic is based around the vage hope that asians stop breeding in the 2060s what neigther india or china let hint- if china drops childpolicy entierly you will be wrong

actually africa is the most genetically diverse place on earth
genetic distances between africans are larger than those between any other races outside of africa

>Earthworms produce more offspring than all other species combined. Producing offspring is not a goal per se, even in the worse comprehensions of darwinian evolution, surviving may be.
>By Greeks patrician tragical standards, surviving means nothing, shining enough to make gods envy your mortality does.