Please help me Sup Forums, I keep getting calls from a telemarketer...

Please help me Sup Forums, I keep getting calls from a telemarketer. I called and asked them to please stop and the guy said he will only stop if I pay him $1000. Please call him so he feels the force that is Sup Forums and can stop the telemarketing calls. here's one of my favorite webms as thanks. number will be posted with another webm

>inb4 nypa

Nypa :)

OP, you know you can get the police on that?

random webm

how? thank you

Lmao what a baby cock

random 2

My dick is tinier, thanks for destroying my broken self esteem.

damn, you are a pussy ass faggot.

why the hell are these threads always met with the faggots spamming NYPA
seriously at least do it for the lulz
this is not the b i knew

I keep a book by th phone which I start reading as soon as I start speaking to them until they hang up. They get punished for hanging up and it wastes their time. After a month they never called again.

I'm sorry do u want like 1 inch from me I can miss it

random 3

You can just block him if it's one number

I could use an inch :( mine is like that size, do you guys think its enough to please a girl?

he threatened to call from more numbers :( its like 3 so far but this one has called a few times

Don't worry about it... It's big enough to fill a pram/stroller

THIS IS A CUCK THREAD NO MATTER EHAT ADVICE YOU GIVE HE WILL FIND SOME EXCUSE AS HE IS GETTING OFF ON SEEMIN LIKE A LOSER

THIS IS A CUCK THREAD YOU ARE HELPING A MAN MASTURBATE

Sauce?

Tell ur phone company to block incoming calls from those numbers

god I feel like such a newfag. my webms don't seem to be working. I'm sorry Sup Forums will post saved pics as thanks

Nice try OP

>wants Sup Forums to do it for the lulz
>doesn't do it himself
Stop bitching about how much Sup Forums sucks if you aren't going to contribute or try to make this thread better. You are the problem with this place you ginormous faggot

don't have sorry I searched forever. I love this video

lol am op. did not post that. random pic 2

user is right just immediately hang up as soon as you see a number that could be one of his
proceed to block them one by one he will eventually run out of them
if that doesnt help go to the police or at least threaten that move

No you will never please a girl in your life. Just so you know you will be the laughing stock among any girl you ever fuck and her friends