The last thing you ate is the only thing you can eat for an entire month. What was it?

The last thing you ate is the only thing you can eat for an entire month. What was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8iwkL1W3Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apple pie

>goodbye pancreas

What effect does it have on the pancreas?

Diabetes

Chicken breasts with a side of some thick cut potatoes. I'm okay with this.

the last thing i ate was literally mcdonalds

Seitan "gyro" strips, rice, cream sauce and roasted carrots. Was a pretty good dinner. Wish I had some pita bread...

Frozen pizza

It was what I was gonna eat for the entire month anyways

cum

Bean soup and a pice of red pie I'm ok with this but boy is my ass going to blow
Off

Italian baguette sandwich
>3/8 of a baguette
>Capicollo
>Genoa Salami
>slices of Provologne
>dijon mustard

I could roll with it

atomic wings from wing stop
goddamn im fucked, that chicken was so awful

Sun chips?
That's not too bad

groce.

Pad woon sen. It was from a pretty half assed Thai restaurant but it has meat, noodles, and vegetables. I could do far worse from a nutritional standpoint.

Medium Well Steak
A Baked Potato
Water

Fucking perfect.

tbh mcdonalds ain't that bad, just gonna get fat as fuck

I had a philly cheese steak

I think for a month I'd be pretty fucked

I boycotted McDonald's. Haven't eaten there in over a year.

Your ignorance is astounding

I had ramen and a ham omelette for breakfast. I'd be okay with this as a daily meal.

Wow.

Auto correct turned me into a fucking faggot.

Medium RARE Steak.

This kills the pancreas

Biltong

You sound like you would know. Protip, though, it is indeed very bad for you.

I stopped eating there too but my current girlfriend loves their fries so I often drive and pick them up from the bitch

YOUR MOMS PUSSY

do my boogers count?

othewise baked beans w/sausages

toasted toast, dry, broke af right now, so that will actually be my food for the rest of the month...

>my current girlfriend
Well, that makes sense. Been single since 2005 myself...

groce.

goddammit, user
>pic related

>toasted toast
At least the toast wasn't raw, eh fam?

spaghetti noodles and salsa....

fuck.

homemade brownies from scratch

winrar

>Spaghetti
HERE WE GO

your mothers pussy

Toast with cheese and salami. I eat that everyday. I only cook every 7 days or so, because I'm lazy. I probably have gone an entire month on toast, cheese, salami in the past, possibly more.

icecream

nah man that would get too intense. brownie for breakfast lunch and dinner would get to me

if my toaster toasts toast, the toast is toasted isnt it?

Sushi and honey garlic ribs. Can't complain with that one.

funny and original

pizza

>sushi
&&
>honey garlic ribs
How...I just don't understand the taste.

I had garlic ribs left in the fridge, and wifey made sushi so I ate both. Was surprisingly a good combo.

>

Beast combo tbh. Like if you've ever had unagi with a sweet BBQ sauce. Shit is to die for

>McDonalds Double cheese

I'm dead.

I guess when you put it that way, I can understand.

eating their cheese always makes me nauseous.

I'm not saying there's any legitimacy to it...but there's this interview with an old rabbi out there where he was talking about how mcdonalds (and ground beef/sausages) is a dead body disposal system.

So, im just saying maybe it isnt their laboratory "cheese", its just the soylent green.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8iwkL1W3Yw

it's an interesting piece of conspiracy copypasta, if nothing more.

why?

naa. i get a mcdouble with no cheese all the time. So i have no problem eating their 3rd world missing children. It's just the cheese

Weight-loss, plus I just dislike the place in general. Usually terrible customer service, too.

Fair enough. I got this frozen burger from the dollar store once, because fuck my life, and the package said "meat patty with cheese-type product" haha.. it was sketchy as fuck, but didnt taste any worse than any other frozen/gas station/ect burger. Cheese looked faker than ps1 graphics

>gas station burger

Yeah.. 7/11 even makes pizzas and hot wings and shit now. If you get them when they're fresh, they arent bad...but the burger and chicken sandwiches are always terrible.

big plate of Indian food and rice, probably be the healthiest month of my life

cap'n crunch
fml

Very similar to this but more cheese (cancoillote , only 5-8 % of fat content)

Fresh tasty Mango. Could be worse.

I love Indian food but the thought of it daily for a month...Not so sure about all that. It's so heavy. Lots of veggies though.

no, that's pretty bad.

Tortilla chips. Yeah, I'm pretty fucked.

I really fucking want a mango now. It's my favorite fruit but I have a hard time telling when they're perfectly ripe.

Stuffed shells with homemade bolognese. I can live with this.

Reese puffs for a month
Im game

I fucking love nangmyun man.. and ja jang myun.

this look good , i never try to do bolognese with this kind of pasta .

doritos and beer, i'm gonna shart for a month

turkey, red onion, lettuce, tomato and cheddar sandwich.. I already smell insanity..

What's in it/what does it taste like? I love Asian noodle dishes in general but I'm not familiar with this one. Korean food is based as fuck though.

I have about four quarts of the bolognese left from making lasagna. It's the dean & delicate recipe. Shells stuffed with ricotta/mozz/parmesan and herbs. Heavenly.

PIZZA FOR A WHOLE MONTH BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Spanish rice with black beans and corn in it topped with a fuck ton of cheese, sour creme, and a little bit of guac

>pho

I am okay with this

Dean & deluca. Celery onion carrot garlic veal pork beef chicken liver white wine tomato paste beef stock.

They are incredibly hard to come by here. You usually get only green ones with sligthly red areas. Da real shit are the yellow ones. Ripe and tasty and juicy allthough the one i just had wasnt that squishy like and more like a peaxh wich i actually like better..wish i could get those i ate in spain here..would eat everyday..and yeah my wife picked that one up. Shes skilled in picking the best food..avocados mangos melons peaches..she always picks the best out of a box i see 30 identical clones in..

Beta as fuck

I'd be too as long as i could vary the meat and vegis in it sometimes. Pho boo best pho

Nice

I'd be fucked

same

Do you get it with tendon and tripe? Because that is master race.

Yeah I do, not all the time though

>can't eat a vegetable for a month
American detected.

My nigga. But yeah nothing wrong with mixing it up.

What the hell is that?

mul-naengmyun

Generaly i use spagetti with homemade bolognese (with a lot of provencal herbs )and i put some slice of carrots in with ricotta or comté .

weeeeeeeee ill be fatter by the end of that month

if you can eat that terrible albino broccoli for a month, I feel sorry for you.

Guess I'm dead.

This

Rip

BASED
A
S
E
D

Mini wheats, and 2% milk. Going to have the most fibrous shits ever!