Great. Just fucking great. 4 months after I posted a couple nudes of my gf...

Great. Just fucking great. 4 months after I posted a couple nudes of my gf, a faggot that knew her found the pics of her on a Sup Forums archive. He sent her the link and she freaked on me. The faggot then reversed image searched it and found a thread I made about 5 months ago where I posted a pic of her sleeping on a different archive. Now I'm on the couch while she decides if she wants to stay with me or not. My life's falling apart now because people thought it was a good idea to archive a website that one of its perks was that anything posted disappears after a while. Fuck.

Can you repost

Fuck no I'm in enough trouble as it is.

noob

git gud

you're a shit boyfriend and you deserve to be alone.

what the fuck did you think was going to happen?

kek

What does she look like
Send pic

Also do you love her I'm good with these things and could potentially help

yeah, send in reddit over here.
he'll send her a mixtape like you wouldn't believe.

kill yourself beta faggot

I second this OP

Count me in you pussyfiddler.

I feel bad enough as it is, I don't need the peanut gallery over here reminding me what a pos I am.

I'm not posting any pics of her, period. She's watching for shit now. Hell she might even see this and freak on me again. But yes, I do love her with all my heart. I feel terrible about all this but it gets me off.

That was me kuk

Hopefully you learn from this and act more considerate in the future.

Nigga, fucking repost them pics.

Also, you deserve everything that's coming for you,

Git gud

Trust me I am. I'm probably going to end up leaving Sup Forums for good. Been here since 06, gonna miss this shithole.

AND NO IM NOT POSTING PICS FGTS

You had it coming, fuckface. Enjoy getting cucked by the Mr White Knight "friend" of your soon to be ex girlfriend.

>been here since 06
>what is an archive?

Yeah, fuck off

She's gonna leave you, just post the fuckin pics fag

I know what the archives are dipshit, I'm just asking why the fucking things exist.

Because your 06 faggot ass doesn't know how to charge yah lazor

Lets see the pics. You're already in trouble .

well m8, I'm sorry, but you alone did this to yourself. you knew the dangers of doing that. I sincerely hope you guys can move past this and everything goes back back to normal. Lesson learned I guess