exposing jetBlue Airways

> exposing jetBlue Airways

Just recently fired employee ("crewmember") here for no reason at all. Loyal slave for 9 years. Cutting back airport agents at my airport to save money.

I have information that could damage this company from drug smuggling employees to corporate executives that allow it to happen

What is the best way I can ruin them with the information that I have?

Who would I need to contact? News agencies, journalists?

After the ramp agents at Delta got caught smuggling guns and nobody gave a shit I don't know how much an international drug scandal can do but I'm willing to try.

Other urls found in this thread:

corporatecrimereporter.com/
libcom.org/organise/whistle-blowing-guide
faa.gov/about/initiatives/whistleblower/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CNN Any local news outlet any police authority/fbi ect

tell me more

go on

This, but go to a news outlet before the FBI. Just so the fuckers don't try to sweep it under the rug.

talk to Sup Forums
airlines are heavily financed by the government

What city are you in?

This.

And social media too. (if you're worried about legal repercussions use fake accounts, aliases and a proxy)

What were your activities ?

>Just recently fired employee ("crewmember") here for no reason at all. Loyal slave for 9 years. Cutting back airport agents at my airport to save money.
saving money seems like a pretty valid reason, crybabby

BE CAREFUL! You don't want to get fucked legally. This has happened before and since you got terminated if this stuff makes a storm you might want to sue without them knowing it's you. Sometimes contracts require employees to waive their right to take the company to court, which is a scam but sadly it works. Higher courts would probably challenge it but it keeps happening.

Use Wikileaks if the information is documents. In fact, any documents you have should be sent there. Yeah I know Assange is a troublemaker but that's the best protection. Second to that, try The Guardian. They might not be able to really protect your name as well though.

Let other people pick it up from there, ie. don't give your name to the Federal Trade Commission. Let agencies pick it up from the news.

These articles have some decent points of comparison:
corporatecrimereporter.com/

Trove of information:
libcom.org/organise/whistle-blowing-guide

Talk to motherfucking alex jones/infowars

Here is just 1 tactic that they use. It's the easiest and most common. There are others with paper trails (cargo, freight) that I won't discuss in here, but this one example has no paper trail and is always undetected because it's so fucking easy.

Basically what they do is use 2 people. Usually both are employees. Since employees fly for free, it's really easy to pull off.

The smuggler (employee 1) is off duty, will book a flight, will go through TSA screening the same as any passenger. They will have no drugs on them, so they pass through just fine.

The accomplice (employee 2) who is currently working that day, will walk into the secure zone carrying the drugs (cocaine) in their orange vest like mine in my picture, or in a bag that contains equipment for the tarmac. If you are actively working, you will NOT get searched by TSA. You are free to walk amongst the airport untouched as long as you have your SIDA badge.

Employee 1 and 2 will meet in the restroom in the terminal, preferably in stalls next to each other, and pass the drugs under the stall.

Now, employee 1 has successfully gone through TSA, into the terminal, picked up the drugs in the bathroom, and walks right on to the airplane.

This happens in every major city hub.

This is my biggest fear, being fucked legally. I know a lot of whistle blowers that get repeatedly legally fucked. I'm going to check out those links right now.

HR at Jetblue here. You need to not say anything and report it to HR. Lets keep this inhouse please.

Hey OP, I work for Delta. I've heard of employees doing this shit on our airline as well but nobody speaks up. God speed.

Use this info to take down the joke that is the TSA by sending this tip to a major city reporter near you. Try writing everything out that you can, and post it here to to be copied and reported.

TSA is a fucking joke OP. Take them down while you're at it.

Lol! You fired him. He's no longer part of your in-house.

True dat !

Sounds like multiple airlines could be exposed here if you would help OP and speak up as well.

I work in an airport and it's amazing how easy it would be to smuggle illegal shit through without ever getting searched. The security is the most lol worthy shit, tsa leaves before the airport even closes hahaha.

>Attempt to expose fedex for the drug shipping trade that we all know it does

>find out that kingpins like to protect their incomes by making sure you never see the light of day, or even exist anymore.

Might be smart to just walk away, brother. Sucks, but choose life.

lel, nice try

You will be hearing from us Cody.

you could file a complain at the BBB

this.

That guy is a zioschill. He's a disgrace.
Learn to critically analyse or go buy some of his products.

Caw caw

do it smart op

>Use this info to take down the joke that is the TSA
fucking-A this x10^9999999

Wait for me to sell JBLU stock tomorrow, then expose. Thx

because youll be dead within 24 hours of delivering it.

second of faggots that aren't useful
>chickenshits

watch more tv you infant

don't call media first. If media know, they will almost help the company to clean themself before they find anything relevant

You'll need proof of some kind, and even then it'll be a hard sell. The world is full of disgruntled employees like yourself. Don't rush it, take your time, be methodical, gather your proof and I suggest contacting a lawyer to prepare for the inevitable backlash.

OP you need to seriously be careful with this. I don't know much about JetBlue but I know it's a billion dollar company and I don't want to see "ex jetblue employee dies in freak car accident" on the news.

TREAD CAREFULLY

this

Your a fucking jew bag go back to isreal where you belong and fuck a goat you sick fuck

Noce

Create a thread on Sup Forums, that's how any major thing comes out of Sup Forums nowadays

You have any solid evidence or just implications that upper management turns a blind eye?

DUBS
UBSD
BSDU
SDUB

this
Sup Forums is nothing but 14 y/o edgelords and oldfags too sentimental to let go

You're full of shit.
Source: Knower.

The media will fuck it up and try to discredit you.

Contact the authorities and get a damn good lawyer.

and buy options.

How is it useful to go ahead, futily report illegal activities on a global corporate scale.

How is it not going to end in any scenario other than being brutally assassinated, in protection of said info?

Whats the likely headline here:

Multi billion dollar corrupt drug trade taken down by ex employee and local newspaper editor

OR

Unidentifiable body, found burnt in ditch. Please contact police if you have any information.

yeah, because criminals dont do criminal things to protect their criminal trade, idiot.

Send the info to competitors

But I like cocaine, and the more you faggots fuel this "war on drugs", it's going to drive the price up. Stop being faggots.

Talk to a lawyer first and foremost then talk to the TSA.

Op before you begin exposing make sure you have all your shit together and with a good plan. Large companies will easily be able to cover things up so if you begin exposing, make sure once you do, JetBlue can't cover it up.

ya but you have just conjecture. in order for this to mean anything you need proof. or you yourself need to come forward with specific names if you want legal action, right?

Also the ATF

The Delta employee earlier in this thread needs to speak up as well. OP is going to need a lot of help. If other companies come forward it could help.

With a revenue of US$ 5.893 billion in 2015, you actually think they're going to risk all it all for the small amount of coke that could be hidden discreetly under a vest? Really?

Holy FUCKING quads!

I was gonna say, I work for Fedex and im sure this happens on a daily basis. after seeing how lax the security is there it would be so simple and has been done. But I will say that it is the employees not the company it self there is no way they can monitor everything and there is always holes in security.
They recently caught upwards of 10 guys smuggling drugs, people had payed off the drivers and handlers to make sure it got through.

Fuck the TSA, talk to anyone else.

Lost my job of 8 years with company I'm flipping off. Manager was a micromanaging asshole who I decided it was time to stand up to his bullshit decisions. I have all sorts of info that any competitor will value. They paid me severance for 5 months which they said they would stop if I found a new job sooner (and it could not be a competitor until after August)
Found new job in 2 weeks and the asshole still had to pay the rest of my severance. New job is their biggest competitor and micromanging asshole's former employer who fired his ass because he was such an asshole. And I'm getting paid more with a lighter work and stress load too!

You have no evidence?

Nobody will come forward, nothing will change.

This has been an ongoing thing since the 70s. Its not the first time its been "exposed"

Other companies have been named, fingered, and details/proof given.

It never ends up going anywhere. The trade is too big for one man to stop.

And it never ends well for the guy that fingers em.

Shitty tools good for single moms doing bathroom renovations

>Manager was a micromanaging asshole who I decided it was time to stand up to his bullshit decisions

Are you me? My boss is exactly that.

>This has been an ongoing thing since the 70s. Its not the first time its been "exposed"

This. Also it will keep happening even if a few "pawns" fall.

Both ways.
There is corporate involvement and corporate run shipments.

And their are lesser, internally organised trades, by people on the ground, knowing the system.

Its not even a joke, everyone in the industry knows it happens. Its too much money not to get involved.

>risk 5.83 billion maket share? Yes, yes they would, to rinse that over 10 times in dirty, cash monies.

>And it never ends well for the guy that fingers em

Also FUCKING this. You'll end up dead. By all means OP, go tell on your OG gangsta co workers. I bet you'll end up in pieces.

hey man, fubar is pretty cool for wrekin shit.

As far as paperwork, for example, I personally have signed transfer orders and receipts for cargo shipments that had kilos of cocaine in them. As well as pictures of the kilos hidden in bulk milk cartons.

I've talked to other employees from different cities willing to come forward with me with signed papers from their station managers and pictures of the kilos hidden inside the plane.

A lot of anons in here might be right though. This is too much for just 1 person to take on.

Whilst i support you fully, please consider the following;
The people who smuggle are most likely not the same as the authorities that fired you. Is it true or not? I mean by that, in the end the company will just brush it of and promisse to sharpen up the security controlls for employee.

Also post more info please.

well, good luck on your aiding and abetting charge, hope the 10 to 20 was worth it.

Going to a jailhouse as a snitch, mofucker, hardcore.

Kek at the paper

OP was probably too fucking scared to speak up knowing what could happen to him. He did a good job hoarding all this evidence. And it's dipshits like you that allow this shit to go on. Your dealer probably gets his shit from an airline. Do you really think they drive it over in a car from places like Columbia? Druggie faggot

checked

also, show us a pic of said cocaine
and to be honest you should start off with that (picture), if you're going to send evidence to a journalists (tv/or hell make a youtube channel about it - might as well make money off of it)

Get fucked idiot.

>I allow this to go on.

No I do not. I am not the face of a global corporate empire, nor am I involved in any level of criminal drug trade, I do not proport drugs and I consume a couple of asprin once a month.

Im just advising that its probably not the best thing to try and take on a criminal empire when all your evidence is a couple of photos, your own signatures on shipments, and some hearsay by other managers.

Good luck with that, they have your name, your number, your street address, your medical and employment history, and your social/tax information.

You have a small piece of evidence that could link them criminally to corrupt billions of dollars.

It doesnt matter if you deliver 2000 kilos of cocaine, on a flight direct to the whitehouse, witnessed by half the nation. ITS DRUG MONEY. EVERYONE INVOLVED IS DIRTY.

Dirty money never stops rolling, too many wheels greased.

Drugs must keep coming, consumer demand way too high.

Usually, criminal activities are backed and enforced by CRIMINALS. They dont like going to the pen, SO THEY DO CRIMINAL SHIT TO PROTECT THEMSELVES.

If you think one man can stop a global market, all the more to you. Im just advising the op stay safe, consider the options.

>its not worth it, because its beyond futile.

>After the ramp agents at Delta got caught smuggling guns and nobody gave a shit I don't know how much an international drug scandal can do but I'm willing to try.
are you really this fucking retarded you don't realize this shit is backed by the government?
citizens don't even give a fuck about this shit you stupid faggot.

How'd employee 2 get the drugs into the airport to give to employee 1?

>recently fired
>leaking secrets

>implying it won't simply be assumed you're disgruntled
>implying you're not disgruntled

The reason given for your firing sounds valid. Additionally, many IS contracts have an "at will" clause stating they can drop you anytime so long as they give you sufficient notice.

Suck it up and get another job, faggot.

Underrated, unfortunately

OP should have attempted to report any wrongdoing while an employee to claim retaliation. Being 'disgruntled' doesn't tend to pump up damages awarded. Don't believe 'bad press' scares these corps, they eat that shit for breakfast 'cuz they fuck up constantly.

See a lawyer about gettin' paid.
If you were under any sort of contract, written or implied, there's usually some sort of severance to keep shitstorms like this from brewing.

May be too late now, but I for one won't be flying JetBlue (or Delta), if that's any consolation.

If he doesn't snitch, OP will not end up kill.

Technically, its not leaking a "secret" when the secret involved is supplying illegal drugs and conspiracy.

I've been planning to expose them for a while now but getting fired caught me off guard.

I didn't sign off on these shipments though, the managers, supervisors and station manager did. I saved his copies and also made copies of those copies and put them away.

Other stuff I have are emails where I contacted the regional manager in charge of the entire west coast telling him what I found and he told me to keep quiet.

I think you may be right. Like other anons said, one person taking on a company like this might not be worth it.

I legitimately disagreed with everything I saw and being told to shut up about it just pissed me off even more. Then I suddenly get fired just a month after said-previous emails were sent.

>implying it's the airline

Sounds like a few of the crewmembers are getting a little action on the side.

Sounds like you're salty because you didn't have the cojones to get in on the action yourself.

I second this. Sup Forums will take you seriously.

>Cutting back airport agents at my airport to save
Aka over paid union workers

You need direct evidence. Something physical. Not I saw XYZ, or a guy said he did XYZ. Actual physical proof.

At least 7

The regional manager clearly had you fired for coming forward. The timing is not a coincidence.

post any proof at all.

And all day and all night and everything he sees Is just blue

> comes forward with evidence of illegal activity
> gets fired

Welp.

Contact theblaze.com if you have real proof.glenn beck isnt afraid to expose the truth and if your legit he will keep your identity secret

faa.gov/about/initiatives/whistleblower/

dumb fuck you need to keep your god damn fucking mouth shut and mind your own fucking business you dont know what you are doing but you are interfering with CIA operations. how about next time u get a fucking job you mind ur own and just move the fucking luggage like you are paid to do?

Were you on a contract?
Are you in an "at will" state?
Have you contacted an attorney so he can file a claim through the EOEC?

Dont blow your load retard. There's a way to do this.

SHORT YOUR JETBLUE SHARES

>implying it's not the airline
lol, autism is a journey

What's your endgame? If I were you I just used this
free smuggler cocaine whole life and not give a shit.

>implying mimicry isn't the sincerest form of flattery

Thanks, faggot.