What are your reasons to live?

What are your reasons to live?

Fag

Games and finishing Berserk manga

To appreciate the good that it gives me no matter what kind of bad may interfere. Living isn't only for myself but the love for others and the good that I can do for anyone I possibly can make happy.

*cries in corner

didn't have a choice not to, eh.

Too pussy to kill myself.

There is no future but death.

I have zero.what fucks me more is when I see on the news of young people full of hope dying and I bet life is so full of ironies that if i dont kill myself i will probably live to 100.

I think if I died it would probably kill my dad, this last year's been pretty rough on him. Though I'm not happy right now and I don't know when I will be again or what will make me happy again, I have faith that life will be ok and good times will come again.

I have no reason to die either

memes

waiting for some new movies and tv shows, and playing old school games have become my reasons to live.

Runar is the only reason I live.
I masturbate to him every night.
I do it into a cup with a printed out picture of his face taped on it.

>Pokémon game coming out
>I still have about 4 good friends
>I might be starting a youtube channel soon, which would at least give me a hobby that's somewhat productive
>girl I like talks to me every day or so and she confides in me
>starting college next year and I have time to lose weight
>I'm saving up a lot of money

My depression is no longer crippling. I can live for a little while.

Is that Chris Roberts?

No reason to kill myself actually, so i have a great career, family, and im genuinely happy

only thing that sucks, is i dont date, dont plan on marrying anyone soon, and no kids yet. maybe when i;m 30 i will settle down, but for now i am a workaholic to my career

the thing that scares me though is being 30, finding a 25 qt gf and wanting to settle down by that point, but she doesn't have her shit together with her career, goals, life etc.. that would destroy my world. not trying to take care of no broke as bitch in her 20s, so she can just leave me at 30

well, well ,well...

don't have any. an hero soon.

death is going to be boring

How pleasurable life is if you see it for what it is rather than whatever fucked up notion you have in your head for what it should be.

Meh, i'm alive anyway...
life hurts...
death hurts..
so what ever...

- my education (no point in fucking it up now, im almost done)
-my cat

Spite

My parents and the wait until a couple of mangas end