Female here

Female here.

Why do you beta males hate girls that aren't virgins here? I think that this stems from your deep rooted insecurities, it's pathetic honestly. Does a girl with sexual experience scare you? Stop pretending that sex is a bad thing, it's what young people do. You'd never deny a non virgin girl in real life so keep pretending. You'd feel honored if a real woman showed interest in you, that's the reality.

Pic related, is me. Rate me 1-10?

Other urls found in this thread:

collective-evolution.com/2014/03/18/this-study-will-make-you-think-twice-about-who-you-are-getting-into-bed-with/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

8..very cute.

proof pic needed

Love you too OP

11 easily

b8

0/8

insert timestamp to continue

>leaves a bullshit post
>still wants to be rated
Nigger you for real?

And for the record: I turned every woman down that ever had even the slightest interest in me, and that deliberately. That's how much I don't care for women.

Tits + timestamp or gtfo.

Gay?

im hotter than u

Misanthrope.

Nice b8 faggot

who the fuck wants a virgin except perverted sand niggers? the real problem here is that women are so stupid it's hard to spend any time around them if your dick isn't in them

Edgy

> I turned every woman down that ever had even the slightest interest in me

Yea I feel you. But not because I'm not interested in'em, I'm just fucking lazy and never reply.

Men get ridiculed for being virgins. Woman get ridiculed for not being virgins.

Society is fucking stupid for giving a shit about others' sex lives. So why do you give a shit about what people think? Quit being a stupid bitch and ignore it. Or don't. I don't care what you do on your free time.

Post timestamp and ill rate you

Bets men hate girls because they don't know how to make you theirs and are upset that an experienced sexual being isn't just sucking their cocks for no reason.

I give you a flattering 7.5

> Not hating the disgusting cesspool called humanity.

Faggot.

why did you even rate you faggots?
>taking the bait that easy

>female here
stops the lies, op

Still edgy

bait, But still 10
sauce?

9/11

Bait, but still post some tits or gtfo

bcus i only accept 1st place thot

i take 2nd for them boobers though

would pay good money to take a nap face first in those

who is this and why doesnt he have a dick.

Post face along with tits so we know you're OP and not random tits time-stamped with today's date from another thread. If not, at least the post number of some other user in this thread

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I responded to you because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen :D

tits with face or gtfo

10/10

you know what the rules of this thread are

6.5 face - cant tell body, but you aren't fat so at least a 4

Nice hangers. Would suck like a newborn baby

da fuck i didnt even ask for the timestamp

good......8.5

cus women are inferior. also i would inseminate you so hard, i would drain my balls in you. stupid ho

ur decent at photoshop

that 25 is not photoshopped. i know from experience and having seen a bunch of squiggly faded number 25s in my day

sorry i just dont want to put my mouth on a vagina that gets passed around the block like an std

I give you a solid 8.9
Remember that you are on Sup Forums, and Sup Forums is not a place that you go to actually find relevant opinions, in general, i wouldnt take 80% of the shit posted here seriously. This extension on Sup Forums is literally a fucking meme.
Luck to you

Not decent he/she is amazing.

dam, dis dude got real freehand PS skillz. 9/10

OP, Can i have more boner juice ???
and nice tits

that's not how it works user

Fucking a lot of dudes doesn't make you empowered or "a real woman".... it just makes you a dirty filthy whore.

Fucking THIS

I can also tell that you would look a lot better if you were actually planning to go out, as of right now, you look like you just got out of bed after sleeping for 2 days, but with a shower im sure you would look really decent
a little makeup and you would look smoking.
Although this may or may not be obvious to you. I know that a lot of people feel insecure about personal appearance, so I have no assumptions.

Seems legit

You're horny huh user? Next thing you know you'll want her to tie you up to a bed and crack you with a whip.

i would make animal noises while i released my entire weeks sperm count into your little cunt sweety

Fuck off, every single one of you.

This is bait of the highest degree. All of you must be virgin faggots to think otherwise. None of you will ever know love, myself included.

I suggest all of you hang yourselves on Twitch simultaneously.

This is fake. I've already seen this image used this week.

Had 7 virgins
How do you like dem apples.
Also TITS OR GTFO

Best woman I ever had was a single mom. She was a loving freak. I miss her.

DO YOU FUCKING THINK FAGATROID

Kill yourself.

A key that can open many doors is a great key, but a door that opens to any key is a shit door

DEEP.

>Zarya
Mah nigga

Who hates virgins? Most like a woman that can suck a dick and knows how to ride one. Pretty sure you're baiting and that pic is a 14 yr old. Kys faggot

5/10

Already fucked a virgin.
and in 1 week ill have a threesome with another virgin :)
so what now? :P

i just busted a nut with just her face. goddamn, sexy bitch

Fucking homo,

9/10

This. I'd take a slut that knows what she's doing over a virgin any day of the week.

fake date but i would suck on those bags of sand like a starved midget

"virgins I love em"

Bump. MORE!

moar pics of her, moar!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump for moar of girl in pic OP

>The effects of virgins committing murder/suicide.

Attention whore tumblrbitch

Long day, eat a dick. Meant virgins are less fun, unless they are vag virgins and take it in the ass instead

if this is u:

Now timestamp and...
btw i prfer if u hare not virgin. better if u had more than 1 boyfriend... You know better what to do in bed and couple life...

Whre are u from?

fucking Sup Forums these days..
only 4 posters are doing it right..

TITS OR GTFO
you attentionseeking cumdumpster.

Drink a teaspoon of cement and harden up, m8!

Fuck you nigger

being a whore is a slippery slope. I would deny any white girl who has dated, fucked, or even was close friends with a nigger.
The girl in the picture looks like a spic or an Italian. Italians are niggers turned inside out anyway. she's a 4/10 at best. Fuck her, fuck op, and fuck all you nigger loving piles of shit

Here you go OP

collective-evolution.com/2014/03/18/this-study-will-make-you-think-twice-about-who-you-are-getting-into-bed-with/

The study shows bassicly that every time a woman takes a load of a male partner, she gets a little of his DNA for ever.
Every male partner lefts some of his DNA in thewoman evene if they do not have kids.
Eventually, if the woman has a baby with a man, that baby contains traces of DNA of all her previos lovers.

This also was proven for mice ond other mamals

Shit I loved watching that

checked,

but do you have another source? Like a VALID and credited source.

That's not how DNA works

>comes to Sup Forums to insult men and call us all butthurt, beta, permavirgins
>still seeks our opinion(s) on her physical appearance
-2/10, this is why we don't like women such as yourself.

not niggers turned inside out, literally niggers. if you dont have blonde hair and blue eyes and dont come from the nordic countries, your a nigger, the end. dont sugar coat it

8 and i wanna eat and fuck....