>Vape broS

>>Vape broS

Need the best Vape set ups
Best portable Vape out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

ajpmonline.org/article/S0749-3797(13)00693-4/fulltext
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vape naysh

For the best portable mouth fedora you're gonna want the minvolt box mod It delivers 40 watts and easily fits in your pocket here is mine with the unwell crown

Your boyfriend's cock.

iStick Pico

It's mind boggling that there's retards like you people who take "vaping" seriously. Even the term sounds fucking gay. If you like sucking on phallic shaped objects so much just come out of the closet and suck a dick already. You know you want to.

which tank?

Why are you fgts such fucking retards over using a vaporiser?

I was smoking 20 cigs a day and the vaporiser was the best thing for me, saved loads of money, improved my health drastically and didn't stink of smoke and have yellow teeth.

Then you fucking cringeballs came along and ruined everything, I'm almost embarrassed to use it out now in public because of you fucktards.

It was designed to help people quit smoking, not for you faggots to compete over who can do the best waterfall or hoops or whatever shit you cunts do.

Fuck off.

Legit Vapes. Portable AF too i see. I shall decide.

Listen here fag. Get off my nutz. Need a vape for fuckin BUD. Cant be walking around smelling like skunk. Fuck all that other vape BS.

You need to get your insecurity under control.

>all that projection
Just tell your parents already.

>designed to help people quit smoking
Where would the profit be if it got people to stop smoking?

It's called coattailing your product. There's always going to be new smokers. Learn to think.

Using a vaporiser =/= smoking.

They make their profits from taking tobacco smokers and bringing them to their product instead.

My friend just started a few days ago. His academic qualifications are shit-poor and doesn't know the first thing on how to get a job. I now use him as an example of how fucking stupid the vaping community can be.

Oh, and I don't know which to recommend.

No, it's about getting hipsters/faggots to mouth fedora, as well as smokers to think it's safer for them
I totally agree

What I have is the RX200 (looks like DNA200) and TFV8 Tank and also TFV4 tank, the mod goes to 250W with new firmware and it's more than enough, go big at once, you will want to upgrade anyway at some point

Protip: It is safer for them

Protip: Everytime you use the words "mouth fedora", you confirm how insecure you are irl

ajpmonline.org/article/S0749-3797(13)00693-4/fulltext
>Health claims and smoking-cessation messages that are unsupported by current scientific evidence are frequently used to sell e-cigarettes. Implied and overt health claims, the presence of doctors on websites, celebrity endorsements, and the use of characterizing flavors should be prohibited.

I recommend starting with something lower wattage and working your way up. Pen mod perhaps?

I'm running an Releaux RX 2/3 with a Geekvape Griffin Tank. Its capable of reaching 200W, but you'd have to be batshit crazy to even try that.

But they actually helped me quit. Pack a day to nothing for 8 months now.

I've been wondering about taking a vape to uni. It's prohibited but do any UK Sup Forumsros vape in uni accommodation with no consequence?

Does not mean it is safer, show me a published research that says its safe

But clearly it's going to not be as bad as smoking cigarettes, it doesn't have all the chemicals in them, the ingredients are very straight forward and non-toxic aside from the nicotine. Personally I've noticed I'm nowhere near as breathless and have a much better lung capacity.

Weaned myself off on vape. Quit altogether.

I went to to the vape shop that I normally go to the other day. They told me that I could not buy my usual liquid. They said I have to order it from the internet, then I could come in the next day and pick it up.

I went on the internet to look at the situation, and thats where I found out about the April 8th ban.

Is this a huge problem?

Kanger topbox my friend.

Just said crown.....

For me it was noticable i could taste right again. Ciggarets were burning my tastebuds off

I've got a subox mini starter kit with the kanger claptons in it and I have to say it's a pretty good portable setup and cheap as shit.

Vaping is for pussies. Just smoke that shit, is that so fucking hard?

I meant August 8th ban.

Vegetable glycerine and flavor extracts. You can buy liquid nicotine online. Make your own. Never ever use mineral glycerin that will literally kill you.

Just because their claims aren't supported by testing doesn't negate the common sense of what they're implying.

There IS a health benefit of inhaling propylene glycol rather than smoke and tar. It CAN be used as a smoking cessation tool if done properly. 22% DO feature doctors. Vaping DOESN'T produce second hand smoke or smoke at all. Vaping IS cleaner (there's no tar or smoke, retard.

It seems like you took the first article you could find and thought that the conclusion means the claims are verified false.

You're literally too stupid to have found your way onto my site.

>Does not mean it is safer
>show me a published research that says its safe
Hey, cletus. Try making up your mind on whether you want research that says it's safe or research that says it's safer.

I suppose you could infuze the glucerin with tea flavor too with a bag in there.

What exactly is banned? The juice itself?

Or weed.

Electronic (e-)cigarettes have emerged in recent years as putative alternative to conventional tobacco cigarettes. These products do not contain typical carcinogens that are present in tobacco smoke, due to the lack of combustion. However, besides nicotine, hazards can also arise from other constituents of liquids, such as solvents, flavors, additives and contaminants.

Ethylene glycol is associated with markedly enhanced toxicological hazards when compared to conventionally used glycerol and propylene glycol. Additional additives, such as coumarin and acetamide, that raise concerns for human health were detected in certain samples. Ten out of 28 products had been declared “free-of-nicotine” by the manufacturer. Among these ten, seven liquids were identified containing nicotine in the range of 0.1–15 µg/ml. This suggests that “carry over” of ingredients may occur during the production of cartridges. We have further analyzed the formation of carbonylic compounds in one widely distributed nicotine-free brand. Significant amounts of formaldehyde, acetaldehyde and propionaldehyde were only found at 150 °C by headspace GC–MS analysis. In addition, an enhanced formation of aldehydes was found in defined puff fractions, using an adopted machine smoking protocol. However, this effect was delayed and only observed during the last third of the smoking procedure. In the emissions of these fractions, which represent up to 40 % of total vapor volume, similar levels of formaldehyde were detected when compared to conventional tobacco cigarettes. By contrast, carbonylic compounds were hardly detectable in earlier collected fractions. Our data demonstrate the necessity of standardized machine smoking protocols to reliably address putative risks of e-cigarettes for consumers.

Or even a ciggarette.

Check out the arizer air and solo, pax2 is also pretty dope and effective

Nothing is banned currently except sales to minors. Sounds like someone in here is underage b&.

Too many odd points of data? This is what is being claimed. Thats like saying you cant tell if tobacco smoking is bad because there is pipe and cigar, filtered, unfiltered, chewing, cured, uncured, and various treatments. Gosh theres just no consistant way to see a pattern through all that fog.

Google "August 8th ban vaping".

I know that one of the things that is banned is that the juices can no longer be mixed in the store. But there is more than that it seems.

>Too much scientific evidence
>Lemme strawman
Go hit your mouth fedora some more faggot

Or you buddies spooge. Its all you.

so many smells i had totally forgotten about

Not underaged b&. From personal experience, I was told from the store that usually mixed my liquids, that they could no longer mix my liquid. They told me that I had to order it from the internet, and pick it up the next day.

My question is, what is next to come?

Use vegetable glycerin and flavour extracts, neither will cause you any harm. I want it to have nicotine so that doesn't bother me, I didnt understand the rest.

I've personally experienced improvements in my health and hygiene because of it, not to mention it saves me a shit load of money. My aim is to use this as a stepping stone to stop entirely, but this certainly seems the better option for me.

Did you read what im replying too? I am being sarcastic. But with your autism it must have been missed. But i suppose your trying here.

>This is the truth
>I am being sarcastic

You sound like Trump.

Vegetable glycerin vaped at 4+ volts is exactly what's producing formaldehyde. Propelyne glycol is not a concern in this way.

>ethylene glycol

... are you shitposting this from madeupmonkeyshit.com?

Vape juice has never contained antifreeze. Dipshit.

He's illiterate. That's why all his posts end without a period.

Love it.

You are weird. Tell me more. I want to understand your strange. Is politic your go to because it incites, or because you know something about that subject and are trying to lure to safer ground.

There was one supposed instance where some chinamen supposedly put the wrong chemical in their juice. No idea if it ever actually happened, but cigarette company chills (like the one in this thread) bring it up whenever someone claims that vaping is healthier (it is).

>China
... ok, that explains it. 'Nuff said.

If you're looking for a great tank, go with griffin (pic related) or cthulhu. Also they make small versions of griffin, so it will be ok as for that "portable" factor. You can't go wrong with them as long as you know how to make your coils. As for power supply i'd go with cuboid mini supply. Cheap and not as bad as people make it look. Just don't buy smok xcube 2. Learn from my mistakes

lmfao provide either

not to mention the vengeful return of
morning wood

Enough about vaping! You wannabe smoker wankers must think your so cool with your "e-cigarettes" and your "strawberry flavored nicotine"... Well two can play at that game! ill show you! Don't get too jealous you wankers!
(pic relevant, is me downing some refreshing bleach)

Really how lazy.... what search engin do you use?

>xcube2
The only problem I ever had with mine is the lag between the button and it actually firing. It's fine for tanks, but shit for RDAs.

I use an RX200 for RDAs now.

(You)
0/10

I got horny for months after quitting cigs but i did not attribute, huh.

Wut

user asked _you_ cunt
p.s. they dont exist- you're welcome

You know exactly what I'm saying.

irrel
bc
none exist

Considering you haven't provided any cited evidence to support your position, I can't say I'm inclined to spoonfeed you.

The fire bar is awkward, it's so heavy i feel like i have a hammer in my hand instead of mouth fedora, the paint is so shitty I would have done it better with a sharpie. Also it looses wattage when the batteries loose power, but as far as I'm concerned all the 2 battery designs have that problem
But sure. It gets the job done

Cool story tell it again

To be fair to the user you're replying to, He did say "how fucking stupid the vaping community CAN be"

Any community has its fair share of trashy fucktards.

i just bought an eleaf iJust Start Plus as my first kit, it'll be home on monday. Did i do wrong?

Good lookin the fuck out b/ros. Ima have a legit collection when this is done.

>using Vape for finest Chiba

Get a car battery and some chlorine.
Best vales ever dude
REPRESENT THE NASH
\//\

just got one of these kits today, smaller than I expected tbh but works good

You realize that jewtube channel is reddit cancer, right?

Don't know about iJust Start, but from what i hear from my friends eleaf power supplies are garbage. They tend to brake too easily and there are generally better alternatives for the price.
but most guys start from iJust 2 anyways, so they are not as bad as i make them look i suppose

>40 watts
that would not work for me

the main product used in the production of e-cig vapour is e-liquid. (due to its volatile nature). when e-liquid enters the combustion/vaporizing chamber of the e-cigarette, the e-liquid is mostly used up in a incomplete combustion reaction. the result of the incomplete combustion is CO2, H2O, and multiple allotropes of carbon. The hazard may exist in the allotropes of carbon (as multiple forms are known to be toxic in the human body due to its reactivity (especially amorphous carbon, the most lethal of them all).Many coal miners died due to "black lung" which is a common symptemology of amorphous carbon entering the lung's alveoli (and the blood stream) by inhalation. Black lung has been correlated to multiple forms of disease and shortens one's life expectancy to around 30-40 years.

So Sup Forumsrothers, do not vape, vape is for wankers.

Chiba?

Cite plz.

Bought this puppy for $160. Shits lit.

smok TFV8
sigelei 213

it's been pretty legit, using the 8 coil atomizers at around 130-140watts.

it eats up juice like you wouldn't believe, but after trying so many tanks I am just glad to find such a satisfying setup.

It is just something to begin with.
I'm trying to stop smoking and I think vaping is good. If I found out that I like it I may buy other boxes/atomisers like pic related

>Shits lit.
what?

Slang. Is triffling. Most wratchette, indeed not very on fleek.
Much young so now.

I quit smoking and switched to vaping, I will tell you, there is no comparison. You will still craze cigarettes and you will be vaping more than you smoked even if you get a high nicotine level.
if you do get a high nic level expect head aches and feeling unsatisfied.
But thats just my personal experience along with multiple people I've known that have tried it and gone back.

You reduce the niccotine and push through. You did wrong upping your nicotine level from what you would have had from comparative ciggs.

I'm not saying IT is a bad start
I'm saying that the tend to break, which make them bad investment in long term
And i'm generalising to whole brand. I don't know if i'm not wrong and that exact model isn't actually great
Only time and experiments will show :)
And as for pic related- it's one great supply

I know, but when I lowered it it just seems like im chaining this thing all day, been doing it for a year now and its frustrating. at the end of the day i still have one just to take the edge off.

Also, don't have a pic but I have a Pro-Vari mini with an aspire nautilus mini tank. using 12mg now.

For sub-ohm tanks, if you smoke 1 pack per day, you can literally start at 3 and be satisfied. I started at 6 and it was too strong.

If not using sub-ohm, you can start at like 12 iirc.

Edgy vape faggots

I'd go with a bit more than 3
Before I started vaping a smoked 1 pack per 2 days and it made me lose my breath in 30 minutes of playing basketball. Now i vape 20ml of 3mg liquid per 2 weeks and i can play basketball for 2 hours straight, like before.
Feels good man

Kek. True