Do you honestly believe in anything supernatural?

Do you honestly believe in anything supernatural?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BobA5ujHkvU
british-paranormal.co.uk
haunted-britain.com/
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/most-haunted-places-britain-revealed-6725772
youtube.com/watch?v=pqJwA2qBrMk&index=6&list=LLvLkZne3hzeLNiXc1JBcJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V3gqlm4HTSc
youtube.com/watch?v=B8iLrVKQ8VA
youtube.com/watch?v=1rU-OjKK2_A
youtube.com/watch?v=9PGyi2BxzIo
youtube.com/watch?v=ykaJXyKIBnk
youtube.com/watch?v=C0F8qWFL0_M
youtube.com/watch?v=ykaJXyKIBnk&list=PLU7bSh_LiVurl-4wvbSRKX53OTMMjTuWT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I believe in the power of BIG THAI COCK

Quinkins

Spirits

no

The flying walla walla wingawalla

Elves, desu

No, but I try to keep an open mind just in case.

That movie kind of sucked. I hardly understood anything what they said. And the story was hilarious. Hurr durr witches are real, no twist, nothing.

I believe Argentina is white. Please, no bully.

Sadly, no.

Its funny how ghosties, elves, demons, aliens, gnomes, eskimos, cryptids and all other oddities stopped appearing when people started carrying camera phones 24/7.

Yes

UFOs still appear

she (her body double) had really nice ass in the ending scene

THOMASIN IS PURE

how do i pee in urinal without getting coated in splash back?

back up a bit

lul no, she was supposed to be 14 and almost starving but that body looked very thicc. That body double was at least 30.

was recommended this as "the best horror of 2016"

as the credits rolled, i felt like i was tricked into watching feminism propaganda

I want to believe.

shigeru mitzuki says it is because yokai don't like electricity

he saw many of them when he was very old

Sit down

The joke was, that there actually were witches. It was no hyperbole or allegory, just plain witches doing they witch stuff. And no real horror. That atmosphere alone could have scared the shit out of me. Didn't work as horror. Didn't really work as arthouse, it was too plain for that.

god dammit I mean to say that he is quite old and recounts many of them when he was younger and electricity wasn't so common in rural areas

Additionally: Ye olde Aenglish. They were mostly reciting bible verses or what?

No. But I am afraid of the dark.

I played too many horror games I think. I still imagine Lurkers from Resident Evil crawling upside down on the roof when I climb the stairs at night of my home.

I only have it indoors.

i did not doubt the witches' existence, or that the film had suspense value, it's the underlying commentary that bothered me

a girl underappreciated and antagonised by her family members
said members meet their demise because of a supernatural external factor
the girl seeks refuge in a female cult that is related to the above supernatural factor

this film reminded me of The cabin in the woods - not quite horror, and can be polarising depending on your view of the social issue alleged to

ja

I saw it coming from miles ahead. Watched the first 10 minutes and stopped.

I find it very hard to watch any contemporary films and series, all the propaganda makes me puke. I've been watching old b/w movies for months now, they're more theatrical but I feel more at ease.

>tfw everyone of us is actually a ghostbuster (1984)

thought it was called the vvitch
not the witch

Im about to cum

Cabin in the Woods was a deconstruction of the horror genre and the monster at the end was audience,it was a big fuck you to horror fans and actually talented horror directors,writers and actors

Ghosts is a kind of "jinns" desu
t. sorcerer

thomasin would be wife material, too bad she is flat as fuck

>not watching directly the most propaganda movies you can find
>not ironically enjoying the propaganda
i watch this movie with friends with other day
we all vote fn so we are untouched by the propaganda, but honestly it was hilarious

I believed when I was younger that if you tried hard enough you could be anything you wanted.

jinns are haram
t. ahmed

I'm traditionally religious even though I disbelieve anything supernatural.

deleted my self

in my religion jinn are clearly those ufo riders, only less than 100 of muslim read quran

I believe that the 36 kars from mars will someday come back and reset the multiverse 36 times before transcending the concept of existence

The stupidity of Americans, it defies all rational explanations

Yea

I believe very strongly in ghosts, a lot of people here do . We have the most haunted places in the world.

I believe some mythical animals such as drakes may have at one point existed as "ordinary" animals but had died out a long time ago and were down to a handful or were entirely extinct when human record came along.
The more humanoid ones i sort of doubt ever existed as it is easy to imagine the human form in different ways, but i dont know enough sofor them its maybe but rather unlikely.

I once saw a shadow person when I had an episode of SP.

I believe there's....lots of unexplained things.

>The more humanoid ones i sort of doubt ever existed

You don't believe in trolls? But look. There are plenty of them.

Very Funny
I doubt real ones existed, i dont think its absolutely impossible but i strongly doubt it, was probably some old guy on shrooms scaring people that started it

I don't know if /x/shit exists or not, but it's best not to mess around with that stuff. Could end badly for you.

I believe in god.

You're a pleb hans.

Maybe you should dig some native American up and bury them upside-down And see what happens

Some of their demon and weird succubus/tupla/astral shit really freaks me out to see, i think its bullshit but still...what if its not?

No, we would have physical evidence of it by now if ghosts etc. actually existed.

There are like a million ghost photos and videos, many of the photos from when you really couldnt forge them but as everyone goes "could have faked it somehow" and the sort of taboo around it and the difficulty of measuring something supernatural, probably wont happen officially ever

No.

Because if it exists it's be definition natural.

I'm one with the force, the force is with me

I am aware of the many photos but unfortunately, apophenia is a thing. Seeing something in a photo that kind of looks like a person is not evidence for bodyless consciousnesses roaming the earth.
>the difficulty of measuring something supernatural
Scientists have extremely accurate tools for measuring all parts of the electromagnetic spectrum. If there was a persistent disturbance that could not be explained by anything else then someone (official) would have reported it by now.
Very good.

Yeah i get how the 'balls of light" stuff is bullshit in regards to photos/videos, as well as blurry faces on the wall, but some pictures are just so explicitly clear
The problem is ghosts tests are often not repeatable because the ghosts do not always manifest, very few do so regularly and the electromagnetism is just a theory, there have been quite a few tests, some got results but they arent conclusive as they cant be repeated easily or the people doing them arent "official" as there is no official subject to study ghosts under really- maybe physics at a stretch but they usually have better things to do.

>electromagnetism is just a theory
A theory that's been tested against experiment to within one part in ten billion. I get that some people have seen some spooky stuff that they can't explain but unless there is some repeatable (or at least highly documented) experiment to show the effect of a ghost then they are indistinguishable from random noise.

I mean in regards to its relation to ghosts

Ghosts would not be repeatable on human will as they are not natural , however i think at some point someone will be able to conclusively prove it, if it hasnt been proved already and is being kept secret for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=BobA5ujHkvU

Lol no

Anyone who believes in anything supernatural (god included) has sub-80 IQ

Well I'm always open to new data, but desu I haven't heard anything compelling yet. Both of the things you posted have quite simple physical explanations.

Yes because I have experienced the paranormal before.

There is no scientific basis for anything supernatural

Why would I believe in them?

Because things happen

I dont know if Finland just doesnt have many ghosts but many many other places do

>Because things happen

Truly proved me wrong. Now I certainly believe in ghosts and unicorns n shit

I only believe in ghosts, unicorns would by physical so you could find physical proof

I would like to see some cryptid or extinct animal like megalania or bigfoot proven to exist.Burrunjor is also a fascinating cryptid.

The thing is that scientific community is such a toxic circlejerk most of the time,it would truly give something new to the table.

>It's just le evil, elitist scientists not taking my hypothesis seriously :(
Terrible argument.

underrated post

Hans is only my fathers name, Zus.

For many years I've wanted to see, feel or experience something supernatural, something unexplained, something that leaves you perplexed and really makes you think (not the ironic meme joke).
I just refuse to believe that we know it all what's on this planet, there's got to be something that we don't know.
Maybe I need religion or something. You know it'd be interesting to see how many people that do believe in supernatural things are actually religious. Because I think that religion with all it's sort of mysticism satisfies, what I personally think is a need for something unexplained.

Go somewhere freaky and haunted then and stay there by yourself overnight
One of those places people arent allowed to go as ghosts have hurt people
Several of those places here

You know Nietzsches saying God is dead?

What he meant was technology and knowledge killed the supernatural.

I remember reading that England or UK as a whole got the most ghost sightings in the world.
Are there lot of local ghost stories in UK?

There's also this one book I've been reading lately called "Mysteries Of The Unexplained" (translated of course) published by Reader's Digest Association, it got lot of interesting stories, even some chilling ones.
I gotta look deeper into philosophy at some point.

I believe in extra-dimensional intelligences that fuck with us from time to time. I dunno if that counts as anything supernatural.

Very illegal with normal remains, double super duper illegal with native american ones.

The universe

If you think something that just existed out of nowhere isn't supernatural you are retarded.

And if it was created then it's still supernatural.

So either way our world is magic.

Yeah, a lot.
Some are made up or embellished such as the hampton court one , most are real however.

People have been killed by them and injured

Is there some site for these perhaps?
I could use some spooky stories.

Only know of the sites that google tells me:

british-paranormal.co.uk

haunted-britain.com/

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/most-haunted-places-britain-revealed-6725772

a few videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=pqJwA2qBrMk&index=6&list=LLvLkZne3hzeLNiXc1JBcJkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=V3gqlm4HTSc

youtube.com/watch?v=B8iLrVKQ8VA

youtube.com/watch?v=1rU-OjKK2_A

youtube.com/watch?v=9PGyi2BxzIo

youtube.com/watch?v=ykaJXyKIBnk

ghosts feature but not about:
youtube.com/watch?v=C0F8qWFL0_M

youtube.com/watch?v=ykaJXyKIBnk&list=PLU7bSh_LiVurl-4wvbSRKX53OTMMjTuWT

>if you were to look at this, you would die instantly
nope radiation doesnt kill instantly

even workers in chernobyl who looked at open reactor core didnt die instantly

I thought Ireland was the most haunted country

Yeah it's sensationalized
I found an article online saying when that particular image was taken, it would take 500 seconds of standing near it to be really bad

Britain is the most haunted, Ireland was part of Britain until fairly recently, chunk of it still is.

Ireland is probably 2nd

Do hear a lot of stories from America , Japan and South East Asia

>most haunted

why ?

-Catholic
-yes

demons can be explained by science

elaborate

I believe in gods and ghosts.

One hour on Sup Forums reminds me that supernatural stuff don't exist or is scared of us at least.

benis :DDDDD

Who else here /torn/.

I consider myself a fedora tipper but I've seen a specter before.

*tips menorah*

nope, not really

it's 2017 lads