>not darknet

Ask your faggot parents you lil' wigger

they said no

go outside, ask any nigger.

Kill them.

the weed shop?

it's not legal here

i don't associate myself with such gentlefolk

Where are you at? You don't have to be too specific. Rural area/suburban/town/huge ass city etc.

grow it by your own, seeds are easy to buy

suburbs

Stop it. I think you are white kid. The weed made for the niggers. Do something useful,do something white...shoot up your school.

but i want it now...

So you have to go down in the streets and search for some drug dealer

from your grandma

Oh dude, that's easy. Post a craigslist add for '420 friends'. Find the friends of the dealers, come into contact with mucho weed. Smoke and enjoy. It will take time to do this, I've done it a shit ton while moving throughout the US. So just be patient. Say you are new to the area or something, that seems to help for some reason.

good idea, hopefully i won't be craigslist murdered

Parks

it's like everyone on craigslist wants to trade weed for sex though

from a drug dealer

Afghanistan. Wait....they sell opium.
Try Oregon, you obvious troll.

Why not darknet, are you retarded or something?

Find a black person and say ''excuse me can I purchase one weeds from you good sir?''

Oh shit, if you are a female then yeah.... I would imagine it to be quite difficult to find someone who isn't interested in that. Just be really careful please, and use common sense.

Worst thing to avoid is the police. And even that is such a slim chance since they don't really care much about craigslist/backpages. It's not their fortes.

oddly enough,at police stations. go ask.

bruh, i don't live anywhere near oregon

last i checked weed is illegal

too much effort to set all that shit up, tumble bitcoins, i don't want to do any of that shit