youtu.be/PEmqJBcQ2lg
youtu.be/UGPy-LUo36Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares it's fun to listen to

Just trash.

its both
stop overthinking it
its shallow fun and meant to be consumed as such
do you overthink the flavors of skittles?

/thread

weebgarbagepop

How can you stand this shit it sounds like worst rap track from 2000 psx game.

That sounds rather appealing tbqh

yep this

Check'd

cringe trash

>it's designed to be trash therefore it isn't
go watch barnie you neckbear

It's catchy but it's obviously a fad buzz band. Your call whether that matters.

Hey Parents is lowkey a super feelsy song

it's actually not shallow, the lyrics and themes are very serious.

it's a great album for people in the early stages of the transition from child (under 20/19 years old) to adult (30+)

Considering it has nothing to do with anime, calling it "weaboo" is racist.

i like the album and im not a weeb but weeaboo can just refer to an obsession with japanese culture in general

FUCKING THANK YOU FOR THIS FUUUUUUCKKKK

Weeaboo just refers to an obsession with japanese culture, did you start using internet this year?

this album is not shallow. it's very telling.

KKB have come out themselves and said their music isn't supposed to be fully shallow, neither is it fully happy.

Look at Graduation, Fish Bowl, Trampoline. They all talk about serious topics with criticism.

It actually works well for KKB because they have great popular appeal for people of all ages, but there is more to get from this album beyond that level. And both levels are executed well

Great songwriting and top tier production. I wish they'd take more liberties when writing vocal melodies, and that Perry would write lyrics that portray more vulnerability. But its overall a fun, genuine expression of positivity and happiness. I wonder what people calling it shallow would call 69 Love Songs.

You know you make a terrific point.

NONE OF THESE SONGS (ON A POP RECORD) ARE ABOUT LOVE OR RELATIONSHIPS, AND IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE THEY'RE TRYING HARD NOT TO MAKE A LOVE SONG

top tier music

I fucking hate 69 Love Songs, and Magnetic Fields in general.
No opinion on KKB yet.

both pop album of the year and best production on a pop album this year, unless you count a moon shaped pool
how does one hate the magnetic fields

top-tier weaboo trash

top-tier semen demon

pure unadultarated shit it's like someone shit rainbows in my ear
this music belongs in an amv nightcore compilation from 2006

It's garbage

some people are just too frail

great album but not as good as their first one

I can get behind this desu

Both are really impressive though. You heard their other solo work?

This sounds like Cibo Matto trying to make music for Toyota commercials. It's pretty fucking terrible.

idk why Sup Forums always falls for weeb music that gets the slightest ounce of exposure. KKB was almost never mentioned here prior to this album.

didn't think things could get worse after the kyary meme

It has enough hype behind it. Sup Forums consists of two opposite extremes, people who only buy into overhyped albums everyone is talking about regardless of quality or contrarians that only listen to deservedly obscure stuff that nobody cares about due to it's mediocrity. To many people music is not something to be experienced, just something fashionable.

I'm playing it now.

What is this garbage.

I got into KKB in the flamingo days so f u

SJW trash.

Look at the lyrics to Flamingo. This is propaganda.

Holy shit I just found out the lead singer isn't even Japanese, I feel cheated
Also is Intro Bonito worth a listen?

why is literally everything that isn't this specific version of fascism sjw?

the communists are nowhere near as bad with their propaganda boogeyman anymore

(((bonito)))

>everything that doesnt praise hitler is essjaydublin and propaganda
this shit is honestly getting a bit boring, i mean being anti-SJW used to be cool and shit but now literally everyone is. ive seen more annoying anti-SJWs than ive seen SJWs

this.

It's trash and people who think its "fun to listen to" are a little too flamboyant and/or don't see its bullshit through

The poor man's Capsule.

at least KKB is self-aware of its poppy cheesiness, unlike the artists that Sup Forums poptimists seem to have no problem worshipping (Taylor Swift, Marina And The DIamonds, Charli XCX, Chvrches, St. Vincent etc.).

ugh I knew I'd love this as soon as I saw the cover and read the descriptions of how retarded it is

in the 90s this would've briefly gotten a lot of play on MTV, the original memelords before the internet existed

I hate all these artists too.

you must not attend uni

i attend uni and i have no idea what he's talking about.

maybe you have a warped sense of reality?

unis could not give a single fuck about this shit. they pay people less than minimum wage

no idea what you're* talking about

This was on the best albums to come out of 2016. Kero Kero Bonito is one of my favorite groups. Intro Bonito is pretty great too (and even the single that was released before Sarah was a part of the group). They've done no wrong so far.

I'm a Sup Forumsack and I love "Flamingo" especially because of its lyrics. Go back to your NatSoc threads. :^)

the student body not the uni themselves

sjws are still everywhere on college campuses and frizzy haired black transsexual marxist otherkins and shit like that

Flavour of the month bullshit for Tumblr kids

>unis could not give a single fuck about this shit. they pay people less than minimum wage

Maybe in your third world country. Uni staff here are overpaid and are still incompetent retards. Not that any of that matters since uni policies enable SJWs more than they enable anyone else

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is sarah midori perry but u can call me k3ro k3ro b0n1t0!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's at least half-Japanese. :3

Also, yes, definitely check out Intro Bonito. Some Sup Forums contrarians will say it's better, but the consensus seems to be that it's inferior to Bonito Generation. I'd say Bonito Generation is a 9/10 and Intro Bonito is an 8.5/10. It's still pretty good.

ew I want pol to leave

cringe holy shit
this is why asian women should generally avoid white men desu

being insincere isn't grounds enough for satire. being ironic is not an excuse to skimp on actual talent. fuck this album

>Weeaboo
>not japanese

how does that work?

i mean i don't really see how this is any more retarded than beat happening

This made me smirk tobehonest.

Wew, I'm not even white. Everyone is so quick to call out male KKB fans as weebs or waifuists with yellow fever. There sure are some, but that's not all of us. :)

I honestly don't even know who that is

Y'all better lay off of her. That girl's bf is a jacked motherfucker.

they have good beats

>bf?
>look him up
>not qt face
>hot bod

damn...

I just did the same thing. I was hoping she was single. ;_;

lipslap is ridiculously lit

I want to _____ Sarah

dont know much about them but i like this song a lot
youtube.com/watch?v=VaVWvcuy3Cg

it's catchy and the lyrics are kinda stupid but they're making fun of vapid millennials so that makes it better.

he's coming...
youtube.com/watch?v=i2p9ow7h2TM

Good song! You'll definitely like the new album!

isn't she a coalburner?

hell no

her bf is of pure english stock m8
she would never degrade herself like that

>they're making fun of vapid millennials
no they're not you retard, they're singing about how it's okay to take a fucking picture of something you like

the vapid ones are the people who still think commentary on 'millenials' is interesting or insightful in 2017. normal people like to have fun and take some pics, they wrote a song about it. go fuck yourself sperg

nah you're a faggot go upload more pictures of your shitty $6 diner food to instagram

Imagine being this gay.

How's the prolapsed anus treating you?

listen to

t. normie

Sarah is not for lewd. :|

>being a teabrewer
>2016

smdhtbhfam

You need to take a break! :)

youtu.be/PEmqJBcQ2lg

Isn't she half-Nip? Wouldn't that make her not a weeb? Not sure about the other two memebers.

Trash muzik

>the vapid ones are the people who still think commentary on 'millenials' is interesting or insightful in 2017

Album came out in 2016
>not even current year

Dumb niggut

>do you overthink the flavors of skittles?

No but I have to manually remove the green ones now because they ruined them. Fuck you, Mars.

what did they do to the green skittles?

Lime -> green apple.

hug

Haven't they always been green apple?

wtf

even if it isn't still i can see why someone would think it's commentating on social media
>don't forget to show everyone you ever known
>why my life is so photographic these days it's just automatic show me a pic or it didn't even happen
>to show everyone what i done, who i want to be

You're like a little baby.

Watch this.

first album was better but i like that they tried something differentish with this one! at least not using mariopaint sounds anymore. lipslap rules. 5/10, my friends with pink hair and fake yeezys love it.

I like trampoline, graduation is shite

Her Japanese is so cringey and she looks like a paler MIA

It's good. Trampoline is an overrated song, but Fish Bowl is an extremely underrated song.

Most pleb opinion in the thread tb completely h with you.

>Monotone female Japanese/English vocals over minimal synth beats
People STILL aren't done copying Ryuichi Sakamoto?
youtu.be/UGPy-LUo36Y

Yeah, it's very clearly satire