Moms and Aunts only

Moms and Aunts only
>pic related found on mom's laptop

Awwww here we go.
Takes pics off google,Facebook or other image site. Claims its their mom/sister/girlfriend. Retard fall for it. What's the point, what do you get out of it.

Not that user but go make a thread if you want to play Internet psychologist

bump

Seriously. Why do assholes like this even comment at all - oohh - I guess they have their own issues, like feeling powerless so they feel a need to tell others what to do anonymously.

Pathetic prick.

>Being this insecure.

Why do these ironic .gif posters feel the need to post at all? Like seriously, why bother, what do they get out of it?

I just don't know.

Fuckers the lot of 'em. Almost like they'll do it just to piss you off. The shits.

Your are either a sad fucker, or if you are lying - A SAD FUCKER

Whoa what's wrong with gifs?

ITT: OP gets called out on being a dumb faggot, other retards whuiteknight for him because they're gay and they're dads abandoned them

its Gianna
You can never go wrong with sum Gianna

Alternatively: OP gets called out for being a faggot. Every one here already knows OP is a faggot and doesn't actually care, they just came for full saggy granny tits. Caller-Outer is made to look a fool because no one cares about his shit opinion. He bitches about it. The rest of us laugh quietly to ourselves and monitor this and other threads waiting for saggy granny tits

New Gianna is shit. I miss the old gianna

thanks now I know whos gonna be my nutbuster tonight

>laugh quietly to ourselves
told you you were gay

this argument is retarded and pointless and you all know you're fucking losers so shut the fuck up

As long as shes not doing some black dick I'm happy with any Gianna

Too late

Nah I mean I dont want to watch that shit. I know she's done plenty of them,

god my aunt was such a slut. i still wish i could have pounded that pussy

I just her tits. She used to look amazing. Now she looks like she's on crack

May God rest her soul.

I've always wanted my Greek aunt to make me rub her legs and feet again.

Or I want my mother in law to call me son and for her to start rubbing my bulge.

So long story short, I got hammered one night with a buddy of mine and I texted my aunt asking her for her netflix account. I used to use it, then I got my own, blah blah now I'm broke so I asked her. She says some shit like "me and your uncle split and it was his account so he canceled it. I said "come over here and get drunk with me and forget that shit. I even got a guy over here that will make you forget your troubles." My aunt and I have always had an odd "I would fuck you but we're related" type thing so we always joked around about it. She says "I'm already turnt hahaha" and I reply with "send him a picture of the goods and if he thinks it's worth it, we'll come over there." She says I'll just send it to you and you show him. Just don't show anyone else." I'm shocked a bit, but I'm like "ok cool." She says "here it comes, try not to cum your pants." I'm like ok, whatevs, can't be that great. She sends it, and I'm immediately diamonds. Not just the fact that it's sexy as hell, but the fact that she, being my aunt, just sent me a full frontal nude. I thought she was joking about sending it so it's pretty sweet. I jokingly say, "I feel obliged to send something back so you're not sitting over there like a dry hyena on an average day in the Sahara." She says "Send me something I can cum to, and make sure it's nasty." I'm like alright, fuck. I send her a 15 minute video of me jacking off and cumming. She replies and says "my sheets are fucking soaked. If you're not here in 15 minutes to put that fucking thing inside of me, I'm coming to find you." I go over there and knock, she answers, looks at me, and we start tongue fucking. She immediately drops to her knees and sucks my cock for all of 15 seconds before she realizes we're outside so we go in, and before her bedroom door shuts, she's naked and bent over on her bed spreading her pussy. We fuck for like an hour and a half, we both cum, I leave, and it still happens occasionally. I'll take pics next go. Pic relat

Son, what have I told you about looking on your mother's computer?

Faggot

do you live in phoenix?

pretty sure I fucked this bitch off craigslist

My aunts!

Hollee Shit.

Good fucking god I want to destory this woman with my penis!

Would do the whole set

I agree with Mr Bond here, even if they're from the internet, saggy homemade huge tits are nice, why is being such a colossal retard? m8, if you don't like it, then leave the thread and move on, why does it bother you so much that you need to get to the point of being such an autistic fuck?
also learn to write properly please.

she's cuban and has a fat ass and some seriously dedicated dick sucking lips. mmmm

my mom

bretty gud bruh

cool
what happened with Smaug after?

Any Dropbox related to incest? Or any story?

The mom of my daughter's best friend

I'm telling you, I know this cumdump.

She was on cl in phx. and came to my office and we fucked on the floor, then again in my truck that weekend.

will never forget those tits or three little moles.

Rights my fave, but here's a good pic of left and her juicy thighs!

bumppp

pegue.net/8Kp9

HNNNNGHHH those tits

His looks !

Why post a URL?

get a load of this faggot

more right

videos incest

very nice. more, if so inclined

Still, looks dodgy as fuck.

mine

and her big ass titttayyss

Most everyone itt is piss poor quality. Unfortunately I have nothing to contribute except unfavorable critiques of the shitty cliched stories and old saggy cunts you thimble-dicked faggots are so proud about.

Sure bud. Its a turn on to pretend.

Hangers > Unfavorable critiques

I want to fuck your relative and make you a little sibling

Unfff

that makes perfect sense

*sigh*
make a little sibling for you
your mother's tits clouded my judgement

Wait. I saved this the other day. Which is the reals?

they are nice huh

>real men luv curves only dogs like bones

Old as the internet itself.

she lactating?

Care to uh, like, tell us which one "mine" refers to, super autismo?

I did not know I was in the ugly kitchen thread.

>hide your phone in bathroom
>film her while she showers
>send me the vid

DAAAAMN, OVEN-BURNT BY THE INTERIOR DESIGN FAG

my aunt

holy shit I love her, you lucky son of a bitch

Fucking yum

blue and pink dress.

>wearing a necklace around your gutterson

why?

My Aunt

she lives on the east coast. im in canada

solid legs looks good

damn id like to pin her legs back and pound her fuckhole

My Mom.

cause it is so hot. she may be a nudist.