Sup Forums, I hate being a dad

Sup Forums, I hate being a dad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNDRb9_sZ9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, and that's probably the reason why both me and your dad drink.

I hate having a cat.
But we both made decisions and have to live with them. Well, you, for sure.

are you black?

That sounds normal

You suck. Having a kid is great you selfish prick.

>leave in bath
>keep the water running
>wait for suffocation
>say you had to take a shit because you were crowning
???
profit

Provide unconditional love. Its THAT easy.
Even if your kid is a little bastard like you, hug them and tell them "I Love You, you are a GOOD kid". The rest takes care of itself

Fuck no he's not black. If he was black he wouldn't even know he'd fathered a child.

Why's that and how long have you been a sad for?

New Fagy....

Fuck I meant dad not sad

Tell them often

Well you should have wrapped your cock and not porked the first piece of wobbly pussy that let you.

I'll be enjoying my bachelor bucks over here.

Sup Forums, I love being a dad, my daughter however probably not so much. She just thinks that makes it so wrong when we fuck

Is your kid autistic? That's my greatest fear in life

yup. sure thing. I don't mean that I won't go through the whole process, until she's in college.
But man, fuck! The little shit screams and cry. It's fucking awful.

white
yup, I bet 90% think like me but have no guts and keep it to themselves.
you keep on telling it to yourself. your daddy loves you.
nah, cheers.
yeah, right... that's worse than self-help.
9 months. I can't stand the crying and screaming. It makes me insane.
it was my (wrong) decision to become a father.
lel
dunno yet. autism takes a while to kick in.

you got me there

If you're at the newborn stage I get it. Once all that's over though it's pretty simple stuff

I'm not a father but I'm pretty sure it gets better once your child isn't a baby anymore. I mean, I would have no idea but that's just my guess

Runar was the best dad.
Be like him.

I keep asking myself
>how is it possible that the human kind is still around?
>If I was caveman, at the sound of the first collic cry, I'd smash the baby against the cave's wall

I never fathered any kids and I'm grateful for that every single day of my life. I hate the little larva and can barely stand to be within 10 yards of one that's crying or throwing a fit. If I'd had one I'd probably have killed it and I don't say that lightly. For me making one of these things would have been a life-ender.

Yeah idk. I babysat a baby a couple times when I was younger and the crying was so fucking annoying, I don't know how you parents do it. Just keep reminding yourself that it gets better

You know why most guys who are fathers hate being a father in first place?
Because they are close homos.

I watch my brother try to raise his kids and they're 8 and 10 years old. It's not better. It's just terrible in different ways. They're greedy little life-sucking pieces of shit. I pity him and his wife.

yeah, thanks. probably the best strategy
lel. did daddy touch you in a funny way?

I want a kid/kids someday but only with someone that I really love and at a decent age such as 26ish-30 or something like that. I'm 20 right now and I definitely don't want any children yet, that would be the worst.

is the fucking kids mother at least a decent human being since you belong in the 1970s?
It was called the ME Decade. Your kid deserves one parent at least that isn't a douche. You should consider going out for cigarettes and never coming back. That way your kid might get a chance to have a GOOD dad. Oh and I mean
it about the cigarettes, Get Extra Tar asshole!

Hang in there. The grub stage is not much fun for dads. Once they are toddlers and start to develop personalities it gets better. Forgive the cliche but they did not ask to be born. At least do your duty to the best of your ability, so we do not have another stain on society in the making. Hopefully you will find the benefits of fatherhood come to you, as you witness this child, your legacy, growing up and take the opportunity to raise it properly.

Remember that discipline is part of love. To be lax on discipline is to fall short in the love the child needs. The bigger picture is to raise them to be a functioning, independent member of society. As much as you want to be their friend, have them idolize you and be in their good books, sometimes you will have to bare the brunt of their strong will and endure a few "I hate you daddy!". They are testing your love, to see if it is really unconditional.

Be sure to leave them in no doubt. Daddy loves them, no matter what, forever.

yeah, but probably boys.
besides the 9 month baby, I also have a 9yo girl, with a different woman.
she's ok. girls are cool. boys on the other hand are obnoxious motherfuckers. I was one, so I should know.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNDRb9_sZ9E

>I hate being dad
>all I want to be its a vain faggot who use xanax, LSD and costplay like favorites Pokemon with no responsibility

I'm so glad my brother has children. Because... if he hadn't, I probably would have. I've been very happily married for 8 years (this month), and at first she was back and forth on wanting kids. Then, we've spent time with my brother when he had his first (now 4), and his second (now 2), and we both know we're much happier without. More money, ability to travel, ability to walk around the house in our skivvies and fuck whenever/wherever we want. Also, we're both lazy as fuck, and if it weren't for the fact that we exercise 5 times a week, and my wife is a nutritionist, we'd be fat as fuck since we play video games for all our free time. Oh yeah, and we like to party.

lel.
I'm a good father. It doesn't mean I enjoy it. I hate it. But I endure, not enjoy it.
By the way, watch out: your daddy issues are showing.
LSD: best drug ever.

you are a legend. good on yah

THIS!

care to tell how your dad didn't follow your advice?

Because oxytocin

Not the guy but that was a lame retarded comeback

but how were they able to survive the fathers, after labour?

not a comeback, just pure curiosity.

I don't think the fathers used to take care of their children, they simply provided. Probably not a lot of contact.

but were they living under the same roof/cave?
shit... the sound of a baby crying is the worst sound ever. It brings me feral instincts. It's fucking hard coping with the crazy thoughts that erupt from listening.
today, for instance, I had to resist the urge of sticking a sox in her mouth so she would just shut the fuck up.

There are certain things a father needs to impart to his child. He needs to provide them with security and lead by example. In many ways, the negativity and consistent emotional instability displayed by dad was like watching a captain steer the ship toward the rocks. So much stress at such a young age. The burden of being the child who was lived through. A second chance for poor choices. Ultimately a bad combination that has resulted in multiple problems for my brother and I.

thanks man. I really appreciate it.
I'll take your experience into consideration when the crying drive me nuts.

Yeah well, they probably did kill some babies now and then. Parental rejection is pretty common in nature.
Not everyone is like that though, some parents react differently than others.
Like when I'm babysitting, I get annoyed by the crying sometimes but the priority in my mind is the well-being of the child.

are you a girl?

My dad made mom get out of bed and go into the lounge room to feed me, so there's that. Females and males voices have different frequencies, which is why we often tune out when wives, gfs, well any female is talking.

I'm not, and my copious amounts of excess body hair tell me that I'm not a very feminine guy either.

Don't listen to the cunts that assume that just because you hate being a father means you hate your kid and are a terrible father. Many people hate being parents, and regret the decision, just like any other life decision. It's not for everyone. Just know that the baby-toddler stage is the worst one, and it'll get much better in a couple years, just hang in there, and do whatever it takes to keep your sanity. Also, strive to be a good father, and never let them know that you dislike your fatherhood. Love them and let that be your motivation to push through.Also, if you do some googling, your problem is prevalent enough that there are online support forums for people with the same feelings. Good luck mate!

dubs and op kills his child

if i'd have a partner like that, i'd die happy

leave them in a hot car while you send pics of your dick to underage girls

Meanwhile I steal the car and kids, dump the car and you never see your kids again.